Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 (Page 114)

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
What the

i totally loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Was going to RES last night. But was tad busy cleaning up the bits of my exploding head. 

Angry

goingreen

volatile Groupbie
volatile
volatile

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

That was a perfect dodge! Hahaha...all of us are so desperate for AsYa to get some action. Wink

But I am glad that it didnt go any further...they need to get their feelings out in the open first!

goingreen

webuser7 Goldie
webuser7
webuser7

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Did you know "mean" rhymes with "green"?! Angry How could you do that to us?! Kidding aside, brilliant update! LOL

Uff, you really turned the heat on in peak winter!! That was some passionate ahem ahem SR start. Poor Mr. Khan has no idea how to operate certain contraptions! LOL He needs practice!!

But, Zoya took the cake with "Mr Kh... Mr Khan... Yeh sab... yeh sab asli hai... ya nakli?" ROFL

Oh god, this asli nakli saga is going to be the death of Mr. Khan. He better confess soon.

Waiting for the next update ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreenmochhugNAVI55

akaswan IF-Rockerz
akaswan
akaswan

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hi Big smile

Awesome story i just love it and you write very well update soon please EmbarrassedBig smile

goingreen

friendsall Goldie
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
loved it green...hope they clear d confusions soon...he should muster up d courage to tell her how much asli these r for him...good writing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreenNpdeepa

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Yo yo Green Cool I am here...ek dum full ishtyle mein. In hope that this part will give us a successful suhaag raat...Toh chalein, shuru karte hain. 

Part 35
"Asad..." Zoya whispered hoarsely (Oh yes finally, she said his name) Embarrassed

He was kissing the very spot in her mehndi design where the mehndiwali had hidden his name in Urdu... and he probably had no idea (Very unique and new...so romantic) Embarrassed Clap

the extra emphasis on the s' in his name giving it a sexy edge (Yes, yes, yes...you described it perfectly)

taking advantage of the fact that he'd unbuttoned the first few buttons earlier (Okay, this girl knows what to do and how! I like) Thumbs Up

"Take it off," (Yes, please do that...) Blushing

"Mr Khan... Mr Khan, stop. Stop, please stop," (WHAT?!) Shocked

"Mr Kh... Mr Khan... Yeh sab... yeh sab asli hai... ya nakli?" (Oh my...what the...) Stern Smile

"Aapko yeh sab nakli lag raha hai?" Asad asked incredulously, his voice dripping with sarcasm... and disappointment (Bechara Mr. Khan...)

Greeennn, what the hell are you doing?! This has to be the most unsuccessful suhaag raat since it must also be the firs time where a dulhan asks her newly wed husband whether this is fake or real!!!
Yes, I know can't blame poor Zoya for asking, but seriously...one knows that these kind of raw emotions and feelings are and cannot be fake. Mr. Khan sleeping on the green settee is even worse than a cold shower...bechara. 

One positive thing though; she finally called him Asad. Oh, how long I have waited for this moment Day Dreaming  And you described perfectly his thoughts... Very nice! 

No yaar, I can't say you have one reader less. Kya karoon, aadat se majboor hoon iss liye I will have to continue with reading this FF.
Lucky you! LOL

Thanks my dear! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazmeengoingreenA.Hajnalmochhug

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Hello my lovely readers!

I had intended on coming online earlier to reply comments and all, but unfortunately I couldn't find the time. I'm off for the weekend, will be back soon. Shall continue next week! Sorry for the delay!

Lovelots,
goingreen

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

ONAegosony1990QuboolHaiLover1samara5RattyswamiLinnetmadina12Zanutixbindasssday_lilyAphroditefriendsallbismazaman2000canadiankudi--Natasha---ARSHI_LOVE-A.HajnaljazmeenSanthu.The.Kingmadhvi4gurtimanognasai...KSGmiAmor...nisha150aseelashahkals82-RM-TaiLungChocoBerryNAVI55farz_parachutekrati5TeriGalliyan.nilusoniA.Kh_20akaswanmochhugNithiya95neenabinuLyssaPiesona_nakshmetoyourajnid68Zola_nahsjdnusksmsjLinsie

Go to top