New SanDhir SS - Emptiness.......(Chap 1 pg3, Note pg 5)

Posted: 10 years ago
HeyGuys...as promised in the poll earlier I am gonna write a story( I call it a story, bt the ones who read it call it Dhuendar Dhamakedar BAKWAAS๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰) on a very dreadful instance when Randhir saves Sanyukta...The original theme will surface after one or two chapters, but the prologue will set the stage, I hope๐Ÿ˜†!!
So, stay tuned...

Index:
Prologue:

Chapter 1:

Edited by --ARIA-- - 10 years ago

Beep Beep...It was the third time when Sanyukta's phone was buzzing, all aloud, in class. Vardhan sir's class. And that's why all others present in the class, with the obvious exception of Mr.Know-It-All, her arch enemy, Randhir, were devastated as to now what would happen. Vardhan sir was giving instructions about the most important project for the 2nd year mechanical students, which carried 70 % of their marks. And he hated interruptions. Severely.

"Miss. Sanyukta, lagta hai aapke paas class pe dhyaan dene se kahin zyaada important kaam hain, right? Shaayad aap ye bhul rahin hain ki class me phone silent par rakha jaata hai. Pick up the phone!"

Sanyukta stood up. She was shocked. How could she pick up the phone in the midst of the class? That would be a direct breach of the College rules!

"Tumne suna nahin? PICK UP THE PHONE!!" Vardhan shouted at her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randhir flashed his trademark smirk. Well you dont get to laugh at your enemy publicly, infront of the whole class, everyday, do you?? Nah! And today it was one of those rare occasions. Sanyukta, Ms.Sanyukta Agarwal's phone was buzzing in the class! That deserved a celebration!

He heard Vardhan sir ordering her to pick up the call. And after sometime, she did. 

Randhir was still in the jolly mood when he was looking up at the standing Sanyukta. She sat two benches behind him in the other row. But what he saw the next moment, made him shocked.

Sanyukta was mumbling something and her face displayed an array of emotions ranging from Shock, to fear, to Sorrow. Tears had welled up in her eyes. Her phone fell down from her hand with a bang and all its parts flew hither and thither. She just spoke up a sentence to Vardhan " I need to go" and ran from the class room. She didnt even bother to pick up her books or her phone. 

Randhir was amazed. How could the Miss. Perfect act so crazy? What had actually happened that made her so sad? This was obviously something very serious!

Edited by --ARIA-- - 10 years ago
Huh...wrote in a hurry !!!! I know its not up to the mark...in comparison to the awesome stories here its a bit of crap...tomatoes and shoes Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by --ARIA-- - 10 years ago
nice start.. Continue soon..
gosh girlie...!! 
i am starting to like the story...!! 
i wonder what happened to Sanyukta...!!
a beautiful start yaar... don say it sucks...coz i like it ๐Ÿคฃ
super excited to see what happens in the future...!!! 
n the affect it all had on Randhir...!! i wonder if he is going to run behind her ๐Ÿ˜†
but definitely whatsoever it may be i cant wait for the future updats
its beautiful babes...
update soonish... i cant wait and PM me for sure๐Ÿ˜‰
regards
safrena
Something huge must have happened to make sanyukta act like that!! I hope its got nothing to do with her family, but still i think its sumthn regarding her mom!! N im glad randhir believes dat she is perfect!! Banda maanaa toh sahi๐Ÿ˜‰
Anyways, great start, plz add me in ur pm list!!๐Ÿ˜Š
New fiction ? that too from Aria ???
Oh i remember, you had came with a poll last day, ryt ???
Yipeee !!! you are writing on : " Randhir saves Sanyukta "
i had voted for the same
" Dhuendar Dhamakedar BAKWAAS "

Okay, bye
am off to read the prologue . . .
Prologue sounds interesting . . .

Loved the way you have penned Randhir  . . .

What happened to Sanyukta ??? Whose call was it ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Can't wait . . . Continue soon . . .

I didn't get any pm or scrap . . . ๐Ÿ˜’
hey dear its awesome๐Ÿ‘
randhir saves sanyukta๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
pls update the first part soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
nice start..
Continue soon..