OS - Blooming out of my past - Last part updated

DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Readers, this is an imaginative OS out of the show. I just imagined this track, what could happen in the future.  As usual, hope you all enjoy this. Do give your likes and comments!

All was well between Shlok and Astha now. He finally saw through his beloved Baba's mask and accepted the truth. He was deeply hurt and disgusted by the behaviour of his father, and his mother for putting up with the abuse. His Astha was the only sanity in his life now. Seeing the abusive and mean nature of people around him like Abhay and Sojal, Shlok had finally opted to come out of the dark house with his angel.

She was the only light in his life now. He respected and took care of his siblings but from afar. After all the drama and the betrayal, the two of them had moved in to their own house just a month back. Shlok had taken time to go to the Kirloskars and apologize whole heartedly for all his misdeeds. Of course being the good natured people they were, her parents instantly forgave him. This only humbled him more. He promised Astha's parents he would always protect not only Astha, but her entire family.

He also put in grave efforts to be a good husband to Astha. Yet things were not the same. Astha lived with him, she prepared his food, maintained their home, and took care of every little thing. She had even taken care of him day and night when he had been down with viral fever.But she was not his wife in the true sense. Even if he tried getting a little closer to her or hinted at a real marriage, she would immediately wilt away. 

Initially he had let her be and had given her time to get used to the change. But even after three weeks she was still sleeping in her side of the bed with an invisible touch me not sign around her body. If he even attempted to get intimate she would freeze. Her eyes would turn wary and lack lusture. 

Shlok was desperate to get his old, loving Astha back. He wanted to know he had one more chance with her. His heart, his soul, and his entire being craved for her. One fine day out of desperation he had even tried trapping her with the wall behind her back. His arms on either side of her head, he looked directly into her eyes and asked her what was wrong and why she avoided him.

Astha had immediately edged away from him, if that was even possible. She mutely nodded no. Her eyes and her stance was that of a prey seeing the hunter. At that moment he had felt overwhelming pity and tenderness towards Astha. Even at the peak oh his revenge he had never wanted to physically hurt her. But now he realized that emotional scars went much deeper than the physical ones. Shlok had moved away from her and he didn't come near her since that day. That was three weeks back.  

His future stretched bleak in front of his eyes. He wanted to take his wife in his arms, show her how much he loved her. But fate was cruel and maybe he deserved this he thought. Varad had heard his tortured voice over the phone and he immediately came to meet Shlok at his office. Shlok had left his father's business and had started working as a senior executive in an MNC. It was Varad who had patiently listened to him and had urged him to sit and talk it out with Astha.

"God knows, you deserve this and richly Shlok. But that girl deserves a chance at happiness. Finally you're seeing some sense. But look how you have crushed her spirit." Varad shook his head in disappointment. Shlok felt like a low life at that moment. He was living in this guilt day in and day out. Shlok didn't think he could stand this much longer.

Seeing the miserable plight of his brother, Varad softened a little bit. He asked Shlok to take Astha out somewhere or even for a trip outside their environment. Maybe then he could get to her and find out what the matter was. Shlok saw some sense in this suggestion. He thankged his brother, hugged him, and immediately asked his secretary to check out packages. His work done, Varad left.

Shlok came back home and asked Astha to pack. "Pack a few clothes for three days for both of us. And don't forget to pack something warm. It will be quite cold." Astha was perplexed at this sudden turn of events. "Where are you going Shlok?"

"Not you, we."

"We?" Immediately she reacted predictably. Her face paled and her eyes looked away in nervousness. Nevertheless she did pack for both of them. They went to a resort in Panchgani. They travelled by road since it was only a three hour drive. Astha twirled her fingers with the edge of her sari in the car. Her nervousness increased as they neared the resort.

"Don't worry Astha. It is a very luxurious cottage in a resort. And it will be only the two of us. Finally away from work I can give all my attention to you for the the next three days." He noticed Astha swallowing and lowering her eyes. Yes Astha be ready. I am going to get to the bottom of this.

Shlok had booked the largest and the most luxurious cottage in the resort. Since the cottage was the honeymoon suite, the staff had unknowingly decorated the room with scented candles and soft light. Even the bed was beautifully done with rose petals. The fragrance of the roses hit Shlok and Astha as soon as Shlok opened the door.

