Will ZaYa Marry on Valentine's Day?

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Guys I m here again..with mah Crazy Topics..
So as we know that Hate track has already started and ZaYa ready t o settle scores..Wat next??..

I feel this Zeeshan track will continue till  last week of January..And may be in First week of February ZaYa marraige talks start on and we might see them marrying on 14th Feb...β€οΈπŸ’”

It will be awesome man..Nikaah on 14th Feb...I really want them to focus on main theme ..from rite now...as in April IPL will start so its better if they start ZaYa love story from March itself...πŸ˜‰

Hope for the best⭐️
Hey nice topic aakash..
Well maybe i feel the samr..hate tracl has started n also want the love track..hehe greedy me.. But its not poss to start the love track so early..so we have to wait...but maybe marriage will take place soon
Originally posted by neha333

Hey nice topic aakash..
Well maybe i feel the samr..hate tracl has started n also want the love track..hehe greedy me.. But its not poss to start the love track so early..so we have to wait...but maybe marriage will take place soon
I have a fear that this IPL will disturb Beintehaa's viewrship...Hope Its TRPs are above 2.0 from first week...Cvs have kept the pace of the show steady and its good...😳
nt bad idea akki... would luv to see thr nikah on valentine...

btw it seems... u r madly in lau with ths show... keep it up [Y]πŸ˜†
It will be great if they do tat
I think it would be a really cute idea if they did! But for some reason I feel like their wedding will be rushed so maybe not.
Originally posted by .VivaciousSoul.

nt bad idea akki... would luv to see thr nikah on valentine...

btw it seems... u r madly in lau with ths show... keep it up [Y]πŸ˜†
Yaa i m ...even other members will be thinking so...Its true i madly in love with this Pair ZaYa...:):):)...
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Yaa i m ...even other members will be thinking so...Its true i madly in love with this Pair ZaYa...:):):)...
yup...the zaya magic will defo not leave anyone..they are magical pair
Originally posted by neha333

yup...the zaya magic will defo not leave anyone..they are magical pair
I hv loved so many pairs till now..be it Dutta Nakku from LTL...Siddhi Kunal from Parichay...Mohan megha from NBT..RK Madhu of MB...but ZaYa have some different charm..which attarcts u from the word go...:):):
It wil be great if they get married on Valentines Day..!!
I wish cvs r reading this post.