•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Despite deteriorating health kamla continues her hunger strike against the RICH,meanwhile neetu plots to hinder kamla's movment by breaking the ' Protesters ' unity πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh Wow πŸ€ͺ Such a great news for RagNaians..😳 go neetu goπŸ‘πŸΌ u r a cupid for RagNa..😳..becoz of u there strike will be unsuccessful & then Raghav hs to come in frnt of all for a chawl..😳
❀️..RagNa..❀️
Neetu needs to act very quickly koz the faster she sets her plans into action, the quicker will be Raghav's entry in the life of the chawl people- and RagNa track to get on the rail. so, with all heart...Go Neetu Go! πŸ˜†

What a spoiler soni πŸ˜ƒ...i guess rahav will definately help..as in previous precap we saw kamla talking..well i dnt care about the protest i only care for Ragna 😳
I am very excited for todays epiEdited by ...Shayna... - 10 years ago
Cvs pls bring raghav soon to solve chawl prblm..
Really OMG..I'm soo happy. God Please neethu ki help karo please. Aap ko Neethu ki help karna padega abhi.  Dilse Neethu ko Wishing best of luck. i hope she win. πŸ˜‰ If neethu wins then Raghav will come.. I can't wait for that☺️
Haan jalthi se raghav ajayein or chawl ko bachale and i have doubt pakhi will think raghav has come for her bcoz she loves kamla ma
Agree wid u soni. Neetu. U are great. I really like Neetu. She is unknowingly making Ragav cum to the chawl. Wow... Can't wait to c Pakhi's face whn she cums to knw tht he is Raghav and wht will happen whn Pakhi sees him wid Kalpi ????
Abhi ke liye pakhi RagNa ko lekar kuch bhi feel nhi karegi...she is all busy in drooling over raghav...πŸ˜†