Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Is Rudra's Character Dheela? (Page 6)

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690asmanichatriNaijaLuv88

lsage Senior Member
lsage
lsage

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissCoco

Originally posted by TimelessBeautyy

I respect a guy like Rudra for being upfront and honest about the no commitment clause in his life. Let's be realistic; guys like Rudra exist more now, than ever.
If a guy is a virgin at that age (there are many men who are) - kudos to them.

If a guy wants to pursue as many women as wants - that too, being straightforward about himself; then respect to that too. It's not like he's going behind his girlfriend/wife's back and doing all this; which in my opinion, is very wrong (I've seen this type Dead). The same would go for women as well. 
Imagine how sexually frustrated guys his age would be if they were virginal. LOL

Yes! This kind of honesty is refreshing!

haha...after yesterday's episode...can't imagine a virginal Rudra at all...that Kiss!!!!! The man likes to be in charge LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TimelessBeautyyKhurafatiKalashNaijaLuv88

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaijaLuv88

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Fer me Rudra isnt Dheela...but he was honest...just give n take...no promises, no commitment...n what I liked is his straight forwardness...its Laila who was throwing herself, not Rudra...now a days these things are common, though not in tv...I applaud ST n Nautanki TF for showing this unexplored side of relation ship.(Though personally I dint like that scene, for some unknown reasons, still I say Rudra's character isnt dheela!)

Nicee post Miss CocoSmile
Thanks Aditi!

Yes, exactly. Rudra didn't make any false promises or commitments. He repeatedly said to Laila that she doesn't mean anything to him. 

NF deserves applause for showing such a bold scene (for Indian TV). Doodh ka dhoola characters are so passe. 

Hey Coco! Is it you Sonia!Wink

Though I didnt liked that scene, yet that particular scene cleared a lot of air regarding Rudra...he still has no opening for any one in his heart...n Lila, well he is using her for his own benefit n its mutual.

Ya, wat they are showing its common n Doddh ka Dhoola are only Dikra types! Modern day Cry Babas!

KhurafatiKalash

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged

asmanichatri Senior Member
asmanichatri
asmanichatri

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmanichatri

I don't think it is a moral issue in any way, it just adds to the drama. They need a good antagonist - Thakur for the overall theme of BSD versus the village and Laila for the Paro and Rudra story.
But I still don't like the character much (the actress was okay-ish, not great, but not bad either), felt she was too much of a vamp from some terrible 80s Hindi film.. you know like those dacoit movies LOLBut it is too soon to tell, they better have written her well and not as as cardboard cut character. Because frankly, yesterday I was bored of the 'seduction'. 

I feel that Nautanki does not write interesting women characters. I hope they surprise me here. So far I can tell that Rudra as a character has been written well. But everyone else is a bit too dimensional.

I did wonder about one thing though, if Rudra dislikes attractive women, what was he doing with Laila da bomb LOL Ideally he should hang around with plain women.

OMG she reminded me of Shabnam from Kati Patang. LOL

You know what, I agree with you about one-dimensional women characters. So far, Rudra's character has a lot more depth than Paro's. Ermm

LOL Rudra dislikes attractive women, but that doesn't mean he can't coochie coo with them right? LOL
See, I told you. I guess her character is Chandrmaukhi-esque. She will be there for him, but he wants Paro, but can't have her LOL
I am all for coochie cooing (what an understatement) with all the hot or not so hot women he wants to... but that was just a random observation. I guess, he does not trust beautiful women, but all things being equal would prefer a meaningless dalliance with an attractive woman than a plain one. Plus. attractive people make for better TV.

KhurafatiKalash

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Hey Coco! Is it you Sonia!Wink

Though I didnt liked that scene, yet that particular scene cleared a lot of air regarding Rudra...he still has no opening for any one in his heart...n Lila, well he is using her for his own benefit n its mutual.

Ya, wat they are showing its common n Doddh ka Dhoola are only Dikra types! Modern day Cry Babas!
Shocked How'd you know? 

I hope you are well Aditi. Big smile

yeah I m fyn...

well we met earlier here in this forum yaar...discussing a very Espesaaal topic!Wink

KhurafatiKalash

TimelessBeautyy Goldie
TimelessBeautyy
TimelessBeautyy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TimelessBeautyy

I respect a guy like Rudra for being upfront and honest about the no commitment clause in his life. Let's be realistic; guys like Rudra exist more now, than ever.
If a guy is a virgin at that age (there are many men who are) - kudos to them.

If a guy wants to pursue as many women as wants - that too, being straightforward about himself; then respect to that too. It's not like he's going behind his girlfriend/wife's back and doing all this; which in my opinion, is very wrong (I've seen this type Dead). The same would go for women as well. 
Imagine how sexually frustrated guys his age would be if they were virginal. LOL

Yes! This kind of honesty is refreshing!

Oh, boy oh boy! Goodness how frustrated they must be!

Funny story - my family arranged my marriage to someone like like that. Actually, they wanted the second son, then the oldest one, then the second one, then the youngest one. I was like:

KhurafatiKalash

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index