Rangrasiya

Whats in the Diary? - Page 3

anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Irisville

Well it sure is interesting for us, I guess we just have to wait until the mystery unfolds

Just playing a lil guessing game dear! Coz whatever it was it was not meant for Thakuraain to see and somehow I felt it had do with legacy and stuff like the lineage of Paro etc coz Thakur was very secretive about that! It must be may be Paro's mothers diary!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thakurain has a special soft corner for Paro...So far she seems to be loving and ignornat of her Hubby's activities...So we have to wait and watch for these characters to develop. Dairy i thought it must have some links to his underworld dealing... 
anukat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sslmay11

Thakurain has a special soft corner for Paro...So far she seems to be loving and ignornat of her Hubby's activities...So we have to wait and watch for these characters to develop. Dairy i thought it must have some links to his underworld dealing... 

There !! One more vote for underground dealings! Am I the only person who thinks it has a hidden relationship and past in it!!?????
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Yeah I think there's some connection
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOW nice angle... 
As of now nothing is connected - we need more hints for that... 
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, it would be interesting if Thakur's diary does in fact indicate Paro's right as a heiress to the property that he governs.  
mpuhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even I feel the diary holds the key to Rudra and Paro's past. Is Rudra thakur's stepbrother? My imaginations are running quite wild. And hey I was wondering where did Paro's mama and cousin sister disappear?Her mami had taken her daughter to the bathroom while Paro sat in the bus. As far as I see her mami is a widow now right??Too many loose threads and yet it is soo exciting with so many intense characters. it's just wow:)
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think that diary may have info about thakur's malicious deeds which may be linked to Paro's and Rudra's past. I somehow feel that Rudra's mother could have been kidnapped by Thakur.
Malini
anukat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpuhan

even I feel the diary holds the key to Rudra and Paro's past. Is Rudra thakur's stepbrother? My imaginations are running quite wild. And hey I was wondering where did Paro's mama and cousin sister disappear?Her mami had taken her daughter to the bathroom while Paro sat in the bus. As far as I see her mami is a widow now right??Too many loose threads and yet it is soo exciting with so many intense characters. it's just wow:)

Omg I didn't notice that!!!
anukat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munni1

I think that diary may have info about thakur's malicious deeds which may be linked to Paro's and Rudra's past. I somehow feel that Rudra's mother could have been kidnapped by Thakur.
Malini

Some important interplay between thakur and Paro's parents and Rudra's!!! Oh God! This is a new angle!