OS - Blooming out of my past - Last part updated - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Readers, some of you wanted a continuation for the first part. Here it is. I hope I have done some justice to your demands. This is the last part of this OS. Enjoy!

Astha slowly got up from the bed after Shlok went to his shower. She was frustrated and angry at herself. How can she react to Shlok like this? How could she forget everything that he had done to her? A small voice immediately told her the same Shlok had been taking care of her this past month and the same Shlok stood up against his own parents when he knew they were wrong. Would she have severed ties with her Ayi and Baba even under dire circumstances?

The confusing and contradicting thoughts were running in her mind, making her even more irritable. Just then Shlok came out with only his jeans on. "Are you going to stand there all day? Come on. Let's have the dinner." 

"I don't want to go out Shlok. I am tired. Just order something light for me." With that, Astha went for her shower. She felt hot and bothered from all the travel and then the feverish love making. Even thinking about that made her blood sing through her veins. She quickly had her shower and came out in a normal suit with her partly dry hair let loose.

"I ordered you some toast and warm milk. Is that fine?" Shlok immediately beckoned her to sit next to him. Astha nodded yes. She noted that Shlok had not bothered with a shirt. And when she sat near him, the cologne and the smell of the fresh soap were all hitting her nostrils at one go. Even with some distance between them, Astha was affected by that wide expanse of his chest and his male strength.

Her breath stuck in her throat and her mouth felt dry. Whatever little appetite she had was gone. Yet she finished her toast and drank the milk. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Shlok complete his dinner nonchalantly. He was looking at her all the time and didn't even bother to look away for a second. His intense stare made her very uncomfortable. Now what has he got in his mind she thought.

Shlok pointed a finger at her. She was confused. "What?"

"Something's stuck on your lips." Astha was checking her lips when his hand caught the end of her lower lip and took out the bread crumb. Astha's breathing turned shallow and her eyes became a pool of remembered desire. She felt electricity scorch through her skin at that touch.

Knowing the effect his touch had on her, Shlok repeatedly rubbed her lower lips with his thumb. She tried stilling his hand, but he did not stop. After he caressed her lips again and again, Astha closed her eyes in defeat. She could not handle this anymore. Her body was already confusing her with its signals and his actions only added fuel to the fire.

At that moment she forgot everything about Shlok, his deception, his change, everything. She could only think about her lips and his thumb. His wicked thumb that was playing havoc with her senses. Shlok knew the exact moment when she turned pliant in his arms. The battle won, his lips replaced his thumb. He led her back on the couch and came on top of her. His kiss was soft and feathery.

Astha was impatient for him to deepen the kiss. She wanted to feel what she had felt earlier in this same room. Her brow furrowed in concentration as she tried to bring him closer. But Shlok was very clever. He avoided taking the kiss to the next level. Even when she tried getting closer he inched away a little. He turned his face when she tried changing the tenure of the kiss. He instead pecked her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, her nose and again moved a little farther away.

Astha could stand this torture no more. She was expecting him to pay homage to her lips after his butterfly kisses. When he again tried moving away, she just caught his hair in her fist and brought his face to hers. It was she who initiated the kiss this time. He groaned in pleasure when she bit his lips hard.

But Astha was in no mood to stop. She tightened her hands in him and titled her face to stroke her tongue against his lips. But he was adamant. He held his lips tightly closed. Astha let out a small sound of frustration. She finally looked into his eyes. She saw desire, tenderness, lots of love, and complete honesty in his eyes.

"Let me." She said in a shaky voice. Her eyes had become pools of desire. 

"Are you coming of your own accord to me Astha?" His voice was just a whisper against her lips.

"Yes. Yes I am." She vouched in frustration.

With a thankful groan, Shlok gave her an open kiss. Their tongues mated and danced together. A little breathless, they mutually broke the kiss. Shlok looked at Astha and gave a small smile. "Now you are really mine. Or rather, you will be."

Astha realized what he had just said and turned crimson. She was aware of her abandoned posture on the couch and his hard body on top of her. Astha bit her lip and looked away. She never knew the final bridge of trust was going to be this simple. But somewhere between coming into the room and having her dinner, she had decided to take the chance life was offering her. It wasn't everyone who had a second chance at love.

Yes her love. Her first love. The hate had masked her love for him for a while but with that cloud passing away, her love slowly started blooming again. This time not for a wealthy man's son, but for a husband who genuinely wanted to love his wife.

Shlok smiled at her reaction. His innocent Astha was back. He thanked God for the second chance he had got for proving his love to his dearest wife. "Astha?"

She turned to see him looking at her fondly. He continued. "Do you want to sleep now? Are you tired from the journey? We could always.."

She interrupted him. "No. I.we...I want to make love." Her bold statement shot up his desire several notches. He didn't expect Astha to be this open. Shlok gently carried her to the bed. He switched off the lights and let the moonlight come through the window. Shlok joined his better half on the huge bed and took her to soaring heights with his eternal love.

That night the young lovers became one in mind, body, and soul. 
Such a nice ending to the love story, liked it how Shlok turned into this sensitive man...👏

Please write more of these
Edited by priyavin - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anukalu

Sorry about it. Thank u for the reply. And sorry about incentive I meant insensitive. Me too a mom of two. But a stay at home mom. 

Ohh...believe me being a stay at home mom is the toughest job on Earth! Kudos! 👏
superb part.. Love it.. Finally all sorted.. Thanks for pm.
Originally posted by priyavin

Such a nice ending to the love story, liked it how Shlok turned into this sensitive man...👏

Please write more of these

Thank you so much 😊. Yeah if the creative juices flow out then you will end up with more stories LOL!
Originally posted by unishaz

superb part.. Love it.. Finally all sorted.. Thanks for pm.

Thank you 😊. Yeah looks like finally they are at peace! 😃
Thanks for the pm. Lovely end to a  lovely story. You really do have amazing writing skills. All the best for the future stories.  Cheers!
Wow nice ending it's good to see the sensitive Shlok