Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ankita just stole the show :Fabulous! (Page 3)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SAMUEL--

she  was  okeyish ,  i  cant  see  her  stole  the  show  and  all,  i  have  seen  vamps  much  better  than  her,  Sleepy

Agree with you .She can't stole the show and all .

According to me also she was okay type . Have seen better vamps  than Laila .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indiana_JonesNaijaLuv88rainbowgirl

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
i agree, she was fabulous, not too overtly knowing or coy. i would love if they dont make her an out and out vamp but just someone who thought she could change the man she loves, even though he never made her any promises, and refuses to let go. that would be refreshing and kind of interesting, in fact i'm feeling kind of sorry for her character now! and btw i think u mean 'laila' and not 'paro' Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17NaijaLuv88

NaijaLuv88 IF-Rockerz
NaijaLuv88
NaijaLuv88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i love love love Paro but Ankita did a fabulous job as Laila really impressed me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

stealing show or not i really liked it as a sequence..n hehe but have to admit i was too busy with Ashish mostly.. he was hot Tongue
And if she did that as Paro ROFL there would be a long list of TRP aunties admitted to hospitals due to cardiac arrest ROFL

@Black - ROFL

NaijaLuv88Neloufer.princessunara

xMIC.Dropx IF-Rockerz
xMIC.Dropx
xMIC.Dropx

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
After watching that scene 2nd time very intensely i felt ankita has to work hard for laila.she was okay type for me.have seen many vamps better than her.how can i forget komolika ROFLshe was awesome.hope ankita will improve her acting skills in this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevTirtharuparainbowgirlVIMAL.SM

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BROKEN_ANGEL-

After watching that scene 2nd time very intensely i felt ankita has to work hard for laila.she was okay type for me.have seen many vamps better than her.how can i forget komolika ROFLshe was awesome.hope ankita will improve her acting skills in this show.
Komolika was the first vamp i saw in in soap...till now nobody has broken her recordROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevVIMAL.SM

lsage Senior Member
lsage
lsage

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree! She was gorgeous, hot and unrelenting! Sort of like a male version of Rudra in the battlefield. Her battlefield was obviously Rudra's room Wink
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Cannot forget sexiest vamp of  Hindi soap Komolika and her sexy BG musiq . Urvashi was too good as Komolika .She had the oomph factor.

I also hope Ankit improve her acting skills .Especially on her expressions and voice .

spring22Tirtharupa-himu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index