Jodha Akbar

No one can deny this

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Forgive and Forget is the one of life funda which everyone should follow
i always think i should follow this rule and philosophy in life even though i am from teaching profession, yesterday two students of mine had terrible fight where the young girls had fight over some issues i adviced them forgive and forget..

take life as simple as possible why u wanna waste your time in fighting with each other...

But today i realized that it is followed by Jalal in the show

he forgives people whether its MA, adham, jodha, amerians all most all...
and forgets all the things which hurts him

Jodhas insult in amer, adhams tasneem issue, Jodhas push on ground 
isnt it a good nature of jalal which is difficult for others to possess withinn

πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No rule can be hard or fast especially when the person is powerful...Jalal trusting MA has taken lives of so many ppl...Plus you are wrong ...Jalal doesn't believe in forgiving and forgeting...He ignored Jo's fault becoz he wanted to win her...Not becoz of goodness of his heart...

katana thumbnail
elasingh is somewhat right.  He forgives others just to rule over them.   He take more privilege by forgiving.  But ur thought Forgive and Forget  is suitable for today's life trend.
But i cant compare this for Jalal.  
Edited by katana - 10 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

No rule can be hard or fast especially when the person is powerful...Jalal trusting MA has taken lives of so many ppl...Plus you are wrong ...Jalal doesn't believe in forgiving and forgeting...He ignored Jo's fault becoz he wanted to win her...Not becoz of goodness of his heart...

yeah he forgives and forgets for his advantages and forgivng MA has caused many ppl loose their lives
but he possess that nature within

may be this is the one of the character which may make him Akbar the great,

Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am sorry... but 

Jalal doesn't believe in forgive and forget... Edited by Akanksha_33 - 10 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akanksha_33

I am sorry... but 

Jalal doesn't believe in forgive and forget... 

he dont beleive in this forgive and forget
but unknowingly he is embedded within his nature
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Parijatrocks

he dont beleive in this forgive and forget

but unknowingly he is embedded within his nature

I don't think so... he forgives people as a benefit for him... 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK if you speak of serial akbar

He forgives and trusts wrong people

Ex: Maham, adham, sharifuu, abul mali, benazir,

and he get angry on good people who want his good 

jodha, hamida, bairam khan

The real Akbar was a complicated character

Ex: He did not allow salim to marry meherunnisa(and may be anarkali too) because they are not royal family but he himself marry anyone he want (obivous double standards)

He had salim hit for going to his harem to meet a girl but he himself can order shah daulat to be given to him by her husband because he like her

He himself can treat maham more than mother and give her more importance than hamida but his sons disobeying him is insubordination after all childs first and most impt teacher is a parent

I guess the Akbar the great did not start arriving till late 30s and early 40s

Yes but we cannot deny he forgave his family for betrayals but his family has also taken many fall outs because of him like which mother can accept a daima getting more influence on her only child, which wife will be fine sharing husband with other 300 wives and 1000 cocubinnes, which child shall accept hundreds of mothers and cocubiness of a father? Its definetly tough and emotional whamy if you think about it deeply. Jalal also got his cousins killed. So the great Akbar did not really arrive till he was 35-40 that is when he banned sati, child marriage, jiyaza etc

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Parijatrocks

yeah he forgives and forgets for his advantages and forgivng MA has caused many ppl loose their lives

but he possess that nature within

may be this is the one of the character which may make him Akbar the great,

jalal has not coem across any grave reason nmot to trust Maham. When he gets that reason, he will become AkbarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sorry Ela, it is true that his trust on MA has taken many lives but if he had not trusted her i would have taken his life by now and almost all his nearones... So it is better for him to have his trust on MA for some more time to ensure the stability of his harrem & Rule.
He just overlooked Jodha's fault because he wanted to show the world that he can be tolerant to an Hindu wife and there by winning many more hindu kingdoms. He might change later but when he married and tolerated JOdha's folly, it was because of his evilness only but not forhet & forgive. He clearly remembers everything an dwill give its account later to Jodha.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: deejagi

jalal has not coem across any grave reason nmot to trust Maham. When he gets that reason, he will become AkbarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sorry Ela, it is true that his trust on MA has taken many lives but if he had not trusted her i would have taken his life by now and almost all his nearones... So it is better for him to have his trust on MA for some more time to ensure the stability of his harrem & Rule.
He just overlooked Jodha's fault because he wanted to show the world that he can be tolerant to an Hindu wife and there by winning many more hindu kingdoms. He might change later but when he married and tolerated JOdha's folly, it was because of his evilness only but not forhet & forgive. He clearly remembers everything an dwill give its account later to Jodha.

But Jaya dear I completely agree with your post...He too doesn't believe in forgetting and forgetting any thing...

I differ with you only on one point...He knows very well that MA and Jo dont like each other and MA also believes in getting even still he is not giving Jo even a tiniest bit of benefit of doubt...

BTW what has Benazir done to earn his respect?...It all shows show a very glaring flaw in his personality that he is not at all good in judging ppl...
Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago