Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ankita just stole the show :Fabulous! (Page 7)

Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarrun

ohhh My Doll Sanaya Irani is d best ... sum actress needs der boldness for der popularity MASHA-ALLAH Sanaya Irani is a name of a beyond Best ...love her love her alotsss Sanaya is d girl wid a golden heart

I don't get why you are even bringing in sanaya in to the discussion. The tm is talking about ankita/laila, didn't even mention sanaya or anything. Yeah sanaya may be good, but does that mean no one else can be?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aina123Cinderella100

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CharmingSanaya

Originally posted by --SAMUEL--

she  was  okeyish ,  i  cant  see  her  stole  the  show  and  all,  i  have  seen  vamps  much  better  than  her,  Sleepy

I still think barkha was better..Ouch

I also feel the same Barkha would have best Laila .She have a killer figure and a awesome dancer .

Edited by VIMAL89 - 07 January 2014 at 4:04am

SpellofJoyNeloufer.

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL89

she was okeyish , i cant see her stole the show and all, i have seen vamps much better than her,Sleepy

I also feel the same Barkha would have best Paro.She have a killer figure and a awesome dancer .
you mean Laila lol

VIMAL.SMNeloufer.

kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lemonsunrise

Originally posted by kairavi.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I found Ankita very superficial, she acted the part of Laila but she didn't become Laila which in front of Ashish, whoisMajor Rudra Pratap Ranawat, made her portrayal even more hollow. Her body language is too stiff to be seductive and I find the way she holds her head high, to make up for her height, uncomfortable even to look at and on top of it it makes her look arrogant as though she's looking down her nose at everyone. She is prettier than I found her in BHPH but her acting skill hasn't progressed one iota, based on yesterdays scene. For the first time I missed an actress who didn't get the part as I thought about how much more the scene would have been with the sultry hotness of Barkha had she taken up the role Barkha is sensuous and seductive even when she's not trying.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">As for stealing the show, for me she didn't even make a mark and just in the way Rudra forgets Laila once he's done with her for the night she was totally forgettable by the time the next scene came. She had this strong sexy character opposite a guy who exuded sexiness and should have made a mark but instead it was the sweet Paro trying on her wedding outfit and acting the way a lot of girls do when they hold their wedding outfit that stole the show.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Anyway, it's early days and I hope for the sake of the show she is better in upcoming episodes.</font>

The make up was just way too much to be honest, she was good but I seen better vamps than that in the past even Madura would have been a much better choice than her.
For me it wasn't about the make up because I expected that for that role but I found Ankita's lack of sensuality a huge drawback.Personally I preferred Sonia Singh's audition because even in those few minutes she became Laila whereas  I feel Ankita is just acting the role, perhaps with time she'll get into the character but having watched one of her previous shows I'm not holding my breath. I look at Soni Singh in SC and she exudes sexiness and sensuality merely by walking in the room and here Ankita wasn't able to do even a fraction of that in a hot scene with a hot guy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJulie_StarVIMAL.SMNeloufer.

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kairavi.

I found Ankita very superficial, she acted the part of Laila but she didn't become Laila which in front of Ashish, whois Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat, made her portrayal even more hollow. Her body language is too stiff to be seductive and I find the way she holds her head high, to make up for her height, uncomfortable even to look at and on top of it it makes her look arrogant as though she's looking down her nose at everyone. She is prettier than I found her in BHPH but her acting skill hasn't progressed one iota, based on yesterdays scene. For the first time I missed an actress who didn't get the part as I thought about how much more the scene would have been with the sultry hotness of Barkha had she taken up the role Barkha is sensuous and seductive even when she's not trying. 
As for stealing the show, for me she didn't even make a mark and just in the way Rudra forgets Laila once he's done with her for the night she was totally forgettable by the time the next scene came. She had this strong sexy character opposite a guy who exuded sexiness and should have made a mark but instead it was the sweet Paro trying on her wedding outfit and acting the way a lot of girls do when they hold their wedding outfit that stole the show. 
Anyway, it's early days and I hope for the sake of the show she is better in upcoming episodes.

@Red - well said .

Completely agree with you except the prettier part.

As a guy I loved the cute and innocent Paro swirling happily  wearing her wedding dress . According to me also that scene stole the show .

I also hope she improves.Because Laila is also a imp part in PaRud love story .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kairavi.

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lemonsunrise

Originally posted by VIMAL89

she was okeyish , i cant see her stole the show and all, i have seen vamps much better than her,Sleepy

I also feel the same Barkha would have best Laila .She have a killer figure and a awesome dancer .
you mean Laila lol

Yes Laila  .
-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
My second time posting and I have a question to who ever thinks she stole the show.
Q: She had a 5 minutes job in todays episode, how the hell did she steal the show?

Just because she did a s**tty act today doesn't make her steal the show. Did you see Sanaya's acting when she wore her bridal dress and the way she talked to Rukmini happily? Or even when she saw Rudra coming and how worried she got? Or did you even see how she was blushing when Bindi was talking about her marriage?? Sanaya had so many expressions in today's episode while Ankita had only one. So do you still think that she stole the show?

That's why Sanaya is declared 'Queen of Expressions'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevSpellofJoyDeus_Vult-himu-VIMAL.SMamaia

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Can any one give me Sonia Singh audition video link 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deus_Vult

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index