Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 33)

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrindagupta

congratz for the new thread
amazing updates
finally the real culprits are out
loved how zoya planned everything
n how everything was being revealed in front of everyone one by one
prasad spoke up at the right time
poor asad he was wondering when will all this stop
n the final kiss was just amazing
didn't expect zoya would kiss him
n nargis n RK to were there
n since nargis had feelings for asad
hope this doesn't create problem b/w them

Haha Zoya's plans finally not falling flat on her face. Glad you liked it! (:

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvi4gurti

n that was a mindblowing update!!!!Clap
i wud never have imagined asad n zoya to kiss in front of the whole staff n asad publicly wiping zoya's tear..announce their engagement!BlushingHeartDancing
i have no words to express how beautifully u wrote the whole thing!
poor Narges!!! i jus hope that she does not cause a problem btw asad n zoya!Ermm
update soon!

Hahaha thank you! I was going for comical, but beautiful is a good add-on as well (: Nah, Narges is harmless hahaha. Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by webuser7

Originally posted by webuser7

RK mom!!! CryCryCry Yeh kya ho gaya... I had feelings for Mr. Khan, which I did not even know of, aur mere saamne itna sab... Mujhe Green ne rula diya Cry
I need some Mom wala pyaar! Cry

When RK Mom near, why fear, Narges Bachha?! Big smile Yeh Mr. A nahi mile toh kya hua, doosre wale "Mr. A" hain na? Aur woh bhi abhi single ready to mingle! Wink Fikar not, you'll get your heart's desire!! Muah! Hug

Mr. A...the very original Mr. A, yes I want him!!! Big smile What a beautiful rishta we have, aap meri dil ki baat ktni achi tarah se samaj teh hain EmbarrassedHug
Muahhh!!! 

Who's Mr A?? Now I'm curious hahaha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

webuser7metoyou

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Hola, its me! Yes, yet again I have to catch up with some parts. Tum toh ek dum full speed mein ho. Mein peeche nahin reh sakti Tongue

Part 27
So I did, and I was right, he was the one who did it (We knew he was the evil one)

Vinod had put oil there himself when he came in, and then Vijay came in later to check if the mall model had fallen or not (Whoaaa, really?! Okay quite shocking!) Shocked

announcing hers and her daughter's arrival at the same time (We are here...and indeed, what a (bad) timing)

From what I caught, this fiasco seems to involve our project as well, so I would like to be in the know. Besides, there seems to be a party I'm missing out on... (I love my RK mom) Embarrassed

just to be cut off by a tight slap on his face (There you go Vinod!) Angry

'I should've known that trying to keep you in a country that didn't even want you would turn out to be a big mistake'. You lied to the authorities and employed her just to keep her in the country right?" (What the...?!) Shocked

and then called the immigration office (Oh no...)Confused

As if on cue, the main door swung open and a group of police officers entered, with Dhurandar Bhatawdekar and Dolly leading them in (OMG...Nooo)Ouch

FREEZE! Yeh kya tha? The content of this part was not expected at all! That Vinod I care less about. But this Vijay...he is smarter than I thought! He knew about all that immigration stuff and he called Mr...Whatever. Did is really something very unexpected. 
Lekin Mr. Khan is not that stupid. The tables might have been turned now but I am sure he will come up with some other plan. Engagement? Or is that too predictable? Well after this update, we can expect anything and everything from you!

What a great update, Green! Loved it, lage raho!ClapClapClap

Can't wait to read the next part!Big smileBig smile

Hahaha Vijay is a meano, I know! But now you also know what happened haha, so yes engagement it is... but is that it?? :p Let's see hahaha. Glad you liked it Narges (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LyssaPie

Hahahah asda unconsciously killed two birds with one stone

Yay for Zoya she doesn't have to endure any jealousy due to Narges and Asad in the future

Both of them are so besharam, first Asad kisses her in front do the finance department and now Zoya does In front of the whole office and the police ROFL

Yay for the so called engagement, I just love how parasad talked about how much they like each tiger ROFL

Haha what to do, if Asad does something, you know Zoya will try to up him :p Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Res
Unres
You know what i logged on yesterday(on 8th) just to have a quick peek on whats going on in the forum and since I didn't expect a back to back update I thought that it was 9th and not 8th and logged off but then i realized that it was indeed 8th which means that you did update and then i rushed back and resd my spotLOL
Haha i know that was lame but see you and your updates make me go crazyLOL

Ah finally the cat is out of the bag...i knew zoya's innocent plans would lead to a lot of not so innocent revealationsLOLLOL

OMG i am literally in your head...i predicted exactly this vijay leaking sensitive information to a rival and dilshad constructions losing their last contract...man i was dead only...only i didn't figure out Vinod's involvement in all thisConfusedConfusedConfused

I knew it..i knew it that satee chicken couldn't cause so much oil spill

So Narges and Miss RK are here...They are cool trying to lighten the mood..must be great to work with people like these...

Asad shook his head disappointedly, before grabbing Vinod by the collar and pulling him up a little, slamming him on an empty side of the pillar that Vijay had been tied to.
Gusse wala asadEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i love himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ah i guessed that Vinod was getting so much leeway because of his father...
I can understand Vinod's anger for Asad TBH but he has been very ungratefulOuchOuch

"You dare say one more word against Miss Farooqui, I swear I will pull your tongue out and feed it to the dogs," Asad growled, making Vinod cower a little under his scowl.
hayee gusse wala asad againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedGuys beware don't you say anything against Mr.Khan Miss museebat you guys won't be alive to see the light the next dayLOLLOL

As if on cue, the main door swung open and a group of police officers entered, with Dhurandar Bhatawdekar and Dolly leading them in.
Ahh Mr.Bhatwadekar and Miss Dolly are here...story is finally reaching its climax..man Vijay has turned the tables around but I guess everything will fall in place afterall we know what a sucker for happy ending our Green isEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love you loads GreenHeartHeartHeart

P.S.-not making predictions Cause i already read the next part
see you on next commentLOLLOL

Hahaha I'm glad you still unres-ed though! And seriously man, you keep guessing everything! There's only so many ways I can try to keep the suspense hahaha. Maybe I'm not in the mood for a happy ending this time...? :p Glad you liked it Anu (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishrametoyou

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 98840500

hey..i m new here..i love ur stories alot...my exams r starting frm friday..i can't check india forum everytym..can u please PMme wen u update..a very humble request...Smile

Thank you so much (: But sorry I don't send PMs! And I can't start making exceptions, it'll be unfair to others. Hope you understand!
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveLoveLaugh-

Finally all caught up with the story after forever. LOL Hopefully I'll comment more regularly now. Embarrassed Continue soon! Wink

I hope so too Fari!! (:

Go to top