Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 120)

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...KSGmiAmor...

Green

Why are u so mean Shocked

First u give us a sexy Start that gave us all goosebumpsDay Dreaming then u mention a weird bra clasp that ruined the beautiful moment
i still love u because i know u will give more HOT sizzling scenes like this

U write so beautifullyClap

Now please please please continue soon

Hahaha I don't know man, I guess it's kinda fun to be mean at times :p Glad you liked it anyway (:

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochhug

Was going to RES last night. But was tad busy cleaning up the bits of my exploding head. 

Angry

Oh dear!! I do hope you cleaned up well though hahahaha.
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by webuser7

Did you know "mean" rhymes with "green"?! Angry How could you do that to us?! Kidding aside, brilliant update! LOL

Uff, you really turned the heat on in peak winter!! That was some passionate ahem ahem SR start. Poor Mr. Khan has no idea how to operate certain contraptions! LOL He needs practice!!

But, Zoya took the cake with "Mr Kh... Mr Khan... Yeh sab... yeh sab asli hai... ya nakli?" ROFL

Oh god, this asli nakli saga is going to be the death of Mr. Khan. He better confess soon.

Waiting for the next update ...

Now I know why I enjoy being mean! Thanks for the enlightenment :p Well Mr Khan called this upon himself, for starting with the nakli crap in the first place hahaha. Glad you liked it (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Yo yo Green Cool I am here...ek dum full ishtyle mein. In hope that this part will give us a successful suhaag raat...Toh chalein, shuru karte hain. 

Part 35
"Asad..." Zoya whispered hoarsely (Oh yes finally, she said his name) Embarrassed

He was kissing the very spot in her mehndi design where the mehndiwali had hidden his name in Urdu... and he probably had no idea (Very unique and new...so romantic) Embarrassed Clap

the extra emphasis on the s' in his name giving it a sexy edge (Yes, yes, yes...you described it perfectly)

taking advantage of the fact that he'd unbuttoned the first few buttons earlier (Okay, this girl knows what to do and how! I like) Thumbs Up

"Take it off," (Yes, please do that...) Blushing

"Mr Khan... Mr Khan, stop. Stop, please stop," (WHAT?!) Shocked

"Mr Kh... Mr Khan... Yeh sab... yeh sab asli hai... ya nakli?" (Oh my...what the...) Stern Smile

"Aapko yeh sab nakli lag raha hai?" Asad asked incredulously, his voice dripping with sarcasm... and disappointment (Bechara Mr. Khan...)

Greeennn, what the hell are you doing?! This has to be the most unsuccessful suhaag raat since it must also be the firs time where a dulhan asks her newly wed husband whether this is fake or real!!!
Yes, I know can't blame poor Zoya for asking, but seriously...one knows that these kind of raw emotions and feelings are and cannot be fake. Mr. Khan sleeping on the green settee is even worse than a cold shower...bechara. 

One positive thing though; she finally called him Asad. Oh, how long I have waited for this moment Day Dreaming  And you described perfectly his thoughts... Very nice! 

No yaar, I can't say you have one reader less. Kya karoon, aadat se majboor hoon iss liye I will have to continue with reading this FF.
Lucky you! LOL

Thanks my dear! Hug

Hahahaha unsuccessful SRs in people's lives... there must be many! This is only one of them :p Glad you liked that she called him Asad haha, I think you're the only one who pointed it out hahaha. Glad you liked it Narges (:

metoyou

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

I was expecting a VDay Update Greenu :(

Main busy thi Vday par HAHAHA.
maha2012 IF-Sizzlerz
maha2012
maha2012

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Update plzzCry
we're dying hereLOLBroken Heart

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parakshi

When will u update?

Now-ish hahaha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parakshiMiss-Appymaha2012

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goingreen

Originally posted by metoyou

Hahahaha unsuccessful SRs in people's lives... there must be many! This is only one of them :p Glad you liked that she called him Asad haha, I think you're the only one who pointed it out hahaha. Glad you liked it Narges (:

Green, that is one of the things I have been waiting for eagerly, she calling him Asad. And you fulfilled this wish, albeit unknowingly, very beautifully! Thank you so much! Hug

goingreen

Go to top