India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

YOU ARE MY LOVE FOREVER

rajajittu Newbie
rajajittu
rajajittu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I am big fan of sns.i want to refresh the entire story,so i am writing this ff.i am new to write this and it is my first ff.if any mistakes i am sorry.
the story consists of four families modis,shahs,mehtas,kapadias.
ahem modi,the eldest son of kokila and parag modi, and has a sister named kinjal modi.
hetal and chirag has the only son jigar modi.it is happy family.
where as shahs family ,,,,urmila and jitubai has two daughters rashi and gopi shah.

all the four families are shown with happy faces making preparations to select the perfect matches for their children.all the modis leave to see the match for ahem modi.their in shahs house groom is coming to see rashi.and all are involved in that.

while all the modis are in the car,jigar will be driving and ahem beside him feeling very happy that he going to get married...and he laughs himself ,,,,jigar observes this and thinks to pull his leg..Wink
jigar: kya hua bhai? aap apne aap hasrahe hai?LOL
ahem:coming out of his senses didn't know what to tell and he just laughs
jigar: haa...patha hai bhai aap tho meri honewali bhabi ke bareme sochrahe hai na
ahem: instantly says yes and thinks for a while and tries to protest but no use...all are looking at him and laughing...he can do nothing other than blushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

in shahs house everything is ready and urmi asks gopi to make rashi ready as the groom can arrive at any time and asks herself to get ready.both goshi leave to get ready...

in no time as goshi went up the modis arrived...the shahs welcome them with pleasure.all of them enter and ahem is very excited to see his going to be wife.jigar again tries to play with him...
while elders are talking and ahem and jigar are waiting eagerly to see miss.shahStar

after sometime both the sisters arrived and ahem kept his mouth open.where as rashi is in blue saree and gopi is in green lehenga and both are looking beautiful, ahem was stunned by the beauty of miss.shah,,,,,..then all were talking that rashi would be the perfect match for ahem and all most the match was fixed and ahem was listening nothing  and is staring at beauty of miss.shah... and was very happy and felt that she was his love ...Smile love at first sight...that all over mr.ahem modi fell in love with miss.shah...

then all of sudden ahems happiness was ousted, because their arrived the kapadias,, those are the actual ones who came to see rashi... where as modis are tot go mehtas to see the match for ahem,,,but due to mistakening of address all these happen because shashs and mehtas are neighbours..

all the modis leave by bidding sorry and goodbye...all left but ahem was unable to leave because he is very sad to loose his love.then shahs welcome the kapadias..

outside when they are about to go to mehtas ahem stops them and tells them that his mood is not good,so all of them understand the situation and leave home...

at home allwill think that rashi would be perfect for ahem and they decide to go to shahs and ask rashis hand for ahem(all are there except ahem).

mm:
all are having dinner and  hetal reveals that they will go to shahs house and asks rashios hand for ahem...all are happy,,
but ahem will be shockedShocked
and he reluctantly says no...

all willbe shocked ShockedShockedShocked...

hetal asks whether he kike the girl or not?  then ahem says that he doesnot like the girl...all r shocked againShocked

after a gap he says that he loves the girl ...all happyBig smile
then hetal asks why you r denying to marry rashi...
ahem:  i m denying this match because the girl i love is not rashi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but her sister gopi...

again shocked,shocked,shocked

after sometime all will come to senses and will be happy and decide to meet shahs and ask gopi's hand for ahem...ahem is super happyLOLLOLLOL and he shouts 'wow' all watch him and then he blushes Embarrassed and goes to his room.

the entire family is very happy to see ahem happy...

ahem room:

ahem will be pacing down the room thinking about gopi, and is very excited to see her tomorroe mrng...and with the happiness he went to sleep...Sleepy.

so what happens?
will ahems happiness lasts long or not?

precap: all modis are at gopi's house. kokila asks gopis hand for ahem..all shahs are happy including rashi...but gopi is not happy...

why ? what is the reason that gopi is not happy?

to know keep on reading 

comment please 
your comment will be enouragement for me to writer more os on gohem...

next part:
mm:
its early morning,,,,every one in modi house are getting ready to go to shahs house...ahem is still sleeping(because during the whole ngt he was thinking about gopi and went to sleep just 2 hours ago),so he was still sleeping...everyone are ready and are waiting for ahem to come down...they waited for half an hour he still in sleep...

