Is Rudra's Character Dheela?

Posted: 10 years ago
I usually don't make topics, I just reply to topics. This happens to be my first topic in RR forum.  

I would just like to refute to the notion that Rudra's character is "dheela" or "immoral" because he dares to be involved in sex-based relationship(s). 

Some are saying that he is is disloyal in relationships. 

See, I don't sympathise with Laila one bit because she herself knows what kinda relationship she has with Rudra. Which is a relationship of convenience, nothing more.

Rudra has repeatedly told her that she means nothing to him and that he can be nobody's. So it's not like he has made her any false promises right?

And yes, he is NOT a virgin! What is the big deal? 🤔

You should have known that he is no "doodh ka dhoola" from all that virile swag. 😉

As for me, I did like his scene with Laila. Ankita had a fab entry in the show. Kudos!

Edited by MissCoco - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That reminds me of main karu to saala character dheela hai😆

No I don't think his character is dheela. He's definitely not a player if he was he wouldn't tell Laila that he's no ones.

Also I think people are over reacting about LaiRud's sex 😆 I thought it was normal😆
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
 Thats a nice discussion topic!
Well Rudra  as  a character is a  hard core high esteem guy! His job adds to his candor!

Now lets not forget the past about his mom at that!

Morality is a relative subject as it depends on many things! In this show I feel Rudra depicts the wordly and yet absolutely sincere side of the human natutre- A contradiction!

He lives off his life in duty and self recrimination while his personal self is detached and is in a hiatus as of now owing to a difficult childhood!

Lets see if paro can touch that part of him that still is preserved untouched by the tough exterior he presents to the world!

Good Post Buddy!!!
McNinja thumbnail
He's upfront and honest about where he stands in a relationship. Doesn't lead Laila on by letting her think they are moving any further than what they have at the moment. 

^^I give this honesty preference over this so called notion "untouched, sharif" man. How honest and open a person is says hella more than what they do with another consenting adult.

The whole idea of being the "first" for your one true love is so outdated and has been shown repeatedly throughout the 90s, during the era of the cheesy romantic movies. I prefer some diversity in how different relationships have different dynamics, especially in current times. 
Edited by McNinja - 10 years ago
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: McNinja

He's upfront and honest about where he stands in a relationship. Doesn't lead Laila on by letting her think they are moving any further than what they have at the moment. 

^^I give this honesty preference over this so called notion "untouched, sharif" man. How honest and open a person is says hella more than what they do with another consenting adult.

The whole idea of being the "first" for your one true love is so outdated and has been shown repeatedly throughout the 90s, during the era of the cheesy romantic movies. I prefer some diversity in how different relationships have different dynamics, especially in current times. 

Very well said!!

Its something like "its better to be the last rather than the first!!!"

Excellent post
Edited by anukat - 10 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Fer me Rudra isnt Dheela...but he was honest...just give n take...no promises, no commitment...n what I liked is his straight forwardness...its Laila who was throwing herself, not Rudra...now a days these things are common, though not in tv...I applaud ST n Nautanki TF for showing this unexplored side of relation ship.(Though personally I dint like that scene, for some unknown reasons, still I say Rudra's character isnt dheela!)

Nicee post Miss Coco😊
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they both looked amazing! beauty and hotness together☺️
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post
Rudra has made no promises till now we don't know how long Laila has known Rudra, he clearly states that there are no emotions involved.
It's just shows that there are different shades in relationships and not every relationship is based on true love.. I am actually looking forward to the character of Laila she seems interesting and can bring in more drama and twists to the show
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In Rudra's defence.

I just want to say:

http://youtu.be/2et1Zj5W95w
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anukat

Thats a nice discussion topic!

Well Rudra  as  a character is a  hard core high esteem guy! His job adds to his candor!

Now lets not forget the past about his mom at that!

Morality is a relative subject as it depends on many things! In this show I feel Rudra depicts the wordly and yet absolutely sincere side of the human natutre- A contradiction!

He lives off his life in duty and self recrimination while his personal self is detached and is in a hiatus as of now owing to a difficult childhood!

Lets see if paro can touch that part of him that still is preserved untouched by the tough exterior he presents to the world!

Good Post Buddy!!!

You are absolutely right dear.