Rangrasiya

Is Rudra's Character Dheela? - Page 8

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't mind that Rudra isn't a virgin as now in days hardly men are and in fact some women as well. It's his right to live his life as he wants to as long as he does not give false commitments to anyone which he hasn't.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
hes not "disloyal'...HE IS CHEAP. (coming from a guy) hes an emotionless fool, why would u praise a man who looks at women as objects of sex
and regarding onesided female characters...get ready for A LOT MORE OF THAT...and butchering
(if uve ever seen mb...) ðŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: AnshForums

hes not "disloyal'...HE IS CHEAP. (coming from a guy) hes an emotionless fool, why would u praise a man who looks at women as objects of sex

and regarding onesided female characters...get ready for A LOT MORE OF THAT...and butchering
(if uve ever seen mb...) ðŸ˜‰

Are you serious? 

What is between him and Laila is consensual and mutual . If you put it that way, they BOTH look at each other as objects of sex. How does that make him cheap?

Fortuitous thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MissCoco

Are you serious? 

What is between him and Laila is consensual and mutual . If you put it that way, they BOTH look at each other as objects of sex. How does that make him cheap?

ya...i agree wid u on dat, they were both cheap 
their relationship means nothing...its only physical lust..🤢
and out in india double standards...this show would be banned if paro did all that
saurabhs cheap mind can only come up with such ideas...

and for reference, saurabhs "heros" tend to be villains for the majority of the show so...this isnt unexpected

Edited by AnshForums - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AnshForums

ya...i agree wid u on dat, they were both cheap
saurabhs cheap mind can only come up with such ideas...

Well I didn't think it was cheap.

You seem like a scorned MB fan. It would help if you watch RR with an open mind. Just a suggestion. Take it or leave it. 
Fortuitous thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MissCoco

Well I didn't think it was cheap.

You seem like a scorned MB fan. It would help if you watch RR with an open mind. Just a suggestion. Take it or leave it. 

sorry hun..my open mind may be a bit too sheltered to appreciate such scenes..what are they sending out to the public...gross! and if i didnt have a open mind, i wouldnt be watching rang rasiya
Im watching nautankis shows only icuz i like sanaya and drashti <3
and YES there shows are fab and grand in the beginning..lets see how things go
Edited by AnshForums - 10 years ago
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can he be considered to be disloyal in a relationship? He's not even in one. 
Storybrooke thumbnail
I'm glad that the PH made it clear that Rudra was not a virgin at the get-go, rather than simply "allude" to it like in other shows. Because to me, it's not a big deal at all, but fans would like to believe that their leads were inexperienced, and its only with their OTP that they actually experienced their first. That doesn't happen in the real world and I'm glad that the PH kicked that allusion to the side. And I really liked that scene too! Ankita had a great entry!

As for Rudra, I don't hink he is "dheela"/immoral. Yes he sleeps around but he makes it clear where he stands, and that is that there's no place for a woman in his life. Barring fondness I suppose, he has no feelings for her. But he is honest about it, and that to me is utmost important, rather than virginity.

Laila obviously has developed feelings for him and so she's conveniently disregarding what he is telling her. That's her fault, she should not expect him to come back to her simply because he's not actively searching out for another woman.
This content was originally posted by: butterfly15..

How can he be considered to be disloyal in a relationship? He's not even in one. 

Exactly
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol Character Dheela ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†