jigar then decides to go and see him and he finds ahem sleeping with a smile on his face...TongueTongueTongue
jigar understands that he might be dreaming about his bhabi and tries to show this to all of them...he calls them to ahems room and silently brings them inside and shows sleeping ahem..ahem will be still laughing...then all of a sudden ahem moans "gopi"...all of them start laughing then ahem wakes up and stares at them...jigar tries to pull his leg:
jigar: bhai!!kya hua? aap gopi bhabi ke sath sapne me the na?

ahem:stare at him silently without knowing waht to say?

jigar:aapka chehrese se tho aisa lagrahaa hai ki aap sapne me naithe acchi neend me the?mujhe lagraha hai ki aapko yeh shaadi karna acha nahi lagraha hogaWinkWinkWink

ahem:tum aisa kyu bolraha ho? ahh
mujke yeh shaadi karni hai...pyaar karta hun mein gopi se..tum aisa ...he realised that jigar was pulling his leg as he watches everyone smiling...within seconds he start smiling..

kokila asks him to get readyand every one leaves..

within 10 min ahem comes down in his white shirt and black blazer looking awesome...
then in hall:

baa: arey ahem dikra tum jaldi aagaya? sab logone jaldi kiya kya?

ahem about to say something and kinjal interrupts 
kinjal: arey humne tho koyi jaldi nahi kiya tha...bhai ko tho kudi jaldi hai honewali bhabi ko dekne ke liye..

ahem sighs kinjal to shut up...and with in no time they leave to shahs house..

shahs house:

here rashi will be still sleeping ,,,gopi is with her papa who is reading newspaper and gopi is having her  coffee...just then arrives dhaval shah elder brother to gopi and younger brother to rashi...he has got ready for his interview and will be arranging all the files as its getting late..

urmila shouts from inside to have his breakfast but dhaval denies  saying its getting late...
(modis already arrived and watching the whole scenario) then gopi gets up leaving her coffee gets into the kitchen...and bring the breakfst for dhaval and starts to feed him and brings the first bite to him...
dhaval denies then gopi forcely put it in his mouth...after a while both start laughing...then dhaval says that he loves hr so much ,,,,,jitu bhai and urmila  will be happy seeing affection towards each other
and says 
dhaval:tum meri choti behen ho and tum meri liye bahut kuch kiya? main kaise..

gopi: yeh kya baat hui bhai?ek behen apne bhai ki liye itna bhi nahi karsakthi kya???

dhaval about to talk and then gopi puts another bite in his mouth  and then everyone starts laughing including modis...

hearing their laughs the shahs turns towards them and will be shocked..

shahs invite them to their house...
ahem will be continously staring at gopi and was very happy to see her affection towards her brother...
just then jigar adjusts his throat to bring ahem back to his senses...

modis declare that they have come here to ask their daughters hand for their son ahem modi...just then gopi arrives with tea and brakfast and was happy to hear the news and happily serves tea to everyone...

urmila and jitubhai asked them to give time taht they have to talk to their daughter...while gopi sighs to accept the proposal...

kokila says koyi jaldi nahi hai..kal jo kuch bhi hua uske baad sochna accha hi hai bachhon ke liye...

then dhaval says i will try to take permission today from the interview  then gopi interrupts saying "bhai! aap jayiye aaj sirf rishta pakka hogi,,bus ayehi shaadi thodi na hai.. aap is choti si mauke keliye apna jindagi ki bada mauka mat koyiye " aap jayiye"
then ahem interupts saying gopi is right,"chances will never come when we want,but rituals can be performed whenever we want" aap jayiye dhavalji...

dhaval:thanks jijaji, and bid gud bye...

gopi excuses herself to bring rashi,,,,,,and runs away
modis say they came here for gopis hand for ahem not rashis ,shahs areshocked including gopi and rashi...then 
gopi shouts: yeh nahi ho sakta...nahi ho saktha yeh...Cry will be crying bitterly and runs away to her room followed by rashi..

ahem looks shattered and is hurted with tears in his eyes...
everyone are shocked and were sad for ahem...
thats all for today...Star

to know   what is the reasaon that gopi refused to marry ahem..
so to know wait for the next part

Edited by rajajittu - 26 February 2014 at 12:15pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top