Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ankita just stole the show :Fabulous! (Page 11)

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

TuTuMeinMein Newbie
TuTuMeinMein
TuTuMeinMein

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kairavi.

Originally posted by rockstar29

Originally posted by TuTuMeinMein

Ugh. Some fans are being so so mean and rude. C'mon girls you all can do alot better! I am huge Sanaya Irani fan since Left Right Left days but I will never be harsh on other good actress. Sanaya is amazing, so whats there to be insecure about? Credit should be given where its due. So dont do kanjusi in praising a good performance lol
Lastly I agree with the TM. Yesterday belonged to Ankita. She nailed it as Laila. RR team did perfect casting for all the roles =)
I think we should stay away from fanwars and make the forum fun.

Nice to see sweet people like u

Not being kanjoos and just like you feel Ankita did a good job I feel she did a terrible job. No question of insecurity -Sanaya is too talented for me to feel insecure on her behalf. Sanaya stole scenes from the likes of Supriya Pathak and Ankita isn't even in the top 10 list of actors who might steal a scene from Sanaya. Ankita didn't steal the show for me because by the time the next scene came I'd forgotten about her. Paro's twirling in her wedding lengha stayed with me all night.
I don't want fan wars either and to be honest the TM's post doesn't bother me too much because her hostility towards Sanaya is open and no one has to like anyone. What does bother me is people who have been Sanaya fans apparantly from MJHT and LRL days feeling the need to explain to newer fans on how they should behave and feel and somehow it always involves promoting the other actor.

Agreed but I was talking abt those fat comments Smile. If you feel that Ankita Sharma wasnt upto mark then thats your opinion and you have the right to express it. In yesterday's epi Laila was introduced and that was the highlight of the show storywise(just for yersterday) and since Ankita was the one who played the character automatically she got more attention. That surely doesnt mean she is a better actress than Sanaya. Whether she can steal Sanaya's thunder is not even a question IMO cause they still didnt share the same frame. In a scene where the two will be together we will be able to make a better judgement but knowing Sanaya I know that she will shine in whatever she will be asked to do :)
-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissCoco

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Sort of skipped that entire sequenceLOL 
You missed the best part of the epi. He was wearing a black kurta and looking insanely hot in that scene. LOL I was too distracted by him to even notice Laila. LOL

Damn it LOL

YouTube time. 
Nice seeing you here RC. You know me btw. Hint hint: Snakewa. LOL
whats that supposed to mean!Shocked

KhurafatiKalash

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
If the TM feels Ankita stole the show, so be it. Im not sure what criticising Ankita's looks will achieve.

Its good that the show has a strong antagonist. All successful shows require a good supporting cast and RR has one. So lets just enjoy the show & its various characters.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashRockerchicincandescentFAYKHAN29Guinea

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged

You missed the best part of the epi. He was wearing a black kurta and looking insanely hot in that scene. LOL I was too distracted by him to even notice Laila. LOL

Damn it LOL

YouTube time. 
Nice seeing you here RC. You know me btw. Hint hint: Snakewa. LOL

Snakewa my love Hug

Yep I'm here. For now. LOL

Sanaya is smokin. Ashish is smokin. No one's pissed me off too much so far. Things obviously won't get better, so I'll soak it up before it dries out. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashGuinea

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Rockerchic

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Damn! tell me about it. I just love his whole swagger. And needless to say the unbuttoned kurta made for a very appealing sight. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashRockerchic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index