Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone! Just a short update... okay shorter than my usual short hahaha because I have to get back to the next part of my report submission, so I doubt I will be able to put up anything for the next few days. Hope you guys understand (:

Yes Boss: Part 30

"So let me get this straight, the engagement that you announced without my knowledge is a nakli one?" Zoya asked with her hand on her hip as she tapped her fingers impatiently on it, standing in the centre of Asad's cabin. Asad nodded, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, before sitting down on his chair and casually flipping through a file.

"If the other party doesn't even know about it, then obviously it is nakli right? I don't understand why this shocks you so much," Asad commented nonchalantly, as he watched Zoya take a seat across his desk, still staring at him in disbelief.

"No, that's fine. I understand that part. Now tell me, what about this nikaah that Phuphi announced to everyone without my or your knowledge? Is it nakli too? Is it even happening?" Zoya probed further, her patience wearing thin at Asad's complete lack of sense.

"Well I guess in order for you to stay in the country, the nikaah will have to happen. But yeah, I guess it'll be a nakli... nikaah," Asad answered, pausing a little as he tried to digest the nonsense that he was spouting from his own mouth.

"Oh I see! That makes perfect sense Mr Khan. Then after having a nakli nikaah, we can have a nakli suhaag raat, and a nakli honeymoon, and yes, nakli kids!" Zoya retorted sarcastically, as she stood up from the chair again in frustration, pressing her hands on the edge of the table and leaning into it, just so she could yell directly into Asad's face.

"Well, if the suhaag raat and honeymoon are nakli... phir toh bacche ka sawaal hi nahi uttha na? So don't worry, there'll be no nakli children," Asad replied calmly, refusing to look directly at her, as she shuffled the papers around on his desk nervously.

"MR KHAN! THIS IS A MARRIAGE, NOT A JOKE!" Zoya finally screamed, as she placed both her hands on either side of Asad's face, forcing him to face her. Asad rested his hands on hers and pulled them away from his face calmly, before standing up and leaning into the desk as well, aligning his face with hers.

"Relax. Once you get sick of India and decide to finally leave, we can get a divorce," Asad whispered, staring at Zoya's nose to feign eye contact. To his surprise, Zoya suddenly pushed her head forward with a lot of force, giving him a nasty head-butt.

"OW! What the hell was that Miss Farooqui?!" Asad complained as he gripped his head with both his hands, rubbing it vigorously. Zoya crossed her arms across her chest as she watched him, shaking with anger.

"Don't what the hell me you big jerk! What do you mean by..." Zoya began to yell in response, when the cabin door swung open, making her trail off. A ridiculously ecstatic Dilshaad walked in, with an equally delighted Najma.

"Asad! My darling son, mujhe pata tha ke tum Zoya ko pasand karte ho, aur bohut samay se karte aa rahe ho. Zoya, I couldn't have asked for a better bahu than you! Asad, Zoya, you cannot imagine how happy I am today, how happy both of you have made me today!" Dilshaad expressed emotionally, her eyes tearing up. Najma nodded in agreement, as she pulled Zoya into a hug, unable to control her excitement.

"You're going to be my bhabhi!! I've always wanted that Zoya, and I'm so glad Bhaijaan finally listened to his heart!" Najma squealed happily, tightening her arms around Zoya. Dilshaad walked up to Asad and pulled him into a hug in the meantime as well, as both Asad and Zoya shared a look behind Dilshaad's and Najma's backs. This was getting out of hand.

"Okay bas bohut rona dhona hogaya. Chalo Zoya let's go, we need to do some shopping before tomorrow. Asad, tum bhi chalo!" Dilshaad decided for them, after the hugs had ended. Zoya nodded frostily, as Najma tugged at her arm and pulled her towards the door.

"Ammi woh actually..." Asad began to say, making everyone freeze in their spots. Zoya stared at him, wide-eyed. This was it. He was going to cancel the nikaah. And she was going to have to go back to the states, no questions asked.

"Woh actually mere clients aaye hai meeting ke liye, so I'll just meet them first and then join you guys. Aap log jaayiye pehle," Asad replied after a short pause, and Zoya exhaled deeply, not even realizing that she was holding her breath to begin with.

"Accha theek hai. But you had better make sure you don't schedule anything for tomorrow! You may the boss and all, but kal nikaah hai aap dono ka, and so I'm the real boss for these two days," Dilshaad reminded Asad, still marvelling at how wonderful the words sounded when said out loud. Asad nodded quickly, and the three women left his office, leaving him with his thoughts for a bit.

