Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
My second time posting and I have a question to who ever thinks she stole the show.
Q: She had a 5 minutes job in todays episode, how the hell did she steal the show?

Just because she did a s**tty act today doesn't make her steal the show. Did you see Sanaya's acting when she wore her bridal dress and the way she talked to Rukmini happily? Or even when she saw Rudra coming and how worried she got? Or did you even see how she was blushing when Bindi was talking about her marriage?? Sanaya had so many expressions in today's episode while Ankita had only one. So do you still think that she stole the show?

That's why Sanaya is declared 'Queen of Expressions'
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can any one give me Sonia Singh audition video link 
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kairavi.

For me it wasn't about the make up because I expected that for that role but I found Ankita's lack of sensuality a huge drawback.Personally I preferred Sonia Singh's audition because even in those few minutes she became Laila whereas I feel Ankita is just acting the role, perhaps with time she'll get into the character but having watched one of her previous shows I'm not holding my breath. I look at Soni Singh in SC and she exudes sexiness and sensuality merely by walking in the room and here Ankita wasn't able to do even a fraction of that in a hot scene with a hot guy.

I have seen Sonia Singh in SC and woah she is so talented and I find her super sexy!! I would love it if she was laila!!! In my poinion she is the best vamp on telly!!
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VIMAL89

Can any one give me Sonia Singh audition video link 

all  the  audition  links  were  removed  by   the  uploader  some  days  ago🥱
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

My second time posting and I have a question to who ever thinks she stole the show.
Q: She had a 5 minutes job in todays episode, how the hell did she steal the show?

Just because she did a s**tty act today doesn't make her steal the show. Did you see Sanaya's acting when she wore her bridal dress and the way she talked to Rukmini happily? Or even when she saw Rudra coming and how worried she got? Or did you even see how she was blushing when Bindi was talking about her marriage?? Sanaya had so many expressions in today's episode while Ankita had only one. So do you still think that she stole the show?

That's why Sanaya is declared 'Queen of Expressions'

Not Only You I Also Declare Our Doll Sanaya Irani As The Queen of Expressions.

For Me Paro Aka Sanaya Stole The Show .
Yes Ankita stole the show she added spice to the show .
Ashish and Ankita chemistry rocks .
I watch the show for ashish .
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

Yes Ankita stole the show she added spice to the show .
Ashish and Ankita chemistry rocks .
I watch the show for ashish .

I have a question on page 7, please answer it as u think ankita has stole the show.
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Please guys dont try to show Sanny up by putting others down...fat or thin, its all God's gift...dont mock some one by saying fat/thin...I have said earlier n stilll saying we can praise our fav bt not by demeaning others...the TM hasnt brought Sanaya into course, then why to bring her in this discussion! If the TM thinks Ankita is better then let him praise her! Choices differ! 

Bringing Sanaya here will lead to bashing n more over the topic will get closed. Please guys if you dont like a topic then ignore n being a hard core Sanaya fan, its my appeal to my fellow Sanaya fans. I have made a similar type of appeal in the other post n doing the same here.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Please guys dont try to show Sanny up by putting others down...fat or thin, its all God's gift...dont mock some one by saying fat/thin...I have said earlier n stilll saying we can praise our fav bt not by demeaning others...the TM hasnt brought Sanaya into course, then why to bring her in this discussion! If the TM thinks Ankita is better then let him praise her! Choices differ! 

Bringing Sanaya here will lead to bashing n more over the topic will get closed. Please guys if you dont like a topic then ignore n being a hard core Sanaya fan, its my appeal to my fellow Sanaya fans. I have made a similar type of appeal in the other post n doing the same here.

@red
totally agree with.
keep the decision till laila only and dont drag sanay here too😳
keep calm and peace loving😃
TuTuMeinMein thumbnail
Ugh. Some fans are being so so mean and rude. C'mon girls you all can do alot better! I am huge Sanaya Irani fan since Left Right Left days but I will never be harsh on other good actress. Sanaya is amazing, so whats there to be insecure about? Credit should be given where its due. So dont do kanjusi in praising a good performance lol
Lastly I agree with the TM. Yesterday belonged to Ankita. She nailed it as Laila. RR team did perfect casting for all the roles =)
I think we should stay away from fanwars and make the forum fun.