Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 63)

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Lovely, but wat did Zoya read in dat paper dat brought her  tears, now looking 4ward to da wedding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Res
Unres
Haha yes finally i am here Big smileBig smileI am sorry that i am so late but you know how busy i am these days but still I don't want to keep my dearest Green waiting for very long so Here i am...Sorry if this comment is not upto my usual onesLOLLOL
First of all a bada wala welcome back to you GreenHugHugJhappi phad ke welcome...
I am so glad you are better now and back to entertaining us with your amazing updates...I have been missing Yes Boss a lot and reading an update after so long made my dayEmbarrassed

Now lets come to the updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Zoya heard Asad's room door shut with a loud bang, and she flinched a little at the sound of it. She bit her lower lip cautiously as she controlled herself from expressing the burst of emotions that was exploding in her heart, looking down at the ground listlessly.
Aww poor zoya i feel so bad or her..I want to smack asad's head and knock some sense into him but I guess i can understand his feelings too...Its not easy wrapping your head around the fact that you are getting married for pretenceLOLLOL

"Zoya, you know how he is. Don't think too much of it. Maybe he's just overwhelmed by all of this. Tum bhi thak gayi hogi, I think you should get some rest now. Tomorrow will be a brand new day for all of us," Dilshaad tried to make amends for her son, and Zoya simply smiled weakly. 
I love dilshu momma basEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedShe is so sweet...always taking care of zoya and making sure to repair things asad has damaged...i love this bonding between the zoya and dilshadEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Asad instinctively wrapped an arm around Zoya's waist in a protective manner, despite the fact that her bumping into him had made him lose his balance as well. They both wobbled backwards awkwardly before the bed behind them broke their fall, and the two of them fell onto it unceremoniously, with Zoya sprawled across Asad's body.
Asad miyan maan jaaiye ki kuch kuch hota haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHayee the trip and fall and mitwa in the backgroundDay Dreaming

Zoya felt Asad shift a little as he pushed his head off the bed a little, his face inching towards hers slowly. She smiled despite herself, and closed her eyes just as his lips pressed against hers.
Mauka pe chauka maarna koi Mr.Khan ke seekheEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI mean is baar to koi zaroorat bhi nahi thi kiss karne ki but mitwa ishq pe zor nahEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"I'm sorry about that. But anyway, you're not going anywhere, because this wedding is not going to be cancelled, no matter what you say," Asad spoke clearly, his tone commanding. Zoya felt a flutter in her heart, hearing the certainty in his voice. So he did want this then...?
Ah the moment of truth...Mr.Khan finally says that he isn't letting his miss museebat go anywhereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBut why?We all have the same question as zoya and please don't break her heart this time Mr.Khan

"Because while you may escape scot-free once you get on the plane, I'll still be arrested here for misleading authorities. Now since I've helped you so much thus far, I don't think this is too much to ask for from you," Asad explained, as he faced the closet and pulled the kurta over his upper body.
Omg really this is what asad saidOuchOuchWhat a jerk...my poor zoyaOuchOuch

Lovely update Green..Its so good to have you back and sach me is story me apne kuch zyada hi akdu and sada and jerk bana diya hai asad ko but i really wish that at the end we do get the fairy tale happy ending...

And man your one line version of "hogaya tujhko to pyaar sajna" was funnyLOLLOLLOLNo wonder you are the wittiest of your groupEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well i have already read the next part so no comments on my expectations there...
See you on next comment soon hopefully..

Love you loads GreenHeartHeart

Edited by anushreemishra - 01 February 2014 at 3:08pm

goingreen

nilusoni IF-Rockerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Awesome but i am confused what is those paper about
plz update soon
excited for next part

goingreen

Divi.C Senior Member
Divi.C
Divi.C

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
superb update...now i think it was worth waiting 4 this update...
plsss update sooon...
n get well sooon...

goingreen

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Lazy Sunday, home alone, no plans matlab more time for you Smile

Part 31
"Zoya..." Asad whispered into the silence of his room (this does not sound very good)

Tears sprung to her eyes immediately, as she tried to digest what she had read (This is even worse...)

He made a lame attempt to cover his upper body with his towel (there is absolutely no need to cover the upper body. I like what I see!) Embarrassed

with Zoya sprawled across Asad's body (the famous fall and catch)

and closed her eyes just as his lips pressed against hers (yeh toh hona hi tha...) Wink

Those papers...yeh kya nayi twist hain? Are those divorce papers? Ya phir kuch aur. Kuch na kuch toh hain. Mr. Khan does want to continue with this nakli nikaah...hmm okay. I will have to think about it and while doing so, I will go and read the next part LOL

Very nice update Green, yet another twist is on our way! Dekhte hain kya hota hai! Thumbs Up

Edited by metoyou - 02 February 2014 at 8:24am

goingreen

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hey greens this was awesome chapter Big smile
now what is that with papers...
are their some kind of fake marriage certificate or divorce papersShockedConfused
ur story is going now in a more interesting wayBig smile
what ws asad talking on phine with mr. tripathi Confused
what he has to do with this wedding Confused
update fast...Big smile

goingreen

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
welcome back dr!!!
hope that everythig os going back to normal in ur life!
awesome update yet again!!!
Stupid asad n his damn lame excuses!!!Angry
poor zoya...Disapprove
n what with the papers now?? what are they?Confused
asad tried to kiss zoya?? really? n then made up the nakli nikhaah thing again?ShockedAngryD'oh
update soon!

goingreen

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 4:37am | IP Logged
nice 
and whats the papers now
update soon

goingreen