Is Rudra's Character Dheela? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

That reminds me of main karu to saala character dheela haiπŸ˜†

No I don't think his character is dheela. He's definitely not a player if he was he wouldn't tell Laila that he's no ones.

Also I think people are over reacting about LaiRud's sex πŸ˜† I thought it was normalπŸ˜†
See for him women are not to be trusted, but that doesn't mean he won't have needs right. πŸ˜†
People only wanna see him have sex with Paro. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by anukat

Thats a nice discussion topic!
Well Rudra  as  a character is a  hard core high esteem guy! His job adds to his candor!

Now lets not forget the past about his mom at that!

Morality is a relative subject as it depends on many things! In this show I feel Rudra depicts the wordly and yet absolutely sincere side of the human natutre- A contradiction!

He lives off his life in duty and self recrimination while his personal self is detached and is in a hiatus as of now owing to a difficult childhood!

Lets see if paro can touch that part of him that still is preserved untouched by the tough exterior he presents to the world!

Good Post Buddy!!!
Thanks Anu!

Yes, absolutely. His past and his dad's teaching about beautiful women have shaped him the way he is today.

He has built a wall around himself that only Paro can break down and get through. The fact that she's a beautiful woman only makes this love story more appealing because of his preconceived notion about them. 

Originally posted by MissCoco

Thanks Anu!

Yes, absolutely. His past and his dad's teaching about beautiful women have shaped him the way he is today.

He has built a wall around himself that only Paro can break down and get through. The fact that she's a beautiful woman only makes this love story more appealing because of his preconceived notion about them. 

Having said that Ms.Coco I must also say that he is very clear about not"leading on" that is his commitment levels... and is very straight in his emotional dealings too! It shows hurt, and his so called insensitive behaviour is a result of deep seated hurt and insecurity having been shunned by his mother!!!

The entire intimate scene appeared  a trifle distasteful( Although well potrayed) ... coz it was the 'cut and dried' attitude of Rudra for even something so personal! that should explain his emotional turmoil!
Paro I can see will have  a tough time earning his faith! But there is hope as his basic faith in humanity is not lost!!!Lol! I should stop now! 

But your topic is such!
Fantastic Topic friend!!! Take a bow!!
Originally posted by McNinja

He's upfront and honest about where he stands in a relationship. Doesn't lead Laila on by letting her think they are moving any further than what they have at the moment. 

^^I give this honesty preference over this so called notion "untouched, sharif" man. How honest and open a person is says hella more than what they do with another consenting adult.

The whole idea of being the "first" for your one true love is so outdated and has been shown repeatedly throughout the 90s, during the era of the cheesy romantic movies. I prefer some diversity in how different relationships have different dynamics, especially in current times. 
Those untouched sharif men in other shows usually have a woman-they-did-once turning up at their door-step with their love child. πŸ˜›

I seriously hope that in this show Laila doesn't turn up preggo with Rudra's kid. That would be terribly clichd. 
Edited by MissCoco - 10 years ago
I think this was THE MOST beautiful part of the show. If someone thinks that a man of his age can remain a virgin till he gets married or whatever then they need to do some serious rethinking. He makes no bone about the fact that it's purely physical for him so no ' looseness ' to his character.
I agree! loved Ankitha entry and she was looking gorgeous as the other woman! I hope they don't rush this relationship. I hope the story will allow the Rudra Laila story to be a prequel to the Rudra Paro story. 
It would be interesting to see how Rudra deals with Laila would say a lot about his actual treatment about woman. 

Laila might be a dancer but she also comes across as a woman in love with the man. So it would be interesting to see is Rudra is sensitive to her or brushes her off. That would say a lot about the man eventually!!!
Nice Post.
I watched the episode on TV but mom was there so I had to changed the channel now I have to watch it on the computer again -_-
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Fer me Rudra isnt Dheela...but he was honest...just give n take...no promises, no commitment...n what I liked is his straight forwardness...its Laila who was throwing herself, not Rudra...now a days these things are common, though not in tv...I applaud ST n Nautanki TF for showing this unexplored side of relation ship.(Though personally I dint like that scene, for some unknown reasons, still I say Rudra's character isnt dheela!)

Nicee post Miss Coco😊
Thanks Aditi!

Yes, exactly. Rudra didn't make any false promises or commitments. He repeatedly said to Laila that she doesn't mean anything to him. 

NF deserves applause for showing such a bold scene (for Indian TV). Doodh ka dhoola characters are so passe. 
Edited by MissCoco - 10 years ago
Completely agree with your post
I wasn't expecting that, kind of had me shocked because of what i have seen of late but it was a lot more interesting and it added a whole more more depth towards his character. now if he was making false promises and giving her hope then that would have been something else. but he is not doing that. he said this is not serious this is nothing that we lead anywhere. just flags everywhere letting her know that at some point he will toss her away (not the way im making it sound but the point is still there). but sometimes most women will delude themselves that they can change the guy or they are the one's that will make him a believer of love or of marriage. this doesn't work all the time so whatever happens its on her end as well as she has full knowledge that rudra isn't serious about this relationship other than making it a plainly sexual and physical one nothing more.

plus i never seen ankita sharma in any of her previous works just saw her every now and then in amrit manthan but i was really impressed and shocked at her potrayal of laila and i was actually looking forward to more scenes of her although she is going to be negative. plus i would love to see interactions with her and Paro...it would be interesting

really loving the pace and track its just so interesting and haven't spared an once of a scene without it being meanigful or relevant towards future tracks of the show. really loving and falling for ashish in this. saw him before but wasn't impressed but now im taking my words back because im in love with this man. plus sanaya there is nothing short of perfection from her
Originally posted by Desigirl_21

Nice post
Rudra has made no promises till now we don't know how long Laila has known Rudra, he clearly states that there are no emotions involved.
It's just shows that there are different shades in relationships and not every relationship is based on true love.. I am actually looking forward to the character of Laila she seems interesting and can bring in more drama and twists to the show
Thanks!
I'm looking forward to Laila too. What's a show without a vamp right? πŸ˜‰