Vipul Gupta aka Anand Appreciation Thread #1|Handsome Angry Young Man - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Saanjh5 do you mean this picπŸ˜•
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't know if they changed his hairstylist because his new hairstlye is killing me. he is looking so freaking sexy my gosh...Anand in this avatar has made me fall in love with his character even more
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: najialuv88

@Saanjh5 do you mean this picπŸ˜•

yes yes thankkk you!!!! this one only
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saanjh5

yes yes thankkk you!!!! this one only

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No problem😳😳😳😳
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swish_07

A very cute one.😳

Will we ever get to see him shirtless?

[I don't want Vipul to read this. Why did we tell him about this appreciation thread, BTW]πŸ˜†

maybe he reads it and is kind enough to send us his body shot πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... y don't they give him a shirtless scene... n=but has to be alone.. I don want want Kittu clinging on to Anand while he is shirtless... I want full view... lol ok it is getting obscene now...

but please if not Vipul... cv's read it... his height n his bulging biceps are shouting.. get me out of this shirt 😳 😳
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Obscene? πŸ˜‰

No, not yet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

I've posted stuff that could have invited a lifelong ban. 

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saanjh5

maybe he reads it and is kind enough to send us his body shot πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... y don't they give him a shirtless scene... n=but has to be alone.. I don want want Kittu clinging on to Anand while he is shirtless... I want full view... lol ok it is getting obscene now...

but please if not Vipul... cv's read it... his height n his bulging biceps are shouting.. get me out of this shirt 😳 😳

@ bold πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

They gave justice for Kunal and Shraddha didn't obstruct our view so i don't think they will be unfair or bias enough to stop us from seeing his wonderful chest...i mean assets. 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

His height and biceps are shouting...wow...ur far gone in the deep endπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Obscene? πŸ˜‰

No, not yet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

I've posted stuff that could have invited a lifelong ban

@ bold Ditto🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saanjh, you're safe. 

πŸ˜‰

As long as you see me and Najia hovering around anywhere near this forum, any thing you write will never be obscene enough. πŸ˜†
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Saanjh, you're safe. 

πŸ˜‰

As long as you see me and Najia hovering around anywhere near this forum, any thing you write will never be obscene enough. πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
LOL this is too much my stomach hurts.
Don't worry Saanjh you are perfectly normal and not obscene at all...the thoughts you are feeling is the same i feel every time Vipul and Ravish are within the same frame...then my mind run amok. especially the time when Kunal came in for Shraddha's proposal...it was the battle of the two sexy men and i was on either team.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†