Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 9)

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

whoa! i actually predicted correctly for your storyShocked
hehe i loved it that monica got vijay to be tied up lolLOL

You figured that they'd be partners?? Hahaha damn I'm getting predictable :p Glad you still liked it haha (:

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

Greenu you are online xD

Better update! 3:)

Originally posted by jazmeen

How I wish your posting a new update as ur online lol

Hahaha I haven't written the next part yet Nisha and Jazmeen!! I'll try by the end of today, but no promises (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazmeenTeriGalliyan.

jazmeen IF-Dazzler
jazmeen
jazmeen

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goingreen

Originally posted by DancingDiva.

Greenu you are online xD

Better update! 3:)

Originally posted by jazmeen

How I wish your posting a new update as ur online lol

Hahaha I haven't written the next part yet Nisha and Jazmeen!! I'll try by the end of today, but no promises (:

Really so m gonna read it first thing in the morning after I sit in bus lol
Good night
Zola_ IF-Sizzlerz
Zola_
Zola_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
awesome update !!
loved it !!!
vijay being tied up was so funny ROFL
so finally the truth is out !!
eager to read more ! 
continue soon (:
congrats for the new thread (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

jasminerose Goldie
jasminerose
jasminerose

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I was waiting for Vinod's comeback in the story and I knew there would be something fishy about him but I didn't expect Vinod and Vijay's connection. So it was aninteresting revelation. Vijay tied to the pillar was fun. He has always been so weird and I am happy that Bond Zoya revealed him.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zola007

awesome update !!
loved it !!!
vijay being tied up was so funny ROFL
so finally the truth is out !!
eager to read more ! 
continue soon (:
congrats for the new thread (:

Hahaha I know, I was having fun writing it myself :p Glad you liked it (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerose

I was waiting for Vinod's comeback in the story and I knew there would be something fishy about him but I didn't expect Vinod and Vijay's connection. So it was aninteresting revelation. Vijay tied to the pillar was fun. He has always been so weird and I am happy that Bond Zoya revealed him.Big smile

Hahaha yeah, I was trying to hide their connection, and I'm glad I succeeded (: And really glad that you liked it too! (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hello! Alright, more drama, full speed ahead (: Enjoy!

Yes Boss: Part 27

"Thanks for making the call Monica. Miss Farooqui, would you like to tell everyone here what exactly happened while the police make their way here?" Asad thanked Monica, before probing Zoya. Zoya nodded immediately, throwing a dirty look at both Vinod and Vijay before taking centre stage.

"As you all know, there was an unknown email ID that sent all of you a photograph of Mr Khan and I, and for some strange reason, I was convinced that the person was Vijay. So in conjunction with making plans for Anu's birthday surprise, I decided to weave in time to hack Vijay's laptop and find out for myself if my hunch was true. So I did, and I was right, he was the one who did it," Zoya explained as everyone listened and nodded attentively.

"That's no reason to fire someone. And what's Mr Mehta's fault in this?" Hemant piped in, an eyebrow raised; as he finished his last knot on Vijay, securing him to the pillar. Zoya lifted her palm and nodded, indicating that she wasn't done.

"That's right, but that's not all I found. Do you guys remember the Sharma Building deal from three months ago, the one that Dilshaad Constructions lost to the brand new company in town at that time, Chamkeela Constructions? First of all, guess who the company belongs to. Yes, that's right; it belongs to Mr Vinod Mehta here. Indirectly though, because he very intelligently put it under his neighbour and second cousin's name, so that Mr Khan wouldn't figure it out. And now how did he get the contract? Yes, that's right; with the help of this lousy weasel Vijay, who took all the information that was passed through him, Mr Wonderful IT Guy, and gave it to Chamkeela Constructions, with the promise of being given the position of Vice President once the company is established enough," Zoya finished off, earning gasps of horror from around the room.

