http://youtu.be/2et1Zj5W95w

Main karu toh sala character dheela hai. πŸ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mandyg

they both looked amazing! beauty and hotness together☺️

They did! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: anukat

Having said that Ms.Coco I must also say that he is very clear about not"leading on" that is his commitment levels... and is very straight in his emotional dealings too! It shows hurt, and his so called insensitive behaviour is a result of deep seated hurt and insecurity having been shunned by his mother!!!

The entire intimate scene appeared  a trifle distasteful( Although well potrayed) ... coz it was the 'cut and dried' attitude of Rudra for even something so personal! that should explain his emotional turmoil!
Paro I can see will have  a tough time earning his faith! But there is hope as his basic faith in humanity is not lost!!!Lol! I should stop now! 

But your topic is such!
Fantastic Topic friend!!! Take a bow!!

Aww thanks friend! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes he knows where his commitment lies and is very clear and straightforward about his intentions with Laila. 

His insensitive behaviour stems from childhood betrayal from his mother and his father's lesson of life to him, "Beautiful women don't belong to anybody, nor their father, nor their husband and nor their son."

Yes, it was distasteful in the sense that Rudra used and threw Laila like a tissue paper. But we must not overlook the fact that she didn't seem to have a problem with it so why should we.

Paro will indeed have a hard time earning his trust since he thinks beautiful women shouldn't be trusted. 

Thanks for the detailed replies Anu. :)
Originally posted by: babyji

I think this was THE MOST beautiful part of the show. If someone thinks that a man of his age can remain a virgin till he gets married or whatever then they need to do some serious rethinking. He makes no bone about the fact that it's purely physical for him so no ' looseness ' to his character.

Yup!

It's all physical and not emotional. 
Originally posted by: lsage

I agree! loved Ankitha entry and she was looking gorgeous as the other woman! I hope they don't rush this relationship. I hope the story will allow the Rudra Laila story to be a prequel to the Rudra Paro story. 

It would be interesting to see how Rudra deals with Laila would say a lot about his actual treatment about woman. 

Laila might be a dancer but she also comes across as a woman in love with the man. So it would be interesting to see is Rudra is sensitive to her or brushes her off. That would say a lot about the man eventually!!!

She did look very beautiful. πŸ˜ƒ

For now he seems to brush off her advances. I am looking forward to how he will brush her off when he is in love with Paro. That will be worth watching. 
Originally posted by: najialuv88

Completely agree with your post

I wasn't expecting that, kind of had me shocked because of what i have seen of late but it was a lot more interesting and it added a whole more more depth towards his character. now if he was making false promises and giving her hope then that would have been something else. but he is not doing that. he said this is not serious this is nothing that we lead anywhere. just flags everywhere letting her know that at some point he will toss her away (not the way im making it sound but the point is still there). but sometimes most women will delude themselves that they can change the guy or they are the one's that will make him a believer of love or of marriage. this doesn't work all the time so whatever happens its on her end as well as she has full knowledge that rudra isn't serious about this relationship other than making it a plainly sexual and physical one nothing more.

plus i never seen ankita sharma in any of her previous works just saw her every now and then in amrit manthan but i was really impressed and shocked at her potrayal of laila and i was actually looking forward to more scenes of her although she is going to be negative. plus i would love to see interactions with her and Paro...it would be interesting

really loving the pace and track its just so interesting and haven't spared an once of a scene without it being meanigful or relevant towards future tracks of the show. really loving and falling for ashish in this. saw him before but wasn't impressed but now im taking my words back because im in love with this man. plus sanaya there is nothing short of perfection from her

Thanks, I think I'm falling for this show too. πŸ˜†

Yes he made it painfully clear to Laila that their relationship is only physical, nothing more. From her expressions it seemed like she doesn't wants more than just a physical relationship so it will be interesting to see what happens to their relationship when Paro is in the picture.

I haven't seen Ashish or Ankita in their previous shows, but so far in this show they have impressed me with their work. πŸ˜Š
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissCoco

Thanks, I think I'm falling for this show too. πŸ˜†

Yes he made it painfully clear to Laila that their relationship is only physical, nothing more. From her expressions it seemed like she doesn't wants more than just a physical relationship so it will be interesting to see what happens to their relationship when Paro is in the picture.

I haven't seen Ashish or Ankita in their previous shows, but so far in this show they have impressed me with their work. πŸ˜Š

i tried watching him in his previous show but i wasn't interested after two or three episodes plus i didn't persay find him attractive (just a personal thing really) but after this seeing him here i was iffy but actually seeing him, his acting is really, really, really, really good. he emotes with his eyes and to me once u can do that without words im totally sold.

ankita wasn't necessarily the "typical" idk seductress but idk i like her attitude and just think she will be funny and interesting to watch.
Gul_malik thumbnail
he is nt virgin how come u people know this..plz tell me iam confuse
Originally posted by: Gul_malik

Umm did you watch yesterday's episode? If not, then you should. You will get your answer. πŸ˜†
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gul_malik

the episode from yesterday clearly showed him and laila have nothing but a sexual based relationship and its probably obvious that she might not be his first. there is such a disregard on him having a permanent relationship or should i say a stable relationship that he is probably not interested in marriage or anything serious. this is just my personal take.