Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 44)

manognasai IF-Dazzler
manognasai
manognasai

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Nice update...Dilshad announced nikaah without AsYa's knowledge and wow they have nakli nikaah 2mrw!Waiting.Update soon:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
best was nakli suhaagraat n honeymoon part
update soon plzzz
n plzzz get dem married

goingreen

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
nice update!!!
Asad always finds a way to ruin our  n zoya's happiness!!
nakli nikaah!!!! wat is wrong with him!Angry
felt so bad for zoya yaar!Cry

goingreen

NAVI55 IF-Rockerz
NAVI55
NAVI55

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
ROFL We are back to the nakli nikaah...nakli SR...nakli honeymoon and now we even have the nakli kidsLOL I really did love the scene in the serial but the way you wrote yours was even betterThumbs Up

Head butt...Ouch...Poor Asad but he had it coming...insensitive jerk.

Ah...Dilshaad and Najma's reactions had me wanting to join the band wagon and hug them tooLOL

I would love for the nikaah to happen but maybe you might have some other plans for usWink

I would love for you to throw some Asad and Zoya kisses for us...again...Maybe even have Dilshaad and Najma witnessing it as wellWink

I really don't mind when you update Green ji but as long as you do update...Take care dearHug

goingreen

mhd72 Senior Member
mhd72
mhd72

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
AsYa convo on 'nakli' everything...just hilarious!! ROFL & furthermore, Asad clarifying on ' no nakli kids'...that was too good..ROFL
Make Zoya look so mesmerizing at the time of Nikaah, that Asad should just go and confess!! Day Dreaming
I know...you must be saying...'dream on'!! Big smile
Anyways, continue sooon,
Mili.

goingreen

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Res
Unres 
yaay i have finally caught upPartyDancingYou have no idea how happy this makes me feelEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A short update koi na I can understand how important your report is...It was short but nevertheless an awesome update and super funnyLOLLOLLOL

"Well I guess in order for you to stay in the country, the nikaah will have to happen. But yeah, I guess it'll be a nakli... nikaah," Asad answered, pausing a little as he tried to digest the nonsense that he was spouting from his own mouth.
Hehe the whole nakli nikaah convo between asya was super duper funnyLOLLOLLOL
My god bechare apne hi plan mein aise fas gaye hain ki they don't even realize how confusing this asli nakli thing soundsLOLLOL

"Oh I see! That makes perfect sense Mr Khan. Then after having a nakli nikaah, we can have a nakli suhaag raat, and a nakli honeymoon, and yes, nakli kids!" Zoya retorted sarcastically,
Omg this had me splitsROFLROFLIt reminded me of time when zoya suggested to asad a nakli nikaah in order to avoid asli nikaah and asad went on with this nakli nikaah,nakli honeymoon and nakli kids comment...As i have said million times no one recreates a scene as well as you and this was a perfect example...I went back to those days and relived that sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"MR KHAN! THIS IS A MARRIAGE, NOT A JOKE!" Zoya finally screamed, as she placed both her hands on either side of Asad's face, forcing him to face her.
haha I loved how you have turned the tables around and here its zoya telling asad that marriage is not a joke and not vice versa

To his surprise, Zoya suddenly pushed her head forward with a lot of force, giving him a nasty head-butt.
Omg a head-buttLOLLOLLOLhow cute only our zoya can do something like thisLOLLOLLOL

Great timing Dilshu momma and najma darlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedYou just stopped World war 3LOLLOL

Yayy main aur Monica bhi shopping jayengeLOLLOL

She blinked back the tears that were beginning to form in her eyes, before turning back to Anu and Monica, smiling brightly as she led them out of the office. Nakli nikaah indeed.
Aww i feel bad for zoya but honestly I don't blame Asad...Things are way out of control for his comfort level and i expect him to say hurtful things and push zoya away before finally realizing what a jerk he has been and apologizing and making up with zoya...
Now i am just waiting for that making up sessionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Great update Green..I will be waiting patiently for next update

Love you loadsHeartHeartHeart

Edited by anushreemishra - 16 January 2014 at 12:04pm

goingreen

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hahah Asad announces his so called engagement and Dilshad announces his wedding hahahahhahahaha

This was a hilarious update

goingreen

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
awesome update..interesting..Smile

goingreen

Go to top