The staff left their luggage and discreetly left the room after asking if they needed anything. Shlok declined and closed the door behind him. Astha had gone ahead. She stopped short on seeing the bed and the entire room decorated.

Shlok gently led her to the bed and made her sit. He too sat after her but Astha immediately shrank back. Shlok almost reached the end of his patience. "How long Astha? How long will you keep punishing me like this? Yes I was wrong but that was only because I blindly loved my father. Now I realize my mistake and want to make amends with you. Even when I was rude to you have I ever forced you? Have I ever let you be in a difficuly situtation on your own? Haven't I always helped you?"

Astha just stared at him. He was even more angered at her lack of response. "Talk to me dammit." He literally shook her in his anger. Astha's eyes watered. Her tears started flowing one by one.

Shlok was shocked seeing her suddenly cry. He took his arms around her and pulled her into a comforting hug. "It's ok. Am sorry Astha. I shouldn't have been angry. Sorry." His voice was soft and he pulled her on to his lap and simply held her in a hug. "Why Astha?" Again his voice was soft, questioning.

Astha finally spoke. "I'm scared Shlok. Once before I was excited to come to you as your wife. But you, you destroyed that part of our relationship. You ruined our Suhaag Raat and made me lose faith in love, in marriage, in everything. When my Baba suffered I fell deeper into this pit of misery. How can I trust you?"

Shlok's hands unconsciously tightened around her. He closed his eyes in guilt at her accusations. She continued without looking up. "I..I have lost confidence as a woman Shlok. Everytime you come near me or attempt to touch me I only get reminded of that fated wedding night when you tarnished everything. I am not able to forget and move on. Your touch scares me that somehow I will be inadequate and you will go back to being your old self." One more tear drop fell from her eyes, soaking his shirt.

"I am almost waiting for you to go back to being rude. How can this nicety last? It never did in the first place. And I trusted you blindly back then. Now I am unable to. Even after all that you're doing I am not able to come to you. One part of me still fears you will change Shlok." Her voice ended in a sob and she closed her eyes against more tears that were threatening to fall.

Shlok tipped her face and brushed away her tears gently. "Don't Astha. You're killing me. Please. I will never ever go back to being that man. Never. Please trust me. I am prepared to wait for you always if it means you will be by my side. Your trust means a lot to me."

The sincerity in his voice rang clear. Astha's heart began thawing at his desperate plea. Maybe this time he was really good. She looked into his jet black eyes with confusion, whether or not she could trust him. At that moment Shlok took matters into his own hands. He would have to take the first step.

Before she even realized what was happening, Shlok kissed her on the lips tenderly. As expected, she stiffened in his hold and her eyes widened. Astha tried getting off from his lap but he simply held her with his hands. He slowly licked her lips. Astha gasped at that unexpected move. Her gasp gave him the much needed entry into her mouth. His tongue probed into her mouth and played inside. Astha closed her eyes against that onslaught. Her hands closed tightly in his shirt.

Shlok started seducing her mindlessly. He kissed her beautiful eyes, her cheeks, her small nose and again her tempting lips. Astha didn't know how to react. The feelings she thought were dead now rose again within her. Her breathing was laboured and she whimpered at the sensations she was experiencing.

Shlok slowly came down with her on the bed. He bit her neck and soothed the spot by licking it. He carressed her body slowly and took her hands in his. He kissed her knuckles and entwined his fingers with hers. Astha felt him next to her. His male fragrance, his vitality, his deep, drugging kisses were all driving her crazy. She thought she didn't want this but now he was turning the tables against her. She was slowly getting desperate to taste him.

She pulled his face to hers and almost touched his lips with hers. He just pecked her lips and moved away from her grasp. "It is getting late. Get ready Astha, we will have dinner and then come back."

Astha was shocked and confused. Why is he moving away when he was the one who started this? Her confusion gave away to fury. Fine! Let him. As if I need you or all this, she thought to herself.

Shlok almost smiled at her frustration. Yes his first step was successful. He wanted to get her worked up and make her realize how powerful his love and desire was. She would come to him of her own accord. Soon Astha, very soon.

Edited by ipkkndfollower - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
res
unres 

awesome os
super ending
loved it
thanks for the pmEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good ending to the show...😊
jannat_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...its amazing 😳
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfollower

Readers, this is an imaginative OS out of the show. I just imagined this track, what could happen in the future.  As usual, hope you all enjoy this. Do give your likes and comments!

