Shlok : foolish devotee of his baba

Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seeing the new TB video, it's clear shlok just wants astha home bcos his baba asked him to. Tomo if his baba say kill astha will he do that also? Seems like as till now he blindly follows his baba..when will shlo change? Also eventually I think astha would have no choice but to return so when Vl she get required dignity and respect from agnihotris after all the finger snapping and yeh woh drama yday?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shlok told her to go away now he himself will say astha to stay so its shlok who is losing here
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously foolish devotee...
Nice post..
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soniaman

Seriously foolish devotee...
Nice post..

agree
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sweety1985

Seeing the new TB video, it's clear shlok just wants astha home bcos his baba asked him to. Tomo if his baba say kill astha will he do that also? Seems like as till now he blindly follows his baba..when will shlo change? Also eventually I think astha would have no choice but to return so when Vl she get required dignity and respect from agnihotris after all the finger snapping and yeh woh drama yday?

I really hope she doesn't come back now I hope when she does then she gets the respect she deserves
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really wonder !!!!  come  on  girl  like  astha  is  too  unrealistic  at  this  point ,  i  understand  she  loves  him  but  when  that  person  insults you  left  ,right  &  center   again  &  again &  due  to  him  ur  parents  suffer  miserably  then  it  is  really  absurd  for  that  girl  to  come  back  that  easily  ,we  should  not  take  fictions  seriously  but  what  cvs  are  showing  is  over  the  top  irritating  ,this  just  shows  women  like astha  who  come  from  stable  &  well  background  are  really  weak  &  in  some  way  it  is  just  too  much  of  demeaning  ,astha  is  flawed  but  wont  she  learn  from  her  mistakes ??? it  just  shows  that  astha  wont  learn  from  her  mistakes ,if  astha  does  not  learn  from  her  mistakes  then  how  come  shlok  will  learn  her  value  &  how  will  he  learn  from  his  mistakes ???
Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bingyy

i really wonder !!!!  come  on  girl  like  astha  is  too  unrealistic  at  this  point ,  i  understand  she  loves  him  but  when  that  person  insults you  left  ,right  &  center   again  &  again &  due  to  him  ur  parents  suffer  miserably  then  it  is  really  absurd  for  that  girl  to  come  back  that  easily  ,we  should  not  take  fictions  seriously  but  what  cvs  are  showing  is  over  the  top  irritating  ,this  just  shows  women  like astha  who  come  from  stable  &  well  background  are  really  weak  &  in  some  way  it  is  just  too  much  of  demeaning  ,astha  is  flawed  but  wont  she  learn  from  her  mistakes ??? it  just  shows  that  astha  wont  learn  from  her  mistakes ,if  astha  does  not  learn  from  her  mistakes  then  how  come  shlok  will  learn  her  value  &  how  will  he  learn  from  his  mistakes ???

astha just left the agnihotris...she may come n all are just speculation...