Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 75)

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAVI55

Nikaah MubarakPartyDancingDancing

I really could care less if it is a fake marriage...They got married that's all that matters...We can work from thereLOL

I'm going to find an outfit to wear because I'm sure I'll be invited to their WalimaLOL

Brillliant Green JiClap Well written...

I loved the part where Asad did not say Qubool Hai until Zoya looked at him...It was so poignantDay Dreaming

I'll be waiting for the Nakli SuhagraatWink That should be next right after the WalimaWink...

I loved thisHeart

Green Ji you must be well...Two updates in a weekBig smile

HugHugHug

Find a green outfit :p Is your real name Navi or something else? Yeah even though it's supposed to be nakli, I still wanted to show some form of realness in it haha. Glad you liked it (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVI55

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

wow for the first time your FF showed an AsYa nikaah and not just an implication of a future wedding. Ok it was a nakli nikaah but a nikaah none the less!

Im way too curious about those damned papers! UGHH! LOL

Yeah haha decided to try something new for a change :p Continue reading and you'll find out soon enough hahaha. Glad you liked it (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerose

Finally the nakli nikkah has happened which is completely asli for others except the bride and bridegroom. Lol
I wonder will they have nakli consummation or not and Asad will "We will have to have a nakli suhaagrat Ms. Farooqui otherwise we ll be caught"Wink
Superb update yet again with superb elaboration of the intricacies. I love your writing style. It seems its all going on a screen which captures each and every expression, action and gesture.

HAHA gosh, it'd be hilarious if I made Asad say that :p Thank you so much for the compliment, I do try to add as many details as I can so it can be imagined better (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by webuser7

Wow, Nikaah hogaya and in green outfits! Mujhe kissi bhi angle se nakli nahi laga! No contract signed before marriage but instead traditionally done. So asli hai!! Big smile

Very interesting that Asad wanted her to look at him as he said QH!! Very telling!! If it was really nakli, he wouldn't care. Confused man! Angry

No Appi or Jeeju for the wedding? Confused I missed them! Well, at least my bachha and I got to attend with Mona and Shona!! LOL Thank you for that! Hug

Look forward to the next update to see how nakli the SR will be! Wink

Oh gosh I actually forgot about Aapi and Jiju HAHA. Thanks for reminding, I'll need to make amends somehow in the next update. Glad you guys enjoyed the wedding together though :p And glad you liked it (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RM-

Ek baar me Nikaah kara diya Shocked
Maan gaye ustaad ROFL

HAHAHA. Running away from nikaahs has become way too cliched for people watching this show to take :p
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha150

So finally offically they are married...bt yep its fake one by soon it wil turn to real one ...rite??

Loved the way asya waited for eachother's acceptance for saying qubool hai...!!

lovely updatee

ab yeh tripthi kaun hai??

Love

NishaHeart

We'll see if it becomes real or not... and who this Tripathi is too haha. Glad you liked it (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvi4gurti

superb update!!!
but seriously i would not want to be in zoya's place right now..knowing that asad think of it as a nakli nikaah...n the uncertainty of so many things...going thru that emotional turmoil is horrible!!!Ouch
finaaly they are married..bt im worried abt the damn papers!!!
update soon!

I hope I managed to put across the turmoil in an appropriate manner though!! Glad you liked it (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

I hope you are planning to give us a wicked SR, it must be a spur of the moment kind of thing, like when he kiss her.

Haha well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see... depends on my mood you see :p

Go to top