Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

1 Accident in a life won't mean person will have Accidents for lifetime. 

Well said,,,and that feature really helps driver to avoid such accidents. That said, the car is too expensive for middle-class.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sophz

Why would you reply to a stupid comment? people like that just want attention and you're giving it to them!

SLUMGOD is active in this forum for me only, he is very passionate about me, he doesn't have any prob with Salman, but bash him just to get reactions from me, so me giving him that πŸ˜†
slumgod.. thumbnail

SLUMGOD is active in this forum for me only, he is very passionate about me, he doesn't have any prob with Salman, but bash him just to get reactions from me, so me giving him that πŸ˜†

BTW I was active here when you were inactive for months.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Well said,,,and that feature really helps driver to avoid such accidents. That said, the car is too expensive for middle-class.

Would u have said the same thing if Audi would have hired Srk/Aamir or any other Celeb? A Accident happened way back 11 years ago, u will mock the star till now?

You worried for middle-class? What connection it have with middle-class? They can have Alto-800. This car start with a range over 1 Cr, it is 1.3 Cr cost.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

BTW I was active here when you were inactive for months.

See u gave the answer to my post above, u were keeping tabs on me as if i am active or not? πŸ˜† Even if u were active back then, u were bashing expecting me 2 reply back only, else u don't have any problem with any Salman fan who will reply u back in same manner πŸ˜›
slumgod.. thumbnail

Would u have said the same thing if Audi would have hired Srk/Aamir or any other Celeb? A Accident happened way back 11 years ago, u will mock the star till now?

You worried for middle-class? What connection it have with middle-class? They can have Alto-800. This car start with a range over 1 Cr, it is 1.3 Cr cost.

I would have said that if the car they were endorsing had the same feature.
 I brought the middle class coz I felt like they won't be able to access that special feature due tohefty price tag. Rich people can definitely enjoy the car with the feature.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I would have said that if the car they were endorsing had the same feature.
 I brought the middle class coz I felt like they won't be able to access that special feature due tohefty price tag. Rich people can definitely enjoy the car with the feature.

Give it a break man, u haven't bother for any other celeb in this forum, forget about features πŸ˜† 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
SlumGod
Show me at least 10 post of yours where you have bashed Any other Celeb who has any real life incident in his/her life like Salman??

From last 3 years, show me your post?? πŸ˜†
slumgod.. thumbnail

SlumGod

Show me at least 10 post of yours where you have bashed Any other Celeb who has any real life incident in his/her life like Salman??

From last 3 years, show me your post?? πŸ˜†

I don't know any celebrity who was involved in drunk driving accident.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ok all I care to notice is salman and he looks delicious.