Is Rudra's Character Dheela? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by asmanichatri

I don't think it is a moral issue in any way, it just adds to the drama. They need a good antagonist - Thakur for the overall theme of BSD versus the village and Laila for the Paro and Rudra story.
But I still don't like the character much (the actress was okay-ish, not great, but not bad either), felt she was too much of a vamp from some terrible 80s Hindi film.. you know like those dacoit movies 😆But it is too soon to tell, they better have written her well and not as as cardboard cut character. Because frankly, yesterday I was bored of the 'seduction'. 

I feel that Nautanki does not write interesting women characters. I hope they surprise me here. So far I can tell that Rudra as a character has been written well. But everyone else is a bit too dimensional.

I did wonder about one thing though, if Rudra dislikes attractive women, what was he doing with Laila da bomb ðŸ˜† Ideally he should hang around with plain women.

OMG she reminded me of Shabnam from Kati Patang. ðŸ˜†

You know what, I agree with you about one-dimensional women characters. So far, Rudra's character has a lot more depth than Paro's. ðŸ¤”

LOL Rudra dislikes attractive women, but that doesn't mean he can't coochie coo with them right? ðŸ˜†
Edited by MissCoco - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MissCoco

Imagine how sexually frustrated guys his age would be if they were virginal. ðŸ˜†

Yes! This kind of honesty is refreshing!

haha...after yesterday's episode...can't imagine a virginal Rudra at all...that Kiss!!!!! The man likes to be in charge ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by lsage

haha...after yesterday's episode...can't imagine a virginal Rudra at all...that Kiss!!!!! The man likes to be in charge ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
😆

I actually couldn't imagine a virginal Rudra from his entry into the show. ðŸ˜†

Thanks Aditi!

Yes, exactly. Rudra didn't make any false promises or commitments. He repeatedly said to Laila that she doesn't mean anything to him. 

NF deserves applause for showing such a bold scene (for Indian TV). Doodh ka dhoola characters are so passe. 

Hey Coco! Is it you Sonia!😉

Though I didnt liked that scene, yet that particular scene cleared a lot of air regarding Rudra...he still has no opening for any one in his heart...n Lila, well he is using her for his own benefit n its mutual.

Ya, wat they are showing its common n Doddh ka Dhoola are only Dikra types! Modern day Cry Babas!
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Hey Coco! Is it you Sonia!😉

Though I didnt liked that scene, yet that particular scene cleared a lot of air regarding Rudra...he still has no opening for any one in his heart...n Lila, well he is using her for his own benefit n its mutual.

Ya, wat they are showing its common n Doddh ka Dhoola are only Dikra types! Modern day Cry Babas!
😲 How'd you know? 

I hope you are well Aditi. ðŸ˜ƒ

OMG she reminded me of Shabnam from Kati Patang. ðŸ˜†

You know what, I agree with you about one-dimensional women characters. So far, Rudra's character has a lot more depth than Paro's. ðŸ¤”

LOL Rudra dislikes attractive women, but that doesn't mean he can't coochie coo with them right? ðŸ˜†
See, I told you. I guess her character is Chandrmaukhi-esque. She will be there for him, but he wants Paro, but can't have her ðŸ˜†
I am all for coochie cooing (what an understatement) with all the hot or not so hot women he wants to... but that was just a random observation. I guess, he does not trust beautiful women, but all things being equal would prefer a meaningless dalliance with an attractive woman than a plain one. Plus. attractive people make for better TV.

😲 How'd you know? 

I hope you are well Aditi. ðŸ˜ƒ

yeah I m fyn...

well we met earlier here in this forum yaar...discussing a very Espesaaal topic!😉

Imagine how sexually frustrated guys his age would be if they were virginal. ðŸ˜†

Yes! This kind of honesty is refreshing!

Oh, boy oh boy! Goodness how frustrated they must be!

Funny story - my family arranged my marriage to someone like like that. Actually, they wanted the second son, then the oldest one, then the second one, then the youngest one. I was like:

Originally posted by asmanichatri

See, I told you. I guess her character is Chandrmaukhi-esque. She will be there for him, but he wants Paro, but can't have her ðŸ˜†
I am all for coochie cooing (what an understatement) with all the hot or not so hot women he wants to... but that was just a random observation. I guess, he does not trust beautiful women, but all things being equal would prefer a meaningless dalliance with an attractive woman than a plain one. Plus. attractive people make for better TV.
Let's call her Chandu from now on. ðŸ˜† 

LOL, yeah I guess it is an understatement. 

And about his dalliances, well he is a guy after all right. I'm sure he'd prefer sleeping with attractive women over unattractive ones. Since these relationships are for physical purposes only.
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

yeah I m fyn...

well we met earlier here in this forum yaar...discussing a very Espesaaal topic!😉
Oh yeah I remember now. ðŸ˜†