The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashNaijaLuv88

NaijaLuv88 IF-Rockerz
NaijaLuv88
NaijaLuv88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissCoco

Originally posted by najialuv88

i tried watching him in his previous show but i wasn't interested after two or three episodes plus i didn't persay find him attractive (just a personal thing really) but after this seeing him here i was iffy but actually seeing him, his acting is really, really, really, really good. he emotes with his eyes and to me once u can do that without words im totally sold.

ankita wasn't necessarily the "typical" idk seductress but idk i like her attitude and just think she will be funny and interesting to watch.
Not just emoting with his eyes, he says a lot with his body language et all which is pretty impressive.

I haven't yet made an opinion about Ankita. I have a feeling her character will be a fully fledged vamp later on in the show, but hope I'm proved wrong. 

@ bold completely true. that isn't something that i have seen and its really hard to do. makes me wonder why i haven't paid attention to him before. 
and ankita i hope she continues to "impress" me with her character. they could turn her into a full-fledged vamp or they could make or rather add more depth towards her character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalash

TimelessBeautyy Goldie
TimelessBeautyy
TimelessBeautyy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I respect a guy like Rudra for being upfront and honest about the no commitment clause in his life. Let's be realistic; guys like Rudra exist more now, than ever.
If a guy is a virgin at that age (there are many men who are) - kudos to them.

If a guy wants to pursue as many women as wants - that too, being straightforward about himself; then respect to that too. It's not like he's going behind his girlfriend/wife's back and doing all this; which in my opinion, is very wrong (I've seen this type Dead). The same would go for women as well. 

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

He's upfront and honest about where he stands in a relationship. Doesn't lead Laila on by letting her think they are moving any further than what they have at the moment. 

^^I give this honesty preference over this so called notion "untouched, sharif" man. How honest and open a person is says hella more than what they do with another consenting adult.

The whole idea of being the "first" for your one true love is so outdated and has been shown repeatedly throughout the 90s, during the era of the cheesy romantic movies. I prefer some diversity in how different relationships have different dynamics, especially in current times. 

Now this must be my soul sistah! Hug My twin sistah.Smile  

I absolutely agree with you. I liked the way he made himself clear and didn't pretend to be something that he isn't. He is very open about his relationship and does not want to mislead the woman.

But of course the romantic in us want the first love to be our one and only love. But it doesn't happen that way.   And anyway,  not being the "first" shouldn't really lessen the love in any way. I mean today we fall in love and out of it as quickly as we change sweatshirts. And it is preposterous to believe that you'd hit gold with the first person you fall in love with it. Sadly, all this doesn't happen in real life. You go through a lot of trial and  error before you find the right person.  

So, just because a person was in a relationship with another person previously, doesn't mean he can't do a relationship after it ends.  End being the operative word here. LOL

Edited by ebook-reader - 07 January 2014 at 12:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashLadyLaLaNaijaLuv88

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

stg1NaijaLuv88

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaijaLuv88

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lsageTimelessBeautyyNaijaLuv88

asmanichatri Senior Member
asmanichatri
asmanichatri

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I don't think it is a moral issue in any way, it just adds to the drama. They need a good antagonist - Thakur for the overall theme of BSD versus the village and Laila for the Paro and Rudra story.
But I still don't like the character much (the actress was okay-ish, not great, but not bad either), felt she was too much of a vamp from some terrible 80s Hindi film.. you know like those dacoit movies LOLBut it is too soon to tell, they better have written her well and not as as cardboard cut character. Because frankly, yesterday I was bored of the 'seduction'. 

I feel that Nautanki does not write interesting women characters. I hope they surprise me here. So far I can tell that Rudra as a character has been written well. But everyone else is a bit too one dimensional.

I did wonder about one thing though, if Rudra dislikes attractive women, what was he doing with Laila da bomb LOL Ideally he should hang around with plain women.

Edited by asmanichatri - 07 January 2014 at 1:17am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index