Laila :the lead the show needed

Posted: 10 years ago
After one week of the same cuteness from the lead heroine-paro which we have seen in countless shows...it wasn't really something out of the ordinary and the show could have easily gone down.
The entry of the sultry siren " Laila" lends much of the drama and spice which was needed in an otherwise bland dish.

This is the character the show needed , this is the heroine the show needed, this is lady Rudra wanted.

Ankita sharma adapted beautifully to a laila's characters which is quite a departure to the usually "holier than thou" TV leads one sees very often.

Her entry gives much needed haunting romance, the little bit of naughtiness , which was needed in the show.

As Rudra's best friend and his true companion and equal...she was ir-resistible that could melt even the stone-hearted rudra's heart.

Laila's entry will take care of the emptiness on the female leads side and make this wonderful show even more interesting to watch!
This is what you want; not what the show needs :)Edited by Arshi1195 - 10 years ago
uh oh a war is about to begin ๐Ÿ˜†
OMG..TV ke sare Producers/Directors to IF pe hi base hai...
P.s-
on a serious note Ankita was gd as Laila bt comprision with Sanaya is a biggest JOKE..Sanaya is best actress of TV after Sakshi tanwarEdited by Catz.RangRasiya - 10 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ ohhh  possesive  to  vamp 
Laila's entry will take care of the emptiness on the female leads side and make this wonderful show even more interesting to watch!

@ bold if she is capable of doing that wouldnt be aweesome if she had own show prove that ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I must say, as much as I respect your opinion, I have to disagree with it! Rudra's heart didn't 'melt', at least, I didn't see it melting! If anything at all, Rudra seems to have a casual relationship of convenience with Laila! Ankita surprised me with how good she was as Laila! That still doesn't change the fact that it is Rudra-Paro's love story! Laila, sadly, will turn out to be a negative character(source:many of Ankita's interviews regarding her character in the show)!  Paro is not 'lacking' in anything! She's different from Laila! They both seem to be terrific characters! Paro has more layers than that of a simple village girl! She may not make her hurt as obvious as Rudra does, but she is dealing with her own share of pain! So, what I'm trying to say is, as promising as Laila seems as a character, the storyline is that Rudra will fall in love with Paro!
As to the 'emptiness' you have referred to on the female lead's part, to each his/her own, I'm with the majority in this issue, the female lead is brilliant-I mean the character & the actor playing her!
Edited by archana.mh17 - 10 years ago
i can agree on the part that Laila was needed for the story but she is not the girl for Rudra n definitely not the heroine๐Ÿ˜Š
Paro is the girl for Rudra n heroine of RR...
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

uh oh a war is about to begin ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ
I have a question, how do you know she is Rudra's childhood friend?