Whats in the Diary? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Guinea

I thought the diary had more of his kaali kartoots ๐Ÿ˜† The killings he orchastrated , his gun smuggling racket etc . Its like one day somebody will find the diary and hand it over to the BDF ...get a feeling it will be the thaukariyan who would do that ...but ofcourse this would be 100's of episodes later ...
That's exactly what I thought. 
Thakur sa's ''Pyar ki haseen Yadein'' with Thakurain sa ๐Ÿคฃ ...just kidding...I also wonder what was in dairy
Originally posted by Guinea

I thought the diary had more of his kaali kartoots ๐Ÿ˜† The killings he orchastrated , his gun smuggling racket etc . Its like one day somebody will find the diary and hand it over to the BDF ...get a feeling it will be the thaukariyan who would do that ...but ofcourse this would be 100's of episodes later ...

I dunno but I feel there is something about Paro's past in the diary and something to do with her parents an dher legacy which will connect Rudra to everything!  Just a hunch!
I think all d ammunition details ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yup young Paro throws the doll on to the young Rudra,bt it wasn't train bt bus๐Ÿ˜Š
nd yh me too wondering the same,he don't even allows Thakurain to touch the diary..
i guess thr is smthing related to Thakurain nd Rudra or Thakurain nd Paro
Originally posted by tushky11

yup young Paro throws the doll on to the young Rudra,bt it wasn't train bt bus๐Ÿ˜Š
nd yh me too wondering the same,he don't even allows Thakurain to touch the diary..
i guess thr is smthing related to Thakurain nd Rudra or Thakurain nd Paro

Exactly! The thakurain is at peace and we are loosing our sleep on that Lol!
Originally posted by anukat

Exactly! The thakurain is at peace and we are loosing our sleep on that Lol!
well lets c wht cming our way,btw nice post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
as of now seems RR is beautifully writtenโญ๏ธ
I think Thakur had killed Rudra's mum ? or Paro can be Thakurain's daughter ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Babelicious-

I think Thakur had killed Rudra's mum ? or Paro can be Thakurain's daughter ๐Ÿ˜†

There you go! Now what? This is another angle!!!! Oh God!!!
Well it sure is interesting for us, I guess we just have to wait until the mystery unfolds