Is Rudra's Character Dheela? - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by TimelessBeautyy

Oh, boy oh boy! Goodness how frustrated they must be!

Funny story - my family arranged my marriage to someone like like that. Actually, they wanted the second son, then the oldest one, then the second one, then the youngest one. I was like:

OMG I feel for you. ðŸ˜†

How did you know they were virginal though? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by MissCoco

OMG I feel for you. ðŸ˜†

How did you know they were virginal though? ðŸ˜†

They are my sister-in-law's brothers. Back home where my parents live, it's like countryside/village-ish. The guys stay with their parents and the girls get married off to NRIs. And you kind of know - call it instinct, like the way we knew Rudra wasn't a virgin. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
He isnt commited to relationships. But I think Paro will come to change all those things
I just think the past has made him insecure and uncommited to relationships. But Paro will come into his life to change that opinion of his forever.

I am yet to digest that he has this kind of relationships with random women. But if that is his character sketch, its little tuff to accept it
Well, I don't think Rudra has done any thing wrong , Men have need we all know that. For me it increases the appeal of the character if the male lead is not-so-innocent.
Naah i dont think Rudra's character is dheela at all..! He is not even in a relationship with anyone then there is NO point of being 'disloyal'.. 
no rudra is not character dheela!
He told Laila she means nothing to him! he's not in a relationship with anyone! he's not disloyal!
Originally posted by Ekya

I just think the past has made him insecure and uncommited to relationships. But Paro will come into his life to change that opinion of his forever.

I am yet to digest that he has this kind of relationships with random women. But if that is his character sketch, its little tuff to accept it
Of course Paro will be the only girl in his life who can break all his walls. 

Well, you have to understand his point of view. He himself has said that he is nobody's. However, he will still have the needs of a normal guy right? ðŸ˜† Ergo, that explains his sex-based relationship(s).
Originally posted by shonasandy

Nice Post ðŸ˜Š
Thank you!
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Well, I don't think Rudra has done any thing wrong , Men have need we all know that. For me it increases the appeal of the character if the male lead is not-so-innocent.
Me too! Grey shaded males have a lot of layers to their character, adding to their appeal!