All was well between Shlok and Astha now. He finally saw through his beloved Baba's mask and accepted the truth. He was deeply hurt and disgusted by the behaviour of his father, and his mother for putting up with the abuse. His Astha was the only sanity in his life now. Seeing the abusive and mean nature of people around him like Abhay and Sojal, Shlok had finally opted to come out of the dark house with his angel.

She was the only light in his life now. He respected and took care of his siblings but from afar. After all the drama and the betrayal, the two of them had moved in to their own house just a month back. Shlok had taken time to go to the Kirloskars and apologize whole heartedly for all his misdeeds. Of course being the good natured people they were, her parents instantly forgave him. This only humbled him more. He promised Astha's parents he would always protect not only Astha, but her entire family.

He also put in grave efforts to be a good husband to Astha. Yet things were not the same. Astha lived with him, she prepared his food, maintained their home, and took care of every little thing. She had even taken care of him day and night when he had been down with viral fever.But she was not his wife in the true sense. Even if he tried getting a little closer to her or hinted at a real marriage, she would immediately wilt away. 

Initially he had let her be and had given her time to get used to the change. But even after three weeks she was still sleeping in her side of the bed with an invisible touch me not sign around her body. If he even attempted to get intimate she would freeze. Her eyes would turn wary and lack lusture. 

Shlok was desperate to get his old, loving Astha back. He wanted to know he had one more chance with her. His heart, his soul, and his entire being craved for her. One fine day out of desperation he had even tried trapping her with the wall behind her back. His arms on either side of her head, he looked directly into her eyes and asked her what was wrong and why she avoided him.

Astha had immediately edged away from him, if that was even possible. She mutely nodded no. Her eyes and her stance was that of a prey seeing the hunter. At that moment he had felt overwhelming pity and tenderness towards Astha. Even at the peak oh his revenge he had never wanted to physically hurt her. But now he realized that emotional scars went much deeper than the physical ones. Shlok had moved away from her and he didn't come near her since that day. That was three weeks back.  

His future stretched bleak in front of his eyes. He wanted to take his wife in his arms, show her how much he loved her. But fate was cruel and maybe he deserved this he thought. Varad had heard his tortured voice over the phone and he immediately came to meet Shlok at his office. Shlok had left his father's business and had started working as a senior executive in an MNC. It was Varad who had patiently listened to him and had urged him to sit and talk it out with Astha.

"God knows, you deserve this and richly Shlok. But that girl deserves a chance at happiness. Finally you're seeing some sense. But look how you have crushed her spirit." Varad shook his head in disappointment. Shlok felt like a low life at that moment. He was living in this guilt day in and day out. Shlok didn't think he could stand this much longer.

Seeing the miserable plight of his brother, Varad softened a little bit. He asked Shlok to take Astha out somewhere or even for a trip outside their environment. Maybe then he could get to her and find out what the matter was. Shlok saw some sense in this suggestion. He thankged his brother, hugged him, and immediately asked his secretary to check out packages. His work done, Varad left.

Shlok came back home and asked Astha to pack. "Pack a few clothes for three days for both of us. And don't forget to pack something warm. It will be quite cold." Astha was perplexed at this sudden turn of events. "Where are you going Shlok?"

"Not you, we."

"We?" Immediately she reacted predictably. Her face paled and her eyes looked away in nervousness. Nevertheless she did pack for both of them. They went to a resort in Panchgani. They travelled by road since it was only a three hour drive. Astha twirled her fingers with the edge of her sari in the car. Her nervousness increased as they neared the resort.

"Don't worry Astha. It is a very luxurious cottage in a resort. And it will be only the two of us. Finally away from work I can give all my attention to you for the the next three days." He noticed Astha swallowing and lowering her eyes. Yes Astha be ready. I am going to get to the bottom of this.

Shlok had booked the largest and the most luxurious cottage in the resort. Since the cottage was the honeymoon suite, the staff had unknowingly decorated the room with scented candles and soft light. Even the bed was beautifully done with rose petals. The fragrance of the roses hit Shlok and Astha as soon as Shlok opened the door.