"Oh that's not all. Anu, do you remember how mad Vijay was that I'd intervened in the RK Mall contract and converted the drawings myself? He was mad not because I'd done something fancier than him and made him look stupid. He was mad because I'd done something fancier than he would have, and actually earned the contract for the company. Vijay wasn't taking the initiative to do anything more than he was told, which in this case was to convert the drawings to PDF, not because he didn't know how to, but because he didn't want to, just so Dilshaad Constructions can remain technologically less advanced. But when this contract didn't go as planned, he and Vinod came up with plans to destroy our chances of keeping the deal. Mr Khan, do you remember the oil in your cabin, which you thought came from the Monica's satay chicken? It hadn't. Vinod had put oil there himself when he came in, and then Vijay came in later to check if the mall model had fallen or not. That's when the big fight happened with him, and the model fell shortly after, leaving us with just the night to do it up again, before Miss Narges and her mother arrived," Zoya explained further, as surprised murmurs surrounded them.

"Whoa. You guys did the model up within a night? That is beyond impressive. Did you hear that Narges?" Mrs RK exclaimed, announcing hers and her daughter's arrival at the same time. Everyone turned to look at them, just as Asad remembered that he'd set an appointment with them after lunch. Talk about bad timing!

"Oh dear, Mrs RK, Miss Narges, I'm really sorry for this hold up. There's an issue we have to deal with now, I'll just be with both of you in a bit. Let me just get someone to usher you to my cabin first. Prasad...?" Asad quickly apologized, cursing mentally for having being caught in such a mess by one of his biggest clients. RK waved off his order as Prasad scurried towards them.

"It's okay, we'll wait here. From what I caught, this fiasco seems to involve our project as well, so I would like to be in the know. Besides, there seems to be a party I'm missing out on..." Mrs RK pointed out, earning some nervous laughter in the tense atmosphere. Asad nodded, and Prasad quickly grabbed two chairs and dragged them towards RK and Narges, offering them seats. After they'd settled down, everyone turned back to Zoya, waiting with bated breaths for her to continue. Zoya stared back confusedly, not sure what more to add.

"Well, um, that was the most of it. But anyway, now it all falls in place, Vijay's constant unhappiness with me, and his obsession with his laptop, not letting it out of his sight for even a second. It all makes sense now," Zoya concluded sadly. Asad shook his head disappointedly, before grabbing Vinod by the collar and pulling him up a little, slamming him on an empty side of the pillar that Vijay had been tied to.

"Tum aise kaise... Do you know, mere abbu ke hote hui bhi, mujhe pitah ka pyaar kabhi nahi mila, until I met your father. He treated me like a son, and I respected him like a father. Right before he passed away, he held my hand and told me to take good care of you, and I nodded immediately, knowing very well that I would've even if he didn't tell me to. Why? Because just as I thought of him as my father, I thought of you as my brother, and I gave you his position despite the fact that you weren't even qualified for it, just to respect your father's dying wish. And what did you do?! Take a freaking sword and stab into my back?? WHY???" Asad growled, as he pushed harder against Vinod's chest, making his head hit the pillar a few times.

"That's precisely why I did it you emotional fool! Because MY father was treating some OTHER kid as his own! How do you think that made me feel? And wow, you let me be VICE president of your company. What, so that I can play second fiddle to you my whole life? I didn't want that. And I would've succeeded in stealing all your clients and becoming a bigger person than you, if only this little bitch hadn't come along and..." Vinod lashed out bitterly, just to be cut off by a tight slap on his face.

"You dare say one more word against Miss Farooqui, I swear I will pull your tongue out and feed it to the dogs," Asad growled, making Vinod cower a little under his scowl. Asad finally let go of Vinod, throwing him a few steps back where Hemant and Prasad already stood, ready to hold him still. Asad turned to Vijay, his eyes still burning with anger.

"And you? What's your excuse? I hired you when you were just a fresh graduate, and despite your problem with working in a team, I kept you on, just for the fact that you've been with the company for so long and I had faith in your loyalty. In fact, you even said that yourself! You know how Miss Farooqui said that you had plenty of opportunity to show initiative and improve on the level of technology used in Dilshaad Constructions? If you actually had, maybe I would've already promoted you, and you wouldn't have needed to resort to fraud," Asad said disappointedly, holding Vijay by the chin as he forced eye contact. Vijay just stared at him blankly, heaving a little under the pressure of the ropes.