"Phuphi, is it okay if Anu and Monica join us as well?" Zoya asked after they'd walked away from Asad's cabin, back to where everyone had gathered to eat Anu's birthday cake. Dilshaad nodded smilingly, agreeing easily.

"We'll wait for you in the car Zoya, quickly tell them!" Dilshaad told her, before walking out with Najma. Zoya quickly weaved through the crowd to find them, effectively putting an end to the party as well by pulling the birthday girl away.

As the crowd dispersed, Zoya noticed Prasad putting away RK and Narges' paper plates before returning back to the two of them, telling them something as he politely gestured towards Asad's cabin. Zoya found herself telling Anu and Monica to wait as she walked towards them to eavesdrop. She wasn't even sure why.

"It's Prasad, right? Look Prasad, we just witnessed everything that happened here, and as much as this is business, we also have a heart. It's his nikaah tomorrow! Please tell Mr Khan to go ahead and use the time for whatever preparations need to be made, and we'll continue with the project after his nikaah is over. Oh, and that we'll see him tomorrow anyway, his mother did invite us to the wedding," RK informed Prasad laughingly, as she stood up from her chair. Prasad smiled and nodded, as he ushered RK and Narges towards the exit.

Zoya looked back at Asad's cabin, wondering if she should go there and tell him that the clients were gone, and that he could join them for the shopping trip anyway. But she found herself not wanting to. It was all just a big sham for him anyway. She blinked back the tears that were beginning to form in her eyes, before turning back to Anu and Monica, smiling brightly as she led them out of the office. Nakli nikaah indeed.

XXX

Tsk tsk Asad.
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling terrible for Zoya... Poor thing always ends up in a nakli nikaah... I wonder what she does to get the truth out of Asad this time...
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing asad still dont reacting at all.. but nice one as nakli suhaagraat n honeymoon but the kids will b real!!!
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This quick update...is indeed a lovely suprise..
Nakli nikaah..nakli SR..nakli honeymoon..nakli bachaay..fabulous
But asad was in a deliama...
As to what to say...
Dilshad and najma...top of the moon..
Shopping...and Dilshad the boss for 2 days...
For a sec zoya was indeed scared that asad 
would back out from the nikha...
Zoya feeling bad that for asad it was a 
Nakli nikha...and not emotionally involved..
Sha had tears...
Thanks for this fabulous update and for the pm...
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both part are awesome...👏

Really like them...😊

Update nxt part soon...😃
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are on a roll, my dear Green! Awesome update! 👏

Zoya and Asad's "conversation" was funny!! Nakli Nikaah, Nakli SR, Nakli honeymoon and Nakli kids! Hilarious!! Asad's clarification of no Nakli kids was super cute. Butt heads?! Ouch, Zoya!! 😆

Aww, Dilu and Najma are so excited. Hope the Nikaah happens for their sake, um... and Asad and Zoya's sake and our sake!! :)

Wow, I am so sweet and understanding! MA!! 😆 Jao, Mr. Khan, prepare for your marriage! Baksh diya aur project se bhi break diya!

Please buy a beautiful red outfit for Zoya! Or will it be green?! 😉

Look forward to the next update! 
PreetLuvKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor zoya...

"Oh I see! That makes perfect sense Mr Khan. Then after having a nakli nikaah, we can have a nakli suhaag raat, and a nakli honeymoon, and yes, nakli kids!" Zoya retorted sarcastically, as she stood up from the chair again in frustration, pressing her hands on the edge of the table and leaning into it, just so she could yell directly into Asad's face.

"Well, if the suhaag raat and honeymoon are nakli... phir toh bacche ka sawaal hi nahi uttha na? So don't worry, there'll be no nakli children," Asad replied calmly, refusing to look directly at her, as she shuffled the papers around on his desk nervously.

i loved this scene nakli bacche 🤣 🤣

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update dear. The way Zoya shouted at Asad was good. He deserves it. It's so easy for him to kiss her infront of his entire staff and how easily he lied to everyone about them being engaged, but can't confess that he loves her.

Please make them confess soon n please update soon.Edited by LoveOnlyAsYa - 10 years ago
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goingreen

Hahaha okay... can I guess that you didn't enjoy Dhoom 3?? :p

Well, nothing above pointed to me not enjoying D3! So, where did you get the crystal ball from?! I want one! Yeah, you are right! I didn't enjoy D3. AK was awesome but plot sucked IMO. I liked D2 the best! Mr. A rocked! 😉 Narges is a big HR fan, her true love!! 😆 No, no, not Himesh Reshammiya, the 8 pack wala HR!! 😃 

So now that you know, will HR make an entry too?! 😆
Edited by webuser7 - 10 years ago
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Continue soon.