The staff left their luggage and discreetly left the room after asking if they needed anything. Shlok declined and closed the door behind him. Astha had gone ahead. She stopped short on seeing the bed and the entire room decorated.

Shlok gently led her to the bed and made her sit. He too sat after her but Astha immediately shrank back. Shlok almost reached the end of his patience. "How long Astha? How long will you keep punishing me like this? Yes I was wrong but that was only because I blindly loved my father. Now I realize my mistake and want to make amends with you. Even when I was rude to you have I ever forced you? Have I ever let you be in a difficuly situtation on your own? Haven't I always helped you?"

Astha just stared at him. He was even more angered at her lack of response. "Talk to me dammit." He literally shook her in his anger. Astha's eyes watered. Her tears started flowing one by one.

Shlok was shocked seeing her suddenly cry. He took his arms around her and pulled her into a comforting hug. "It's ok. Am sorry Astha. I shouldn't have been angry. Sorry." His voice was soft and he pulled her on to his lap and simply held her in a hug. "Why Astha?" Again his voice was soft, questioning.

Astha finally spoke. "I'm scared Shlok. Once before I was excited to come to you as your wife. But you, you destroyed that part of our relationship. You ruined our Suhaag Raat and made me lose faith in love, in marriage, in everything. When my Baba suffered I fell deeper into this pit of misery. How can I trust you?"

Shlok's hands unconsciously tightened around her. He closed his eyes in guilt at her accusations. She continued without looking up. "I..I have lost confidence as a woman Shlok. Everytime you come near me or attempt to touch me I only get reminded of that fated wedding night when you tarnished everything. I am not able to forget and move on. Your touch scares me that somehow I will be inadequate and you will go back to being your old self." One more tear drop fell from her eyes, soaking his shirt.

"I am almost waiting for you to go back to being rude. How can this nicety last? It never did in the first place. And I trusted you blindly back then. Now I am unable to. Even after all that you're doing I am not able to come to you. One part of me still fears you will change Shlok." Her voice ended in a sob and she closed her eyes against more tears that were threatening to fall.

Shlok tipped her face and brushed away her tears gently. "Don't Astha. You're killing me. Please. I will never ever go back to being that man. Never. Please trust me. I am prepared to wait for you always if it means you will be by my side. Your trust means a lot to me."

The sincerity in his voice rang clear. Astha's heart began thawing at his desperate plea. Maybe this time he was really good. She looked into his jet black eyes with confusion, whether or not she could trust him. At that moment Shlok took matters into his own hands. He would have to take the first step.

Before she even realized what was happening, Shlok kissed her on the lips tenderly. As expected, she stiffened in his hold and her eyes widened. Astha tried getting off from his lap but he simply held her with his hands. He slowly licked her lips. Astha gasped at that unexpected move. Her gasp gave him the much needed entry into her mouth. His tongue probed into her mouth and played inside. Astha closed her eyes against that onslaught. Her hands closed tightly in his shirt.

Shlok started seducing her mindlessly. He kissed her beautiful eyes, her cheeks, her small nose and again her tempting lips. Astha didn't know how to react. The feelings she thought were dead now rose again within her. Her breathing was laboured and she whimpered at the sensations she was experiencing.

Shlok slowly came down with her on the bed. He bit her neck and soothed the spot by licking it. He carressed her body slowly and took her hands in his. He kissed her knuckles and entwined his fingers with hers. Astha felt him next to her. His male fragrance, his vitality, his deep, drugging kisses were all driving her crazy. She thought she didn't want this but now he was turning the tables against her. She was slowly getting desperate to taste him.

She pulled his face to hers and almost touched his lips with hers. He just pecked her lips and moved away from her grasp. "It is getting late. Get ready Astha, we will have dinner and then come back."

Astha was shocked and confused. Why is he moving away when he was the one who started this? Her confusion gave away to fury. Fine! Let him. As if I need you or all this, she thought to herself.

Shlok almost smiled at her frustration. Yes his first step was successful. He wanted to get her worked up and make her realize how powerful his love and desire was. She would come to him of her own accord. Soon Astha, very soon.

Excellent!!! Wish we cud see something like this in future in the serial as well. Pls update the rest soon...
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

good ending to the show...😊

This shd only be the beginning😉
DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mailanchi

This shd only be the beginning😉

LOL! I Agree and thank you for commenting milanchi and lachi 😊