Laila :the lead the show needed - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Tm just nod to sanaya fans you will be spared other than that your views are not welcomed in this forum they are cry babies .
Funny thing is they pose as if in this world no one is better than sanaya and go on saying sanaya leads in polls and social media in ranking etc... For me it's silly and childish .
Just say " sanaya tushi great ho tofha Kabul Karo "
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
I am not very fond of prostitute-like characters. Had to fast forward the whole scene to save my respect.  I come from a decent family so didn't watch more than 10 secs of the whole performance.
And Paro ka asli jalwa toh abhi dikhne wala hai <3 This is just the beginning.
BTW, your posts aren't mirchi-wale or masale wale. I don't like them :) My opinion.

Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
To make people laugh, entertain them... I guess that's u'r new year resolution.. Loved the joke Dear..
Originally posted by rockstar29

Tm just nod to sanaya fans you will be spared other than that your views are not welcomed in this forum they are cry babies .
Funny thing is they pose as if in this world no one is better than sanaya and go on saying sanaya leads in polls and social media in ranking etc... For me it's silly and childish .
Just say " sanaya tushi great ho tofha Kabul Karo "
if find it childish just donot comment... just go away... who are you tell what we have to do
If ankita was the lead then ashish would have dropped her because of her weight. It was so easy for ashish to carry sanaya in their first scene. Well anyways just can't stop laughing at this post!!
Originally posted by -Maryam.K-

If ankita was the lead then ashish would have dropped her because of her weight. It was so easy for ashish to carry sanaya in their first scene. Well anyways just can't stop laughing at this post!!
😆 the Forum wouldn't event be be no.1 in the first week itself without Sanaya. Her popularity tells the whole story.
/QUOTE] 😆 the Forum wouldn't event be be no.1 in the first week itself without Sanaya. Her popularity tells the whole story.[/QUOTE]

yeh baat..👏
Edited by Rubab4137 - 10 years ago

Ohw now that's mean.
Hear we go again why sanaya fans after weight of other actress .
Ankita is not fat check your eyes .
If sanaya is thin other normal girls look fat to you guys .
Try to respect human first .
saw you fans in other forums commenting on there body grow up guys .
Talent is important not figure .Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago

thats really mean. I think paro and laila are both good in their respective roles.