Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 32)

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha150

res res...though still 2comments to unres...Embarrassed

Toh unres karo na!! (:

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

U are really lazyD'oh coz u dont sen PM'sLOL
But what a fantastic update Clap
U know Mr. Bhataw... Bhataw... was speaking I was thinking what
more proof he wantsConfused
But the shocking was that Zoya kissed Mr. Khan(KSG)
in front of everyoneHeartBlushing was magicalEmbarrassed
Finally u made that two guys caught by the policeClap whClapo were frauds and
our Bond Zoya caught them off guardClap
U just write best of allWink
ur a fab writer and have read all ur works earlierSmile
Now what shock zoya gave to asad it was time for asad to shock zoya farooqui
with his engagement announcementShocked
Now i am waiting for ur updateBig smile
do pm its gonna take 1 min to send LOL
Do write more and more coz i love what u writeEmbarrassed

Hahaha sorry about the PMs thing! I'm glad you enjoy my writings, and I hope you break your silence more often now (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

Originally posted by goingreen

Ninjaaa...Sorry for not commenting before, I am reading so many updates at the sametime...Updates ki aaj barish hai...!!!  Dancing

See, I was right about Vinod...he had put oil there himself as he was the only one who came that close to the model without Asad looking at him as he had his back to him when That Vinod ka bacha did that...Angry

I somehow can't imagine Asad Ahmed Khan saying "Oh dear"...I am thinking about it and laughing so much...ROFL God, Ninja, only you could come up with something funny like that...LOL

Are we going to have a proposal from Mr.Khan to Zoya in the next update...?? Or it is out-of-nowhere declaration of their relationship...?? Can't wait for the next update... Embarrassed

Warrior!! It's okay I understand hahaha, no worries (: Yup you were right! But didn't wanna point it out so early, or it've spoiled all the fun. When did AAK say 'Oh dear'?? I don't recall hahaha. We'll see what they end up doing (: Glad you liked it! (:

Oh, you did the right thing...It was a pleasant surprise to read it and go all "I knew it"...LOL

"Oh dear, Mrs RK, Miss Narges, I'm really sorry for this hold up. There's an issue we have to deal with now, I'll just be with both of you in a bit. Let me just get someone to usher you to my cabin first. Prasad...?" Asad quickly apologized, cursing mentally for having being caught in such a mess by one of his biggest clients. RK waved off his order as Prasad scurried towards them.

^ Believe me I still laughing so hard...ROFL lol

Haha oh dear, I did use oh dear on Mr Khan :p I usually use oh dear quite a bit myself, I guess I ended up putting it here as well :p
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged

I have laughed so much because of Asad's reactions...He has been always right...he is surrounded by kids...Zoya, Ayaan and now also his office staff...When he expected Prasad to speak up, he didn't...And when he didn't think he should he did...indeed, "way to go Prasad"...ROFL lol

Zoya's "It was just a kiss"...Silly I somehow always thought that she will go and kiss him or do something like that in this case...And she did... LOL

Poor Narges...Ouch The way she acted around Asad, anyone would have known she likes him BUT the man himself as he has eyes only for his Musibaat...Embarrassed

An awesome update...Ninja, I loved it...!!! Hug

Hahaha poor mature Mr Khan :p Glad you liked it Warrior! (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...KSGmiAmor...

The most Awesomest update ever
the KISS Heart
the CARE Hug
the UNDERSTANDING Day Dreaming

ok its official i love Prasad ... he is to good ...Way to save your boss dude ... i was laughing at Asad's reactions ... and Zoya ... i have no words to describe her ... We just Kissed ... Stop thinking Dirty ...
oops sorry girl ... we just did Tongue

A mind blowing update 
loved it
continue soon plzzz

Hahaha gosh, you were thinking dirty too huh :p Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarbrathan

I actually really like Narges NOW I hate herAngry How dare she thinks she has a chance with Asad? He is meant for Zoya onlyApprove

No no no don't hate on Narges!! It was just a joke!
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

i was thinking someone from the staff would suggest engagement to keep zoya there. i was hard pressed to trust asad there.  that man can try a saint's patience. hmph. and when prasad spoke up, i was getting all excited and then...it didn't happen. but asad did! ShockedPartyand mr tehzeeb and tameez have been kissing all over the place and in front of all and sundry Big smileWinkEvil Smile
my fav was the officers' reactions- lol. are they from IF too?

Hahaha Asad is coming out of his shell :p And yeah, Anu, Monica, RK and Narges are from IF, if you're wondering! (: Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Yeh mein kya dekh rahi hoon?! A new thread! Shocked Woohoo!!! Big smileDancing
Congrats Green...ek dum well deserved! ClapClapClap

'Ek main hoon aur ek tu
Tere peechhe-peechhe main
Mere aagey-aagey tu' 

A very apt song, since you are on a roll with one update after the other lekin mein wahi ke wahi reh gayi. Slow with my unres Confused
Khair chalo, I know you will forgive me Embarrassed

Part 26
and shared a small fist pump with her (The famous fist pump! How I miss that) Embarrassed

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU!" (OMG!!! This was all for her?!) ShockedBig smile

Anu grabbed her hand and took her into a hug on one side, before grabbing Zoya and pulling her into a hug on the other side as well (Lovely, picture perfect) Smile

who stood at his cabin door with a raised eyebrow (Oopsie...the great Gatsby himself is here)

Asad smiled a little at their reaction (His smile is precious, because its rare) Day Dreaming

He'd been gagged and tied to a pillar (WHAT?! LOL) ROFL

He's surprisingly good at tying people down... (LOL, Monica! Be careful with what you say in front of the boss) TongueLOL

stroking Zoya's fingers a little to relax her clenched fist (Awww)

"Dhokebaaz kahi ka," (See, I knew it!!!) AngryAngryAngry

I would like to announce to everyone that I'm firing both Mr Vinod Mehta and Mr Vijay Kapoor with immediate effect (Way to go, Mr. Khan!)Clap

Lots of things happened in this part! First things first; Anu will love this part! What a super cute birthday gift Embarrassed All that was a part of a surprise birthday party, I would have never guessed that! 
That Vijay, uski itni himmat to try to ruin her birthday party! Angry Thank God, they tied him up. 
And that Vinod!!! I knew that he was not trustworthy. Don't mess with AAK.
Okay so there are out now. Is Mr. Khan going to thank Zoya? He should! And not just a formal thank you, but in a special way Wink

Thank you once again Green Smile

My new funda: don't read updates until I unres...so lets go to the next part! 

Ek main aur ek tu!! Do you know how much I love Imran Khan hahaha <3 <3 <3 Yeah, I was tryna hide the party haha, glad I managed to :p And can I just say, it's lovely that you don't read the next part until you unres! It's very sweet of you (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

Go to top