Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Saanjh5

Mujhe padi hai... I was hoping for a Ganji shot... hadh hai CV's kabhi Vipul ke biceps ko bhi justice do... kabhi toh do😭😭😭

Exactly! 
When I read the spoilers, I got really excited. πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo, there's always a next time. πŸ˜³
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swish_07

Exactly! 
When I read the spoilers, I got really excited. πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo, there's always a next time. πŸ˜³

me tooo... I have seen his other pics with bulging biceps... why isn't Meri bHabhi capitalizing on that? I mean whyyy?????

dhat teriii... next time better come sooonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by Saanjh5 - 10 years ago
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Vipul's new tweet...

#Love ke liye saala kuch bhi karega.. #RiverDipping #SneakPeek #Anand #MeriBhabi@StarPlus pic.twitter.com/Ec8MufGioK

OMG...Hottt😳😳 yeee scene kab air hoga..
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Hotness personified for sure...

he posted one more pic... submerged in water... equally hot
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hawt hatw hawt i can drooll on that pic foreverrr

oh vipul why so hawwwt??

and what more pic saanjh cna u post it here??
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

hawt hatw hawt i can drooll on that pic foreverrr

oh vipul why so hawwwt??

and what more pic saanjh cna u post it here??

I really wish I could post pics but my lap top grr office settings have firewall. . Someone teach me how to post from Samsung note 3 please. . I am so challenged technically
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Vipul's interview with Telly Chakkar

The very good looking Vipul Gupta, who is seen playing Anand in Star Plus' Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi (DJs A Creative Unit), is today ushering in all the positive response he has been receiving for his role in the show.

Talking on the same, Vipul says, "I have done six shows in lead roles and have played various types of roles from a brat to action hero to an overtly romantic one. But this is one role where I need to really act and showcase various emotions. Anand is a man who is very close to his family, but when it comes to standing for something right he wouldn't mind going against them also. He is an intelligent guy and knows what is right and wrong."

"Anand is a multi-layered guy and I get to express so many expressions on the show. From romancing my wife, to fighting Bobby and crying for my sister when her life went off track, I have all the shades possible. As a TV actor one couldn't get a better role where so many real emotions and relations could be portrayed," quips Vipul Gupta.

Do you feel male TV actors do not get much to do on TV? "To be honest, seriously male actors do not get much to do on TV; it is a bit biased towards women. But thankfully now there are some male characters who have their own individuality, and the trend is surely changing. Nowadays shows basically take into consideration every minute detail and works on totality, rather than focusing on just one character," answers the handsome man.

Vipul who has been part of few movies too is happy about his comeback to TV. "See, I did get a bit choosy after doing some really brilliant TV shows. I did not want to do the same stuff and thus tried my way in Bollywood. I was not comfortable playing either the white or black characters, I wanted to do something real."

"And with TV shows now changing trends, I am really happy being part of it. Now there's less of drama and more of content. Also I am open to films but not at the expense of TV. I am really happy being on TV and would love to manage both, rather than just run towards my Bollywood dreams," concludes the talented actor.

That's a great thought, Vipul!!!

Snehal21 thumbnail

Snehal21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saanjh5

Snehal you Rock πŸ€—

😳 Pics only for you...
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2