Whats in the Diary?

anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

WHATS IN THE DIARY????????

I just wonder whats in the diary that Raja Thakur was so secretive and possesive about?

And why do I get a feeling that all the property and adulation that he covets actually belongs to our Parvathi bai saa!!!

Is that why he is in a hurry to get her married off?
Is that why he feels so insecure about all this?
Is there some past connection between Rudra his mother Paro and Raja thakur?

I remember the doll seen where a small girl( Paro) throws the doll from an adjacent train on to the young Rudra????
( I may be mistaken) 

I might be wrong!

As we wait for it to unfold...
And whats your take on it!!!

Please do tell...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice theory.
I actually had a feeling that he had things related to his "karobaar" in the diary. Something about smuggling guns across the borders maybe? Or maybe something about the men he assigned to do his dirty work. 
anukat thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissCoco

Nice theory.

I actually had a feeling that he had things related to his "karobaar" in the diary. Something about smuggling guns across the borders maybe? Or maybe something about the men he assigned to do his dirty work. 

Me thinks there is some link betweem Paro's childhood and Rudra's mother's exit from their family and Thakur's involvement in Paro's [parent's death! Dunno! I feel so I might be wrong though!

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beside the diary, Thakurain is more affectionate to Paro!
i feel there is some connection...
anukat thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HEAVEN-

beside the diary, Thakurain is more affectionate to Paro!

i feel there is some connection...

Yeah! The Thakurain is potrayed as a very affable personality with special connection to Paro! Why???? I wonder! I could not get their relationships actually!

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anukat

Yeah! The Thakurain is potrayed as a very affable personality with special connection to Paro! Why???? I wonder! I could not get their relationships actually!

me neither😕
Originally posted by: anukat

Me thinks there is some link betweem Paro's childhood and Rudra's mother's exit from their family and Thakur's involvement in Paro's [parent's death! Dunno! I feel so I might be wrong though!

Well some are saying Thakurain-sa can possibly be Rudra's mom. 

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissCoco

Well some are saying Thakurain-sa can possibly be Rudra's mom. 

but that doesnt explain her connection wid paro😕
Originally posted by: -HEAVEN-

but that doesnt explain her connection wid paro😕

Maybe she was best friends with Paro's mom? Remember she said to Paro about her making promises to Paro's mom--->> Which negates the theory that Thakurain-sa is Rudra's mom. It's all very confusing. ðŸ˜•
Guinea thumbnail
I thought the diary had more of his kaali kartoots ðŸ˜† The killings he orchastrated , his gun smuggling racket etc . Its like one day somebody will find the diary and hand it over to the BDF ...get a feeling it will be the thaukariyan who would do that ...but ofcourse this would be 100's of episodes later ...