Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: TuTuMeinMein

Ugh. Some fans are being so so mean and rude. C'mon girls you all can do alot better! I am huge Sanaya Irani fan since Left Right Left days but I will never be harsh on other good actress. Sanaya is amazing, so whats there to be insecure about? Credit should be given where its due. So dont do kanjusi in praising a good performance lol
Lastly I agree with the TM. Yesterday belonged to Ankita. She nailed it as Laila. RR team did perfect casting for all the roles =)
I think we should stay away from fanwars and make the forum fun.

Nice to see sweet people like u
kairavi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

I have seen Sonia Singh in SC and woah she is so talented and I find her super sexy!! I would love it if she was laila!!! In my poinion she is the best vamp on telly!!

I think the actress in SC is Soni Singh. Another actress, Sonia Singh also auditioned for the role of Laila - I think she played the part of a doctor in DMG, but I never saw that show.
Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

My second time posting and I have a question to who ever thinks she stole the show.
Q: She had a 5 minutes job in todays episode, how the hell did she steal the show?

Just because she did a s**tty act today doesn't make her steal the show. Did you see Sanaya's acting when she wore her bridal dress and the way she talked to Rukmini happily? Or even when she saw Rudra coming and how worried she got? Or did you even see how she was blushing when Bindi was talking about her marriage?? Sanaya had so many expressions in today's episode while Ankita had only one. So do you still think that she stole the show?

That's why Sanaya is declared 'Queen of Expressions'

In devdas story chandramukhi character has some value .
Like wise Ankita length of the role might be small but her presence made the show interesting .
Grey character are important to make story hit because they add spice that Ankita did .
If in a story if no bumps what fun in the story .
At present paro character is mute mode later her role will be good in story but Ankita has some grey shade in this serial .
All are good actors respect that .Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

True, got to concede this much.. She was a surprise!! May be because my expectations from her were rock bottom, but I was not disappointed😆😆

Although, she entered as Laila not Paro!! 
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rockstar29

Yes Ankita stole the show she added spice to the show .
Ashish and Ankita chemistry rocks .
I watch the show for ashish .

I like Sanaya's acting and started watching the show for her, but Ashish is doing a wonderful job and is equally impressive and Laila does add an interesting dimension to the story. Credit goes to writers and creatives who are trying to make it a multi layered story which requires several important characters.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Please guys dont try to show Sanny up by putting others down...fat or thin, its all God's gift...dont mock some one by saying fat/thin...I have said earlier n stilll saying we can praise our fav bt not by demeaning others...the TM hasnt brought Sanaya into course, then why to bring her in this discussion! If the TM thinks Ankita is better then let him praise her! Choices differ! 

Bringing Sanaya here will lead to bashing n more over the topic will get closed. Please guys if you dont like a topic then ignore n being a hard core Sanaya fan, its my appeal to my fellow Sanaya fans. I have made a similar type of appeal in the other post n doing the same here.

@Red - Completely agree with you . All should respect each other POV.Without mocking others favourite .Then the forum will remain peaceful .
kairavi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

Nice to see sweet people like u

Not being kanjoos and just like you feel Ankita did a good job I feel she did a terrible job. No question of insecurity -Sanaya is too talented for me to feel insecure on her behalf. Sanaya stole scenes from the likes of Supriya Pathak and Ankita isn't even in the top 10 list of actors who might steal a scene from Sanaya. Ankita didn't steal the show for me because by the time the next scene came I'd forgotten about her. Paro's twirling in her wedding lengha stayed with me all night.
I don't want fan wars either and to be honest the TM's post doesn't bother me too much because her hostility towards Sanaya is open and no one has to like anyone. What does bother me is people who have been Sanaya fans apparantly from MJHT and LRL days feeling the need to explain to newer fans on how they should behave and feel and somehow it always involves promoting the other actor.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Please guys dont try to show Sanny up by putting others down...fat or thin, its all God's gift...dont mock some one by saying fat/thin...I have said earlier n stilll saying we can praise our fav bt not by demeaning others...the TM hasnt brought Sanaya into course, then why to bring her in this discussion! If the TM thinks Ankita is better then let him praise her! Choices differ! 

Bringing Sanaya here will lead to bashing n more over the topic will get closed. Please guys if you dont like a topic then ignore n being a hard core Sanaya fan, its my appeal to my fellow Sanaya fans. I have made a similar type of appeal in the other post n doing the same here.

I wholeheartedly agree with your comment.

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In devdas story chandramukhi character has some value .
Like wise Ankita length of the role might be small but her presence made the show interesting .
Grey character are important to make story hit because they add spice that Ankita did .
If in a story if no bumps what fun in the story .
At present paro character is mute mode later her role will be good in story but Ankita has some grey shade in this serial .
All are good actors respect that .[/QUOTE] 

I have to agree. A story, including a love story, becomes interesting only when there are multiple characters who add different angles to the story. Laila is one such interesting character, so is Thakurain, Rudra's father, and there are still a few to be added to the roster going by the articles such as Ananya Khare etc. 
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sort of skipped that entire sequence😆