FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by LoveOnlyAsYa

First, congrats for the awardur story was definitely worth the award.

Second, the update was so good. Loved Dilshaad un this chapter. Poor Asad n Zoya don't know what they've gotten into.

Please update soon n pm me for that too.

Thank you so much (: And I'm glad you're enjoying the story haha, but sorry I don't send PMs! Lazy :p
Originally posted by NAVI55

🤣 Trust Asad and Zoya to get engaged inthe weirdest cicumstances...

Prasad you beautiful lovely man...😃 I could just kiss you now😉 Green ji please tell me he has a six packs to along with his quick thinking brain.😆

An awesome update...Looking forward to the next one.

Hahaha do you mean Prasad? Of course he has six packs, his boss has trained him :p Glad you liked it (:
Originally posted by webuser7

Me no tell. You do Dhoom Machale to find out. Oh, one try won't be enough, try a second time.If you tried third time, you went too far! ;-) Got it?!

Hahaha okay... can I guess that you didn't enjoy Dhoom 3?? :p
Originally posted by webuser7

Congrats on winning the award! Truly well deserved!!

Another great update. Prasad to the rescue. Go Prasad go!! AsYa in a big soup now! Dilshad announced their Nikaah! Hilarious!! Let's see what Mr. DB does now! What does Zoya want to discuss with Asad?! 😆

You know me well! I love cake! Can't let it go waste...Yummy!!

Thank you so much (: Hahaha obviously Asad and Zoya need to talk about their impending marriage, the one they didn't know was happening until the day before :p Glad you enjoyed the update... and the cake! :p
Originally posted by mochhug

YES A NIKAAH!!! WOOOHOOO!!! 

AND DAMN! Dilshad sure knows how to make an entrance. 😉

Aw man I'm so greedy I wanna know what their conversation will be like. 

Pretty please update sooon 

Hahaha you can just stand outside the cabin door and eavesdrop! You are in the office yknow :p Glad you liked it Monica! (:
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

This update was really a shocking one...
Dilshad announces marriage of asad and zoya...
Prasad was really intelligent by calling dilshad...
I loved the way asad made aa lame excuse of that ring thing...
Mr. bhatw... bhatw whatever is really not ready to believe them thats why he will come to see their wedding...
Now what asad and zoya will do...
Great update by a great writer...
And congo for ur award u deserved it...
U again had not sent PM... How lazy could be u...
I am eager to read ahead...
Continue soon and This time u really do PMs...

Hahaha I think Mr DB just wants free food :p Thank you so much (: But I really don't send PMs! Hahaha.
Originally posted by anoogna

WOW... !! awesome update.. absolutely loved it.. 😊   prasad was very smart... already waiting for the next update... nikaah.. OMG..!! N waiting for their conversation too... continue soon... n i must say.. you are an awesome writer... 👏 n congrats...!!😊

Thank you so much, really kind of you to say (: Glad you're enjoying the story!
Originally posted by goingreen

Thank you (: Yeah, nowadays I only come here to check my own threads haha, since I don't have time, and then it probably means an update is coming too :p Soon I'll be back on the forum proper too! (: Glad you're enjoying the story Rivya (:
Looking forward to having you back on the forum. Good luck with all the exams and stuff.

Originally posted by rutu83

congrats on the wins- well deserved!!👏⭐️

...and so a snowball becomes an avalanche 😆 i loved it!
can you imagine in the future when kids ask about the engagement?! Zoya saying sarcastically while glaring at Asad: "oh yes it was very romantic. even mr bhataw..bhatwd..mr. kayade+kanoon was there to force mr tehzeeb+tameez"😛

Hahaha well, AAK isn't the kind to propose without a whole load of compelling :p Glad you liked it, and thank you so much (:
congrats buddy!! ur stories are just like that witty n funny!!!