"I have no excuse other than the fact that I wanted the money, and the position, and the reputation. But for the record, I don't think that hard work is what's needed to progress in your company, so don't act all high and mighty. I think what's needed to get promoted, or even get a job in this office, is to pretend to be beautiful damsel in distress like this little smarty pants here. You want to send me to jail? Go ahead. But I'm going to make sure I send you to jail and this girl right out of the country as well," Vijay said decidedly, just to be met with a bunch of confused looks from everyone, except Asad and Zoya who stared at him in horror.

"That's right Mr and Mrs Bond. I'd overheard your conversation with her, right after the model broke. I was standing right outside your cabin, waiting for the model to fall. I remember exactly what you said, as clear as day. Let me quote: 'I should've known that trying to keep you in a country that didn't even want you would turn out to be a big mistake'. You lied to the authorities and employed her just to keep her in the country right?" Vijay asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement, as Zoya opened and closed her mouth stupidly.

"I could've gotten rid of this girl a while ago, but I hadn't found proof. Lucky for me, I managed to get hold of her employment papers this morning, after you walked into my cabin and dragged her out with you to the finance department. I followed both of you out, and then went to your cabin when no one was looking just to find your laptop left unattended on the sofa, so I grabbed it and found the information I needed, and then called the immigration office. Sure enough, you told them that she'd been working here for weeks, when it's been barely one week since she's arrived and disrupted everything. I've told him everything, and I'm sure the officer will be here in no time, to take the both of you away," Vijay announced smugly, as a buzz erupted around the office again, discussing this new development. As if on cue, the main door swung open and a group of police officers entered, with Dhurandar Bhatawdekar and Dolly leading them in.

XXX

Uh oh! Tables have turned!

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

mpreeetkaurkhalidamohamed6dreamygirl_95dawn08lipika1busybee21vishalooMitwaaaAsyalover33shivbhan13kaavi12PamHanoomansharan90Maryamahaji790greyanastasiasamara5dior123asyanadasyadeedeezsherien81Mahi982raishiQuboolHaiLover1mottalimalar3nilorinaraniii2sangeethbalaMayaB5anoognasony1990mishal9niharikapONAegoDarkBecomingArjunKiAshmanjusha_92luv angelAphroditeshami810swarobi1day_lilymisha93Divi.CgarimaksgianAlveena12ZanutixbindassspinkksbenaznazaliLinnetvm17anma2738madina12saku19lasya13rhythmsanghRattyswamialeenaansari-IamCrazySeven-9849565007sanasahelDhwaniiammhd72msingh27sarbrathanManan_1D_Zaynankitabaranfatima30Nitya_Sureshlife4mejasmineroseEkPagliLadki-AngreziKudi-lourel24Ankaheesnehasyareenahdaisydee425Azraa01.Suhasini.potternerdcanadiankudiaish-aufriendsallcutestar12-.-Mariam-.-Amina...princeegoyalnisha150...KSGmiAmor...rosamaleNishitaraojazmeenSanthu.The.Kingmadhvi4gurtimanognasaiNpdeepaA.Hajnal-Aswini--waitingforyou-Chillichickkals82TaiLung-RM-FaultInMyStarssheilasandhu-StarsLinedUp-SurbhikiPankhi7APKanopamaNAVI55ChocoBerryteddyyyAvieasifiqbalsh-khaleesi-akaswanShubh007anushreemishranilusoniA.Kh_20princess101TeriGalliyan.vrindaguptaamruta04annanyaksgianAnjiniesona_nakshGulaabo-DavneetKaur-metoyouGoodGoneWrongneenabinu-Ishqbaaaz-countingstarzria1891Nithiya95rajnid68Zola_nahsjdnusksmsjPersikojas91raneeb-Mrinalini-_Oishi_--Mahima--MysticRiverLinsie

Go to top