Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FF Chapter 5 By Sydnee

syd204 Newbie
syd204
syd204

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5

What is wrong with you? Archana thought to herself as she sat there on the curb with her head resting on her hands.  I can't believe I'm getting so emotional in front of this strange woman...And who does she think she is?

The motherly instinct in Khushi kicked in, she sat next to Archana on the curb, and then gently placing a reassuring hand on the girl's knee, she bent her head forward so that she was staring into the young girls face. "I'm Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you, please don't cry". Archana gave a defiant pout and slightly turned herself away from khushi. A gentle smile drew across Khushi's face; she herself gave Arnav that very same pout when she wanted him to know that she was upset at him. 

"Really I am sorry" said Khushi once more. 

"Its alright" Archana sighed

"But you shouldn't just go around assuming everyone has parents you know?"  She protested  "and I don't know who you think you are yelling at me like you did...I may look like a kid but I won't be treated like one".

Khushi's mouth dropped open it was as if she was speaking to ASR himself; before she could stop her self she began to chuckle.

"WHAT THE...are you laughing at me?" Archana asked as she bounced up to her feet. 

"No, I'm not...Its just you reminded me of someone very close to me" Khushi Reassured her.

Archana looked her with interest..."who do I remind you of?"

"Oh you remind me of my husband, he has a temper just like you"

"Really...I do...hey wait...I don't have a temper" she said loudly

Her and Khushi both looked amusingly at each other and then burst out into laughter

"Okay so maybe I have a bit of a temper" Archana laughed

Archana and Khushi stared into each other's face both feeling some kind of pull towards the other. When a passing cab brought them back to the present.

"Oh no! What time is it?" Archana blurted

Khushi looked at her watch "its 4:15"

"Oh My GOD!! I really did it this time...he's going to kill me if I'm late" Stammered Archana

Khushi picked up the nap sac that Archana had left on the Curb, and handed it to her as she stood up.

Archana began to slip the pack over her shoulders, Khushi knew that if she didn't say something the girl would be gone and she would never know.

"Who's going to kill you?" Khushi asked worried by the sudden violent nervous movement that Archana had erupted into

"My uncle he hates it when I'm late...I have to go make dinner and clean the house all by a certain time or else".

" He makes you cook dinner and clean the house, how can he treat a child like this? What about your schoolwork? I'll RIP HIS EYES OUT" Khushi yelled angrily

Archana froze startled "this lady is really crazy" she thought to herself... "Listen I appreciate all your help with the store, but really you don't have to get worked up I'm fine, I can take care of myself"

Khushi smiled sadly at her, she placed a hand on Archana's cheek..., which caused the girl to still.

"Even so, everyone needs to have someone to take care and watch over them especially children".

Archana chocked back the tears that she felt burning at the back of her eyes. She fought the Urge to Grab Khushi in a warm embrace.

" I really have to go," she croaked. As she began to walk away.

"WAIT...I can take you" Khushi yelled

"NOO! I mean thank you but its alright...my uncle Shyam doesn't like me talking to strangers...he'd be furious if he found out I was late because I was talking to you".

Khushi froze dead where she was standing "my uncle Shyam...Shyam...Shyam" rang in her head and her ears burned. Tears rolled down her cheek as she realized that this was indeed her daughter she had been right...she had been speaking to her this whole time. My Baby girl, My Archana she is so grown now and so beautiful Khushi smiled. She suddenly stirred realizing that Archana was leaving

"Wait Archana Beti..Don't go" Khushi began to chase after her when suddenly she felt her arm being pulled back; she twirled around and smacked hard into the strong and muscular chest of Arnav.

"KHUSHI...What took you so long Damnmit I was worried"

Khushi frantically tried to break free from Arnav's embrace, she was unable to see which way Archana was going and was afraid she would lose her.

"KHUSHI Stop it! What's wrong with you?"

"Arnav she's going to get away...we have to stop her," She pleaded

"Who's going to get away?"

"Please Arnav let go of me"

"Khushi" he grabbed her shoulders and looked sternly in her eyes "talk to me damit"

"Archana...Arnav Its Archana I found her!!".

Edited by syd204 - 06 January 2014 at 11:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moncherisangeethbalaArchu61stories.1408Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Superb update...So Archana is their daughter Smile Update soon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top