Ankita just stole the show :Fabulous! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the respones but Ankita for me just stole show and set the show on fire...wow!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
stealing show or not i really liked it as a sequence..n hehe but have to admit i was too busy with Ashish mostly.. he was hot ðŸ˜›
And if she did that as Paro ROFL there would be a long list of TRP aunties admitted to hospitals due to cardiac arrest 🤣
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Have not seen her before.
She fits the character of Laila.
Can't act, looked a little sultry but not seductive.
Fits the bill because he doesn't like beautiful women (yet) so she is good for a "roll" in the single bed.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Her acting was ok type for me .She lacked the oomph ,seductiveness in her eyes n also in her voice .She has to improve a lot . Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SAMUEL--

she  was  okeyish ,  i  cant  see  her  stole  the  show  and  all,  i  have  seen  vamps  much  better  than  her,  ðŸ¥±

Agree with you .She can't stole the show and all .

According to me also she was okay type . Have seen better vamps  than Laila .
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i agree, she was fabulous, not too overtly knowing or coy. i would love if they dont make her an out and out vamp but just someone who thought she could change the man she loves, even though he never made her any promises, and refuses to let go. that would be refreshing and kind of interesting, in fact i'm feeling kind of sorry for her character now! and btw i think u mean 'laila' and not 'paro' 😃 
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i love love love Paro but Ankita did a fabulous job as Laila really impressed me
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

stealing show or not i really liked it as a sequence..n hehe but have to admit i was too busy with Ashish mostly.. he was hot ðŸ˜›

And if she did that as Paro ROFL there would be a long list of TRP aunties admitted to hospitals due to cardiac arrest 🤣

@Black - ðŸ¤£
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After watching that scene 2nd time very intensely i felt ankita has to work hard for laila.she was okay type for me.have seen many vamps better than her.how can i forget komolika 🤣she was awesome.hope ankita will improve her acting skills in this show.
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

After watching that scene 2nd time very intensely i felt ankita has to work hard for laila.she was okay type for me.have seen many vamps better than her.how can i forget komolika 🤣she was awesome.hope ankita will improve her acting skills in this show.

Komolika was the first vamp i saw in in soap...till now nobody has broken her record🤣