•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Dhara looked beautiful in the precap today as a bride.   I wonder how she's going to save Jai today...will she pray for his well being after the bangle breaks????
yeah she looked very beautiful and i like her innocent face too i think after bangle breaks she will sincerely pray to his bagawan kishanji..we know abt kishanji he never leaves his true fellowship..so jai will be saved..eagerly waiting for the marriage track..😃
Originally posted by vijayarvi

yeah she looked very beautiful and i like her innocent face too i think after bangle breaks she will sincerely pray to his bagawan kishanji..we know abt kishanji he never leaves his true fellowship..so jai will be saved..eagerly waiting for the marriage track..😃

Agreed. 

@bold:  me too, can't wait to see it...Wonder if he'll do all the rituals and what not too (i'm sure it will be similar to when they brought the moorti back where he turned his face away while doing the aarti..

She looked very beautiful... in the whole episode.. in bridal outfit. she is determined to be quite and wait for seven months like this. Lets see how long can she wait. May be Jai will find out at the end of seven months the real reason. Till then his behavior towards her will be in taunting manner, he will always feel she is doing this for money. Hope some one in family notice this like Phew Baa.