Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ankita just stole the show :Fabulous! (Page 6)

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Firstly Ankita SOOO didn't steal the show!! Credit goes to Sanaya and Ashish!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TirtharupaSkyfallsanluvugSpellofJoy..Jyoti..

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Have seen Ankita in one show & she was quite annoying in that. Frankly the one min i saw of her scene y'day i couldn't see anything other than her lumpy waist all over the screen Ermm 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TirtharupasanluvugBlack_kittykatSpellofJoyVIMAL.SM..Jyoti..

arshikyy Senior Member
arshikyy
arshikyy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
she was good for me ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aina123

Sarrun Newbie
Sarrun
Sarrun

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
ohhh My Doll Sanaya Irani is d best ... sum actress needs der boldness for der popularity  MASHA-ALLAH Sanaya Irani is a name of  a beyond Best ...love her love her alotsss Sanaya is d girl wid a golden heart 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tirtharupa-Maryam.K-sanluvugSpellofJoyVIMAL.SMprincessunara

SpellofJoy IF-Rockerz
SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SAMUEL--

she  was  okeyish ,  i  cant  see  her  stole  the  show  and  all,  i  have  seen  vamps  much  better  than  her,  Sleepy

I still think barkha was better..Ouch

VIMAL.SM

kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I found Ankita very superficial, she acted the part of Laila but she didn't become Laila which in front of Ashish, whois Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat, made her portrayal even more hollow. Her body language is too stiff to be seductive and I find the way she holds her head high, to make up for her height, uncomfortable even to look at and on top of it it makes her look arrogant as though she's looking down her nose at everyone. She is prettier than I found her in BHPH but her acting skill hasn't progressed one iota, based on yesterdays scene. For the first time I missed an actress who didn't get the part as I thought about how much more the scene would have been with the sultry hotness of Barkha had she taken up the role Barkha is sensuous and seductive even when she's not trying. 
As for stealing the show, for me she didn't even make a mark and just in the way Rudra forgets Laila once he's done with her for the night she was totally forgettable by the time the next scene came. She had this strong sexy character opposite a guy who exuded sexiness and should have made a mark but instead it was the sweet Paro trying on her wedding outfit and acting the way a lot of girls do when they hold their wedding outfit that stole the show. 
Anyway, it's early days and I hope for the sake of the show she is better in upcoming episodes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJulie_StarDeus_Vultwin7rainbowgirlSpellofJoy-himu-VIMAL.SM

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kairavi.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I found Ankita very superficial, she acted the part of Laila but she didn't become Laila which in front of Ashish, whoisMajor Rudra Pratap Ranawat, made her portrayal even more hollow. Her body language is too stiff to be seductive and I find the way she holds her head high, to make up for her height, uncomfortable even to look at and on top of it it makes her look arrogant as though she's looking down her nose at everyone. She is prettier than I found her in BHPH but her acting skill hasn't progressed one iota, based on yesterdays scene. For the first time I missed an actress who didn't get the part as I thought about how much more the scene would have been with the sultry hotness of Barkha had she taken up the role Barkha is sensuous and seductive even when she's not trying.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">As for stealing the show, for me she didn't even make a mark and just in the way Rudra forgets Laila once he's done with her for the night she was totally forgettable by the time the next scene came. She had this strong sexy character opposite a guy who exuded sexiness and should have made a mark but instead it was the sweet Paro trying on her wedding outfit and acting the way a lot of girls do when they hold their wedding outfit that stole the show.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Anyway, it's early days and I hope for the sake of the show she is better in upcoming episodes.</font>

The make up was just way too much to be honest, she was good but I seen better vamps than that in the past even Madura would have been a much better choice than her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deus_VultVIMAL.SM

Jiyagulabi IF-Sizzlerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
she was fabulous yesterday..

aina123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index