Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 37)

nilusoni IF-Rockerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Superb update loved it
plz pm me for next part
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Res
Unres
Well since you are going to be busy for a while and not update i think its the perfect opportunity to unres before you update next and my reses keep on pilingLOLLOLLOLBTW i am down with cold and still unresing see I love my green how very muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

First of all many many congratulation Green on winning those awardsPartyDancingvery well deserved awards and I am very very happy for youHugHug
As I have already told you I think "Through The Monsoon" is your best work and my personal favorite and it feels very good to see it get so much loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And about the "Witty Author" well you are the undisputed queen here my hahaha greenLOLLOLLOL

Chalo enough of my bakwaas now let us talk about the update shall we?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"Hello? Mrs Khan? Ji, main Prasad bol raha hoon. There's an issue at the office actually, I thought I'd better inform you... Woh immigration officer phir se aagaya hai yahan, aur woh..." Prasad began to whisper into his phone urgently, when he caught Mr Bhatawdekar staring at him curiously
Ah smart move Prasad...If there is anyone who can help asad and zoya in this situation its Dilshad...She has always been their saviour and I expect it will be the same this time too.

Mr.Khan is quick...Good excuse for not wearing the ringsLOLLOLLOL

"KYA?!" Dilshaad screamed into Prasad's ear, as she caught the sound of her own son's voice declaring his engagement with... Zoya?
Haha poor Prasad and his poor eardrumsLOLLOLI expect Dilshad to squeal like a child on hearing such news..reminded me of time when zoya nd asad retunred from airport and Dilshad was squealing with joy about the news of their engagementLOLLOL

"Um, that was my uh, sister...? I promised to get her the new iPhone, so that's why she's so... happy. I'm sorry for interrupting, go ahead and do... whatever it is that you're doing," Prasad answered uncertainly as he disconnected the call
OMG this had me in splitsROFLROFLOne of the funniest excuse in the story so far...
i laughed out so loud that my brother started staring lolLOLLOL

"And according to my calculations and your research, it's been only a week since Zoya joined the office, the very day of your first visit. Iska matlab hai... Zoya still has another two legal days in this country. Isliye, I would like to invite everyone here... except for maybe those two men who've obviously gotten into some trouble, to my house tomorrow evening for my son's nikaah with Zoya Farooqui," Dilshaad invited happily, leaving out Vijay and Vinod who were scowling openly.
Dilshad to the rescue again as i expected...Dilshad is a smart woman and a calm one too.She knows how to act in a high pressure situation.I see where Mr.Khan gets this trait.
Kya baat hai kal shaadi announce kar di dilshu momma ne...She is the ultimate cupidEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Asad watched Zoya smile and walk forward, and he stared blankly at her back, trying to make sense of what had just happened. But he really couldn't. What had he just done?!
This is exactly what I am thinking...Asad miyan bure phase ab kya hoga LOLLOLLOL

Amazing update Green it was super funny and for me Prasad was the highligh for this updateLOLLOLLOL

P.S.-I am actually feeling better after reading the update again while commentingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI told you na you and your updates make me feel goodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love you loads GreenHeartHeart

Originally posted by goingreen

Hahaha I'm glad you still unres-ed though! And seriously man, you keep guessing everything! There's only so many ways I can try to keep the suspense hahaha. Maybe I'm not in the mood for a happy ending this time...? :p Glad you liked it Anu (:

As i said humara dil se dil ka connection hai..I know what you think and how you thinkLOLLOL
And man i know you very well you are sucker for happy endings and so I know it is going to be happy ending.Also I know you insist on happy ending in your stories coz its the perfect escape from harsh realitiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by goingreen

Hahaha see, you told me to stop updating so fast and I listened to you immediately :p Hahaha and yes! You had a big role to play in providing proof and all huh :p And now you can even tell when a kiss is coming hahaha you should just write the rest of the story now as well :p Or maybe not... because when did I say they're gonna have a heart to heart now?? :p Wait and see hahaha. Glad you liked it Anu, and love you too! (:
Hehe your loyal readers will kill me if I start writing your storiesLOLLOLLOLWaise bhi I suck at creative writing and well no can match up to you see...so i would rather remain alive and continue being one of your loyal readers...
A heart to heart at the end of the story is kind of your MO...the one near Asad's SUV in 'Mangalpur Madness' and the one on bench in 'Through the Monsoon' have been one of my favorite updates in your story so i do expect a heart to heart EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAs i said I know you wellEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by anushreemishra - 15 January 2014 at 2:20pm

goingreen

ChocoBerry IF-Rockerz
ChocoBerry
ChocoBerry

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
First, congrats for the awardur story was definitely worth the award.

Second, the update was so good. Loved Dilshaad un this chapter. Poor Asad n Zoya don't know what they've gotten into.

Please update soon n pm me for that too.

goingreen

life4me Goldie
life4me
life4me

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Ab aayega maza. Kal shaadi hai.
Please get them married and update soon.

goingreen

NAVI55 IF-Rockerz
NAVI55
NAVI55

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
ROFL Trust Asad and Zoya to get engaged inthe weirdest cicumstances...

Prasad you beautiful lovely man...Big smile I could just kiss you nowWink Green ji please tell me he has a six packs to along with his quick thinking brain.LOL

An awesome update...Looking forward to the next one.

goingreen

...KSGmiAmor... IF-Dazzler
...KSGmiAmor...
...KSGmiAmor...

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Amazing update
Dilshad and Prasad are just Awesome
hahahaha
bechara Asad
continue soon

goingreen

jazmeen IF-Dazzler
jazmeen
jazmeen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Loved it loved it
I checked last night after 1am if u have updated. I guess u updated after that lol

goingreen

Persiko IF-Sizzlerz
Persiko
Persiko

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Superb update

Asad just declared his engagement
bt his mom declared his wedding
superb hai Clap

he is still unable to understand what had happened LOL

update soon