Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MissCoco

Nice seeing you here RC. You know me btw. Hint hint: Snakewa. ðŸ˜†

Snakewa my love ðŸ¤—

Yep I'm here. For now. ðŸ˜†

Sanaya is smokin. Ashish is smokin. No one's pissed me off too much so far. Things obviously won't get better, so I'll soak it up before it dries out. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Snakewa my love ðŸ¤—

Yep I'm here. For now. ðŸ˜†

Sanaya is smokin. Ashish is smokin. No one's pissed me off too much so far. Things obviously won't get better, so I'll soak it up before it dries out. ðŸ˜†

🤗

I'm so glad you're here. Enjoy it while it's good is the motto. ðŸ˜‰ 

I'll quit when Ashish shaves his moustache (which I pray never happens). ðŸ˜†
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MissCoco

You missed the best part of the epi. He was wearing a black kurta and looking insanely hot in that scene. ðŸ˜† I was too distracted by him to even notice Laila. ðŸ˜†

Damn! tell me about it. I just love his whole swagger. And needless to say the unbuttoned kurta made for a very appealing sight. 😳
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is good and looking gorgeous!!! 😊 Perfect casting for the role!!! 
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you on this...Ankita was bang on in her first appearance itself...lets see how she will perform in the future episodes...as she is a grey character...Lets see how she does it...cos honestly...she did a lot better than the sugar-coated roles she has performed before...IMO...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like her entry too and I would have love it even more had she shot herself in the head with that gun in her hand, wow that would have be a passionate death I tell u.
Thanks for the replies and for the stones that would have been thrown, i will keep the posts coming.

Regarding this topic i am not reading the replies as it will lead to fights and i am strongly committed to peace on the forum and let people throw stones at me.let's just say i leave to the mods of  the forum to deal with it .
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Angel

I like her entry too and I would have love it even more had she shot herself in the head with that gun in her hand, wow that would have be a passionate death I tell u.

🤣🤣
sugarhugs thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

🤣🤣
IFrozenl thumbnail
Ankita as Laila..was really good!
Hope to see her doing good in the show!