Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: J3SANGEL

I said enjoy the bite of choclate 😆

U referred to Salman bashing becoming a bit of chocolate whom we should enjoy, baakiyon ka pata nahi, i don't enjoy it.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Kamina

I think your giving too much importance to those bashers thata why they keep doing it because fan like you react so they have more chance! After all these years the same rom com shit kept bashing him for the same thing so its like "Yawn" for me!!! Because i get bored easily! Its upto you how you feel and you keep give reaction and let me know if they stop :) aight!
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely 👏 I love when he does such things ❤️
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

I am Surprised as this comes from Mumbai Mirror / TOI, they could have easily ignored this coz the way they project Salman as Bad guy, this news is just opposite of it.

Don't know what their intention was, still they also can't ignore accepting the fact as Salman is very Big Hearted celeb who will help the needy ones.

think they mentioned it coz their photographer took the pic of what happen. i didnt know that they didnt like him whilst reading i was wondering why they mentioned the photographers name in the article.
That's true...when I got my first wisdom tooth removed I was fantasizing about him.

I lay in that dentist chair on my back while the surgeon was busy sticking needles and knives in my gum...I was so frightened so I just fantasized that Salman was having sex with me right there. He was literally above me and going inside. That's how I got through the operation 😭

I think next time I might fantasize about KRK when they remove the one that's causing a horrific smell/taste in my mouth right now. 
Edited by MarryMeAdeel - 10 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he has got money and i respect him because he uses them where and when it should be used
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

think they mentioned it coz their photographer took the pic of what happen. i didnt know that they didnt like him whilst reading i was wondering why they mentioned the photographers name in the article.

Yes the article starts with the reporter name... i think this time they saw it in front of them, so they thought to print it... Ab kabhi kabhi Journalism follow kar lena chahiye 😆
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
👏 Respect Salman.. Keep up with this 👍🏼
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼 Salman
 Salman Bhai ki Jai Ho!!!!!!