Users

Frequent Posters

SovaSana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

awesome update
god knows why doesnt asad admit his feelings for zoya
hope you make that happen soon😃
eager for their wedding and to know what were the papers about?
update soon😊
Edited by SovaSana - 10 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsum update!!!
what are the papers???
What is twist nw??!!
will dis Nikha happen????

Hope u r fine nw!!!

update soon!!
lasya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Look who is back!!!
I was surprised to c ur update...
asad was as usual... a jerk...
whts in those papers???
U managed a kiss in this update... 👏
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Asad and zoya ..at a new phase ..
Will they be agreeable ..
In the later date..
The wedding the following day ..
Thanks for the pm ..
akaswan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Again an awesome udapte 👏

I just loved this story 🤗🤗

Continue soon please 😃
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Contract marriage sort of thing?
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely, but wat did Zoya read in dat paper dat brought her  tears, now looking 4ward to da wedding
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Haha yes finally i am here 😃😃I am sorry that i am so late but you know how busy i am these days but still I don't want to keep my dearest Green waiting for very long so Here i am...Sorry if this comment is not upto my usual ones😆😆
First of all a bada wala welcome back to you Green🤗🤗Jhappi phad ke welcome...
I am so glad you are better now and back to entertaining us with your amazing updates...I have been missing Yes Boss a lot and reading an update after so long made my day😳

Now lets come to the update😳😳

Zoya heard Asad's room door shut with a loud bang, and she flinched a little at the sound of it. She bit her lower lip cautiously as she controlled herself from expressing the burst of emotions that was exploding in her heart, looking down at the ground listlessly.
Aww poor zoya i feel so bad or her..I want to smack asad's head and knock some sense into him but I guess i can understand his feelings too...Its not easy wrapping your head around the fact that you are getting married for pretence😆😆

"Zoya, you know how he is. Don't think too much of it. Maybe he's just overwhelmed by all of this. Tum bhi thak gayi hogi, I think you should get some rest now. Tomorrow will be a brand new day for all of us," Dilshaad tried to make amends for her son, and Zoya simply smiled weakly. 
I love dilshu momma bas😳😳😳She is so sweet...always taking care of zoya and making sure to repair things asad has damaged...i love this bonding between the zoya and dilshad😳😳

Asad instinctively wrapped an arm around Zoya's waist in a protective manner, despite the fact that her bumping into him had made him lose his balance as well. They both wobbled backwards awkwardly before the bed behind them broke their fall, and the two of them fell onto it unceremoniously, with Zoya sprawled across Asad's body.
Asad miyan maan jaaiye ki kuch kuch hota hai😳😳Hayee the trip and fall and mitwa in the background

Zoya felt Asad shift a little as he pushed his head off the bed a little, his face inching towards hers slowly. She smiled despite herself, and closed her eyes just as his lips pressed against hers.
Mauka pe chauka maarna koi Mr.Khan ke seekhe😳😳I mean is baar to koi zaroorat bhi nahi thi kiss karne ki but mitwa ishq pe zor nah😳😳

"I'm sorry about that. But anyway, you're not going anywhere, because this wedding is not going to be cancelled, no matter what you say," Asad spoke clearly, his tone commanding. Zoya felt a flutter in her heart, hearing the certainty in his voice. So he did want this then...?
Ah the moment of truth...Mr.Khan finally says that he isn't letting his miss museebat go anywhere😳😳But why?We all have the same question as zoya and please don't break her heart this time Mr.Khan

"Because while you may escape scot-free once you get on the plane, I'll still be arrested here for misleading authorities. Now since I've helped you so much thus far, I don't think this is too much to ask for from you," Asad explained, as he faced the closet and pulled the kurta over his upper body.
Omg really this is what asad saidWhat a jerk...my poor zoya

Lovely update Green..Its so good to have you back and sach me is story me apne kuch zyada hi akdu and sada and jerk bana diya hai asad ko but i really wish that at the end we do get the fairy tale happy ending...

And man your one line version of "hogaya tujhko to pyaar sajna" was funny😆😆😆No wonder you are the wittiest of your group😳😳

Well i have already read the next part so no comments on my expectations there...
See you on next comment soon hopefully..

Love you loads Green❤️❤️
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome but i am confused what is those paper about
plz update soon
excited for next part