FF: Yes Boss #3 - Link to #4 on pg 1 - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
dilu mom to rescue ...will asya marry
hope so
no probs...! Thnx fr d update... it had been quite long since u had updated... bt its k.. cuz i myself m a bit into a mess...! Hv exams ongoing...! So sorry wont be able to give a long comment...! Bt i loved it...!! 
Waah waah majja aa gaya 😆
Superb update loved it
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
Res
Unres
Well since you are going to be busy for a while and not update i think its the perfect opportunity to unres before you update next and my reses keep on piling😆😆😆BTW i am down with cold and still unresing see I love my green how very much😳😳😳

First of all many many congratulation Green on winning those awards🥳very well deserved awards and I am very very happy for you🤗🤗
As I have already told you I think "Through The Monsoon" is your best work and my personal favorite and it feels very good to see it get so much love😳😳😳
And about the "Witty Author" well you are the undisputed queen here my hahaha green😆😆😆

Chalo enough of my bakwaas now let us talk about the update shall we?😳😳

"Hello? Mrs Khan? Ji, main Prasad bol raha hoon. There's an issue at the office actually, I thought I'd better inform you... Woh immigration officer phir se aagaya hai yahan, aur woh..." Prasad began to whisper into his phone urgently, when he caught Mr Bhatawdekar staring at him curiously
Ah smart move Prasad...If there is anyone who can help asad and zoya in this situation its Dilshad...She has always been their saviour and I expect it will be the same this time too.

Mr.Khan is quick...Good excuse for not wearing the rings😆😆😆

"KYA?!" Dilshaad screamed into Prasad's ear, as she caught the sound of her own son's voice declaring his engagement with... Zoya?
Haha poor Prasad and his poor eardrums😆😆I expect Dilshad to squeal like a child on hearing such news..reminded me of time when zoya nd asad retunred from airport and Dilshad was squealing with joy about the news of their engagement😆😆

"Um, that was my uh, sister...? I promised to get her the new iPhone, so that's why she's so... happy. I'm sorry for interrupting, go ahead and do... whatever it is that you're doing," Prasad answered uncertainly as he disconnected the call
OMG this had me in splits🤣🤣One of the funniest excuse in the story so far...
i laughed out so loud that my brother started staring lol😆😆

"And according to my calculations and your research, it's been only a week since Zoya joined the office, the very day of your first visit. Iska matlab hai... Zoya still has another two legal days in this country. Isliye, I would like to invite everyone here... except for maybe those two men who've obviously gotten into some trouble, to my house tomorrow evening for my son's nikaah with Zoya Farooqui," Dilshaad invited happily, leaving out Vijay and Vinod who were scowling openly.
Dilshad to the rescue again as i expected...Dilshad is a smart woman and a calm one too.She knows how to act in a high pressure situation.I see where Mr.Khan gets this trait.
Kya baat hai kal shaadi announce kar di dilshu momma ne...She is the ultimate cupid😳😳

Asad watched Zoya smile and walk forward, and he stared blankly at her back, trying to make sense of what had just happened. But he really couldn't. What had he just done?!
This is exactly what I am thinking...Asad miyan bure phase ab kya hoga 😆😆😆

Amazing update Green it was super funny and for me Prasad was the highligh for this update😆😆😆

P.S.-I am actually feeling better after reading the update again while commenting😳😳I told you na you and your updates make me feel good😳😳

Love you loads Green❤️❤️

Originally posted by goingreen

Hahaha I'm glad you still unres-ed though! And seriously man, you keep guessing everything! There's only so many ways I can try to keep the suspense hahaha. Maybe I'm not in the mood for a happy ending this time...? :p Glad you liked it Anu (:

As i said humara dil se dil ka connection hai..I know what you think and how you think😆😆
And man i know you very well you are sucker for happy endings and so I know it is going to be happy ending.Also I know you insist on happy ending in your stories coz its the perfect escape from harsh realities😳😳

Originally posted by goingreen

Hahaha see, you told me to stop updating so fast and I listened to you immediately :p Hahaha and yes! You had a big role to play in providing proof and all huh :p And now you can even tell when a kiss is coming hahaha you should just write the rest of the story now as well :p Or maybe not... because when did I say they're gonna have a heart to heart now?? :p Wait and see hahaha. Glad you liked it Anu, and love you too! (:
Hehe your loyal readers will kill me if I start writing your stories😆😆😆Waise bhi I suck at creative writing and well no can match up to you see...so i would rather remain alive and continue being one of your loyal readers...
A heart to heart at the end of the story is kind of your MO...the one near Asad's SUV in 'Mangalpur Madness' and the one on bench in 'Through the Monsoon' have been one of my favorite updates in your story so i do expect a heart to heart 😳😳As i said I know you well😳😳

Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
First, congrats for the awardur story was definitely worth the award.

Second, the update was so good. Loved Dilshaad un this chapter. Poor Asad n Zoya don't know what they've gotten into.

Please update soon n pm me for that too.
Ab aayega maza. Kal shaadi hai.
Please get them married and update soon.
🤣 Trust Asad and Zoya to get engaged inthe weirdest cicumstances...

Prasad you beautiful lovely man...😃 I could just kiss you now😉 Green ji please tell me he has a six packs to along with his quick thinking brain.😆

An awesome update...Looking forward to the next one.
Amazing update
Dilshad and Prasad are just Awesome
hahahaha
bechara Asad
continue soon
Loved it loved it
I checked last night after 1am if u have updated. I guess u updated after that lol