•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Got a hand it to her with the phone today.   Here I thought she was going to try and make it out that Nanku was a thief (maybe put Jai's mobile in his schoolbag or something) but she was much more cleverer than that.  She managed to make Jai believe that Dhara was money hungry and was telling the truth that that was why she agreed to marry Jai.

Getting very interesting...So many hurdles for the two to overcome...Of course the first being Jai being able to accept Dhara as his wife (not in name only) and of course find out that Ketki planted the evidence today...

Agree with you... Clever Ketki 😈 she is smarter more then expected. But think Jai will directly ask Dhara about the DD as his character is always shown (as case of Dilip's) and she will say something so innocently that will make him release her truth. About the precap think there would be an accident and Dhara would have to again save Jai life may be this time some Blood donation, Or if more Dharma then Organ Donation 😲. This will bring them closure.

yeah agree with u she is clever but she never uses her cleverness for good things..hate her😡
Originally posted by RSKS

Agree with you... Clever Ketki 😈 she is smarter more then expected. But think Jai will directly ask Dhara about the DD as his character is always shown (as case of Dilip's) and she will say something so innocently that will make him release her truth. About the precap think there would be an accident and Dhara would have to again save Jai life may be this time some Blood donation, Or if more Dharma then Organ Donation 😲. This will bring them closure.

@bold:  yes I agree.  Either she herself will unintentionally say something that will make him no longer doubt her or he may even over her Ketki and her mama ji talking perhaps.   Either way, I hope it doesn't last for too long...

Looking forward to seeing how she'll save Jai from another mishap..
Originally posted by vijayarvi

yeah agree with u she is clever but she never uses her cleverness for good things..hate her😡

If only...but then that would make the show to boring😉.   But yes, I hate her equally.   I'm ashamed to say but I was laughing when she was crying when she thought her husband was leaving her and having a baby with another women.  I thought it served her right😳  No sympathy whatsoever from me😛
and so her plans successful outcome begins...Jay choose the most expensive ring for Dhara thinking she's a greedy, money hunger person...  

Dhara should have tore off that cheque then n there. 
i hate ketki, i was happy when her husband had an affair with other girl and had baby, she really deserve that, hope next time atleast cvs show some kind of sceen where her husband has affair with another girl.  I truly hate her. Edited by paulsibila - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jsrkfan

Dhara should have tore off that cheque then n there. 

Yes, that would have solved that problem but then I guess she had to actually take the cheque from Deepika's dad 1st...She's probably to naive yet when it comes to Ketki to realize that she will not just take Dhara at her word and will cause as many problems as she can for her.😭
Originally posted by paulsibila

i hate ketki, i was happy when her husband had an affair with other girl and had baby, she really deserve that, hope next time atleast cvs show some kind of sceen where her husband has affair with another girl.  I truly hate her.

I don't like her either.🤢   And I didn't feel sorry for her either as she is always causing problems for others, even when they have done nothing to her.   In some ways it's too bad that her hubby didn't actually have an affair with another girl and leave her...It would have been good if she had left that house with her mama ji but then we'd have to get some other negative person on the show...