reminding me of last republic day

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i was just thinking about the last republic day when they were kids.. is things repeating??

last year when veera joined school there was republic day celebrations.. baldev and ranvi were contesting to become bhagat singh.. ranvi was to play the role.. baldev tricked ranvi and pushed gunjan into a deep pit.. ranvi went to help her get out and he too fell into it.. and then veera spotted them and helped them come out.. by then baldev was all ready to play bhagat singh.. but ranvi reached on time and took over.. gunjan told everything to the teacher and baldev was punished.. ranvi gave him punishment to fullfill gunjans all wishes for 3 days..
baldev later revenged veera by making her locked up in a dark room leaving her scared.. but he was the one who eventually got her out too..

so coming back to today.. veera has just joined back pind.. and baldev and ranvi contesting for sarpanch role.. and ranvi has better chances.. baldev trying to get gunjan married in a hurry with some random NRI guy so that he gets financial help too is almost like pushing gunjan into a pit.. and ofcourse we know ranvi is already there to extend his hand for her in help if baldev gets successful.. and veera will be the support in getting them out of it together.. so will ranvi become bhagat singh meaning the sarpanch in the nick of time?? if ranvi becomes sarpanch then will baldev avenge veera in any similar way like thenn??

i dont know i just felt things were so similar so thought of writing it..
Edited by namratavyas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, nice post Namrata :) I like the way you linked the track with past happened. Ya, its almost similar & Baledev will definetely do something to make gunjan to fall in the pit... watever Ranvi is der to save her & Veera to support for Ranvi... :D
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you have a very valid point, pretty good post, 
Baldev and Bansuri definitely pushing Gunjan into a pit, Ranvi is on sidelines in stress, while Veera will jump in to the rescue , perfectly possible, 

Bansuri and Baldev have not a single ounce of concern for Gunjan or her future, and ar trying to rush her marriage matters,, just and only so that Baldev can get the assets he needs, 

NamuVyas thumbnail
just added something more
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Only Ranvi can do justice to role of Sarpanch...
it will be interesting to Watch both fighting for Sarpanch Election...

I dun lyk Baldev's behaviour for his sister ... not gud on brothers part...
whereas everybody wants brother lyk Ranvi...

both r Poles apart...Ranvi n Baldev...let's see who will gonna win... but Ranvi for sure
NamuVyas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

you have a very valid point, pretty good post, 

Baldev and Bansuri definitely pushing Gunjan into a pit, Ranvi is on sidelines in stress, while Veera will jump in to the rescue , perfectly possible, 

Bansuri and Baldev have not a single ounce of concern for Gunjan or her future, and ar trying to rush her marriage matters,, just and only so that Baldev can get the assets he needs, 

i think this urgent marriage will be on a big cost for gunjan surely.. 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

love the reference u've made Namrata...took me back in time to my bhaag Nihal bhaag post last year ๐Ÿ˜† but anyway thats not relevant here...

I do think that this marriage thing has been brought up pretty soon and  see only one reason for it...Ranvi will eventually win the Sarpanch elections with Veera's help ofcourse and will end up saving Gunjan as well...Baldev and Bansuri will have all more reasons to hate Sampooran's khandaan...
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good post and u linked the situations beautifully ๐Ÿ˜Š

And after watching today's episode it seems to be happening exactly the same
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผi too thot of tht pit scene of ranvi and gunjan๐Ÿ˜ณ